Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Library

+7
GL
Toshii
Zane
Kai
admin
Yoyo
zergio
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Great Library - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Library

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Tosh tilted her head when she heard Omnom and ran over. "Hey! Maybe Resh's brother is over there!" she thought stopping and hiding behind a book shelf, listening to the conversation.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 pm

"well yeah. . . action. . yeah sure i'm in the military and we're in the brink of war. . or 'at' war. .but some dont get to much action and stuff. its good to have some thrills on the side"

Keixth stared at his 'new' friend and picked up the book he dropped. .
"uhmm. . yeah. . omnom he/it was a frog. . . peculiar thing to have as a pet. . . but nonetheless its okay" He smiled at the stranger and sensed that something is wrong. .

"you okay there bud?"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 pm

"You got to be patient. You'll get your turn." He finally said after a while.

Zane looked at him and smiled slightly, a bit apologetic. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that," he glared at the book and took it. "Thanks. Anyway, who owns that frog? Do you know this person?"

He could sense a presence nearby but disregarded it, since there were a lot of people in the the library anyway.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Tosh kept behind the book shelf listening in. She really wanted to burst in to deliver the big news, but she still needed to listen in. This 'Zane' seems to be careful about asking about Resha.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 pm

" well i sure hope so. . i mean i'm still searching for someone. . that's why i went into the military" He said thinking about his father. . .

"yeah it was miss resha. . she picked me up at the station. .well looked for me to be exact and helped me with getting used living here in central" He smiled. . thankful that he had met a kind person.

At the back of keixth's mind something was bothering him. . like there's someone watching them. . or him. . but he just shrugged it off.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm

"Who are you looking for?" he asked, as the nagging feeling of someone watching wouldn't leave.

"Miss Resha?" he blinked, pretending to not know her, really believing someone was eavesdropping. Shit, Resha's in Central? Shouldn't she be at Med base? Damn, I'm not prepared for this. It's good I didn't tell him my name. "Ah..." His hands fisted.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

" well. . I'm kinda looking for my dad. . ." Keixth sighed. . .
"he's the only family i have left. ." Keixth sadly said
And picked up a book with an interesting title in it.
"hmm yeah miss resha. . she was a medical officer. she helped me patch up my burns from the station" He showed his bandaged arm to his friend.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Tosh ran out from the bookshelf sliding to in front of Zane. "I found you! She is gonna be so happy!" Tosh cheered but quietly, remembering she was in the library.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 pm

"I see," he looked away from him. He could empathize, in a way. Resha was the only family he had left and yet he left her. He couldn't say a thing to Keixth about the matter. "Well, I hope you find him."

He stopped and he quickly moved around the shelf and quietly and quickly captured a girl, holding one hand while his other hand had his dagger on her neck. "Who are you and why are you eavesdropping on us?" his voice was calmed but strictly stiff, irritated.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm

" yeah. . thanks man. ." Looking at the book he was browsing just a minute ago and placing it on the pile of books beside him. .

Keixth blinked and wondered where had his new friend go. . .He shrugged and continued to browse through the vast bookshelf that he seemed so eager to look into.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Tosh, instinctively, move her leg backward, tripping up Zane and grabs him by his shoulder and throws him softly away from here. She noticed what she has done and runs over to him. "Hey! Are you okay, I'm so sorry!" she said kneeling down to him.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Zane glared at the girl. I need to stop moving without thinking when pissed off. He landed without any difficulties and when the girl ran towards him, he took the opportunity of her looking surprised at her own actions and quickly grabbed her arm; his other hand pressed a point by her neck, paralyzing her for a while.

It's not gonna last though. That's all I learned from Resha when it comes to nerves. She slumped on the floor.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," he said but he looked really irritated. "So who are you and why are you eavesdropping on me?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Keixth heard a loud thump and proceeded to follow the sound. . carrying his pile of books. . .

He saw his new friend with a girl. . .

"uhmm. . . what the hell is going on here?" Keixth calmly spoke.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Tosh feels herself get stunned as she slumps to the floor. She winces and listened to Zane. "I did it cause I know where Resha is. She was looking for you! I want you to come meet you!" Tosh explained, happy she is reuniting a family.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 pm

Zane promptly ignored Keixth, shocked this girl knew about Resha.
"Damn it, why the hell do you know that?" he murmured to himself. Zane wasn't happy at all though. I can't meet her yet. If any, he became more pissed off but moments later, he sighed. "What's your name? What else do you know about this?"

He turned to Keixth. "She was eavesdropping on us."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm

"She's my friend!" Tosh said struggling a bit. "I'm Toshii but everyone calld me Tosh. And all I know is that she is looking for you!"
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Keixth sighed. Put his books aside and proceeded beside mr. serious.
"you do know that its bad to eavesdrop on people. right?" Keixth told the girl.

"mr. serious you shouldn't be too harsh on the kid. you wont be able to tame little ones if you're that stiff" Keixth smiled.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Zane glared at Keixth. "Shut up. And don't call me that."
He didn't want to meet Resha just yet but instead of becoming violent, he had another idea come into his mind.

He smiled at Tosh. "All right. I have a request to ask of you. It's for her. But you have to promise to keep quiet about it." He turned to Keixth, sure he wouldn't be able to shoo him away. He could use him too, since he seemed to know Resha.

"You too," he turned to Keixth. "Or I'll kill you both," he said with a smile.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Tosh nodded. "I'm so sorry, but I couldn't help myself. I really wanted to help Resha, she has been so nice, funny and caring." Tosh looked at Zane. "She deserves her family."

Tosh decided to listen but kinda shifted. "Hey, can you release me please?" Tosh asked.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

"hmm. . you are stiff maybe i should call you mr. stiff" Keixth smiled
"and alittle threat is in place? well now you sure made my day"

Keixth then turned to the little girl "tosh hmm? you are of xingese right?"
Keixth said. . . hoping the girl would not notice who he really is.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Tosh looked at Keixth suspiciously. "Yeah... how do you know?" Tosh asked, wanting an answer. It's not like a person you just met just happens to know that you are Xingese.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:45 pm

He took hold of Tosh and tried to find which nerve was it to release paralysis. He regarded Keixth. "Glad to have made your day," he said, humorless, and pressed a nerve to release Tosh. He held her arm firmly though.
Looking at her, he spoke. "I am Resha's older brother. But I'm not meeting her."

He asked Keixth to sit down beside them, wanting to keep his voice quiet. "I left her for a reason. That I cannot divulge right now. But, we can't meet."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Keixth looked at Tosh and said "well its not everyday I see a traditional xingese clothing and smiled. and he thought good thing she didn't recognize me. . that would be troublesome.

"well now. . what a surprise. . you are miss resha's older brother. . the one she is oh-so-admiring and looking up older brother? then it's nice to meet you mr. zane" Keixth said. . .
"this day seemed to get much more thrilling that i had imagined. . oh and why can't you meet? if i may know?" Keixth asked in curiosity
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Tosh sat with him listening intently, though she wonders why he couldn't go back to Resha. Though she decides to just go with the demands for now, feeling that there is no way out of it. "Alright then."

Tosh eyed Keixth for a second, eyes widening. "Hey...you look like...." she started.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Hearing from Keixth...miss resha's older brother. . the one she is oh-so-admiring and looking up older brother... he couldn't help but laugh, genuinely at that. "She's still going about admiring me?" He scratched his head and turned sober.

"I can't tell you why we can't meet, even if I want to," he fixed his hair. "So I'd like to ask a favor from you two. Resha has a huge fear of being alone, and because of an order I issued, she stopped fighting. I heard that she can't even fight anymore... I'm not sure about the details. So can you two look after her for me?"

He looked at the two.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next