Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Library

+7
GL
Toshii
Zane
Kai
admin
Yoyo
zergio
11 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Great Library - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Library

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:01 pm

"I assure you I keep my word on that and yes she is still looking up to you" keixth stated.

What a bond between siblings. . keixth couldn't help but smile at the relationship the two has. . .

Keixth then turned to Tosh and stared at her. . "yes miss tosh?"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Tosh nodded and drew an imaginary X over her chest, signifying that she crosses her heart. "Don't worry, I'll do everything in my power to help her! You can count on me! After all she is my friend." Tosh chuckled before turning to Keixth, shaking her head sadly. "Sorry, you just remind me of someone I previously knew..." she said, sighing.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Zane grinned. "Good, and make sure to keep this a secret. Don't tell her at all, or anyone that you've met me or that you know me," he patted Tosh's head and Keixth's. "Because remember, I will definitely kill you."

Particularly, he looked at the young lad. "Keixth, don't even tell my name to the military personnel, or both of us will be hassled."

So I'm in the presence of both Xingese. Keixth seems to be hiding something. I wonder if I can use this to my advantage.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm

" You have my word zane. . . and plus it is an interesting thing to do. . keeping secrets that is" Keixth smiled at zane "and why would i tell them? I have many burden as it is" keixth laughed

and walked over at tosh's side

Keixth then shrugged off at what tosh said "hmm. . okay then. . well it was nice meeting you miss tosh" He held out his hands to shake tosh's

Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Tosh tilted her head at Zane when he threatened to kill her. She remained calm, but he must be really serious about this to go as far as killing both her and Keixth if anything slipped. "Hmm..." she said looking back at Keixth and looked down at his hand. She took the hand and shook it politely and wore her trademark grin. "Hehe, you too." she said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm

He watched as the two acquainted themselves. Not before catching her sort of confused look. "Yep," he smiled at her. "I may not be a good man, but I keep my word. And killing isn't particularly hard for me to do. Unlike Resha."

"Good, Keixth," he sighed. I like peace and quiet without those military guys at my back. "So, are you hiding anything from us?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Keixth then turned his attention back at his newly acquired friend, mr. zane.

"hmm. . . and why would i hide anything? although secrets are cool" Keixth laughed/
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Tosh just watched the two speak, wanting to know is Keixth is hiding something from her.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 pm

"I'm especially good at detecting if people have huge secrets," Zane said, and casually seated himself on the floor. "I'm an information broker, after all. Which reminds me, if you need acquiring information about anything - you can ask me. For a rather hefty sum. My services aren't cheap. But I guarantee you'll get the information without a doubt."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:45 pm

" hmm. . maybe you'll both find out soon. . or not" keixth smiled at both of them

"hmm i'll keep that in mind my friend" Keixth said.

Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

I can always spy on him or find a way to make him blurt out his secret. He shifted his weight and took a book on the floor. It probably fell when he confronted Tosh.

"It's about Xingese," he blurted out, not really caring. "Ah, it's about its monarchy." He probably said it because both of them were Xingese though it was a long catch - neither of them could possibly be royalty, he thought. "It's rather updated too."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Tosh just shrugged. She wasn't too interested on learning about her home country, especially with the situations going on now.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Keixth eyed zane suspiciously. whats up his sleeve. . .
"and what about xingese? and its monarchy?" He said. . . . looking through the books he had piled up
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Zane shrugged, flipping the book and browsing on the profiles of the princes in line for the throne. What the hell, why are there so many of them!? He really didn't have a direction but seeing he had nothing, it was worth a shot. "

Princes... what... 87th in line for the throne, 88th, 89th--," Zane stopped short, and stood up. He pushed Keixth near the window and looked at him closely. He looked at the book and checked the name.

"Oi, is your whole name Keixth Calum Chien?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm

" erm. . yeah so what if my names keixth calum chien? is there something wrong with it mr. zane?" Keixth asked calmly.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Tosh looked over at the pair of gentlemen talking about Xingese monarchy. She just yawns and took a seat at the table, somewhat bored. Though she wonders why Keixth is so familiar.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 pm

"Well, aren't I just damn lucky," Zane whistled. This is good info. I chose the right job. "Looks like we're in the presence of royalty, Tosh."

He tossed the book near the kid's feet and smirked. "The 89th prince in line for the throne, Keixth Calum Chien."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Keixth facepalmed. . . . " why do they have to write whose in line in those frickin books?"
"fine guys you win. . . so. .yeah I am royalty. . . but far from it. . have you not read "89th" in line?" keixth stated.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm

Tosh looked down at the book and back at Keixth, clapping three times before staring into space. "Yaaaay..."
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Zane laughed at Tosh's reaction.
"Well, royalty is royalty, Keixth. I wonder if I should place you in a bid at the black market? Money is still money, after all."

He checked his watch. "I'll do that the next time we see each, but I gotta go," he squatted near Tosh. "I'll be collecting information from you the next time we see each other, kiddo. And give the royalty a bit credit. I'll be making money from him soon, you see."

He walked out with just a wave of hand, not waiting for a reaction or anything.

[zane out, night guys.]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 pm

"hmpf. .suit yourself mr. zane. . but i'm far from royalty. . . " keixth said smiling

"well then miss toshii. . i will be going now. . and once again nice meeting another xingese in central. . may we meet again" keixth bid farewell. took his piles of alchemy books along with him.

"thanks for the "thrilling" time" keixth waved off.

=out~=
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Tosh looked at Zane confused on what he told her. She is very suspicious about this person, even though it is Resha's brother. She just sighs and started drawing imaginary circles on the table them actually being transmutation circles, but just for practice.

"Bye byes." she said to the two mean, leaving the place as well.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Zane went at the very back part of the library, intent on sleeping at first then research on the things he had to.

He sat by the table, alone - he particularly liked that the library didn't have much people in it - and used his arms to cushion his head. His cap covered his face.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Amelia walked into the library. "I sooooo hate this rainy weather... my boots are soaked." With a shiver she pulled off her jacket and threw it on the floor. She didnt bother to hang it somewhere, the only thing she cared about was to find a cup of warm coffee and a good book.
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Zane could hear someone complaining but ignored it, hoping whoever it was would quiet down. Since there were little people in the place, the echo did their job.

He thought he recognized the voice though, but wasn't sure so he continued to doze off.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next