Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Library

+7
GL
Toshii
Zane
Kai
admin
Yoyo
zergio
11 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Great Library - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Library

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Amelia looked around and saw that there wasnt much people in the building. She was amazed, this library was huge! She took a few steps and felt the water leak through her sock... "Aww... how irritating." She kicked off her shoes and picked them up in her hands. She continued to walk through the library, all she had to do was to find a coffee machine. Suddenly she saw a familliar face. "Zane..?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Hearing his voice made him shift. He lifted a good portion of his cap and blinked. "...Amelia?" he said, unsure if it was real or not. He hasn't seen her for a while and he never would've expected to see her of all people.

"...why are you holding your shoes?"

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Amelia blinked a few times. She could see that he was as surprised as herself. "uhm, hi." She nodded once as a greeting. She walked closer to the table that he sat at. "well... they are soaked and i didnt want my socks to get more wet." She got nervous and laughed. "I guess you think im kinda silly, huh?" She sweat-dropped.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm

He sat up straight when she neared the table he was at. "Hey," he smiled, then it turned into a smirk. "Haven't we establish that you're weird as a fact when we first met?"

He gestured to her, telling her to have a seat. "But that's just fine," he relaxed. "It would've been annoying to keep it wet anyway."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Amelia couldnt help but to glare at Zane. "... Seriously Zane, youre something really special..." She shook her head and sat down beside him.
"yeah, it would have been... im glad that there arent a lot of people in the library today. otherwise i wouldnt have kicked of my shoes like this. too embarassing." she put her shoes on the chair beside her. "but yeah, youre the only person around here. so its not that embarassing at all." She grinned.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 pm

He laughed. "Of course," he said. He turned his chair sideways to make it easier to talk to her.

He nodded. It was the reason why he was in the library too - not a lot of people. He smiled. "Well, that's a nice thought. You comfortable enough with me to make you feel unembarrassed with doing such things."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes, leaning backwards in the chair. "what can i say, i find it really easy to be around you. I have only known you for a little while, though, it feels like i have known you for years." Still having closed eyes, she put her feet on the table and crossed them.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Zane was surprised but he hid it. Didn't expect to hear words like that from her - whom he had really liked annoying. He smiled, feeling nice.

"Is that so?" he said. Well, he couldn't deny he felt really relaxed with her, as if it's okay to put his guard down. "Guess you could say the same."

He laughed at her actions. "And I can see you're really showing just how comfortable you are."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:47 pm

still having closed eyes she said, "Yup." She opened her eyes when Zane agreed to what she said. "hm, really?" She smiled a big content smile.
She laughed with him and nodded. "mhm!"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 pm

"Yeah, really," he said, not really sure what made him feel comfortable with her. He decided to not think about it too much.

"You're really happy today. Something good happened?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm

She continued to smile and blushed a little. "great."

"hm.. well, i guess im kinda happy because i have finally met a few people around here. buuuut... im sure im happy because i finally had time to visit the library, especially now when its pouring down outside. I was looking forward to read a good book and drink some coffee." She smiled and remembered Oh, i forgot to get some coffee.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm

He smiled. "I see," he said. "That's nice. Enjoy every little experience."

He took his cap off and messed up his hair, feeling a bit more comfortable. "So who are the people you've met already? I probably might know some of them, but hey."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:01 pm

"thanks"
She watched him mess up his hair, he must feel comfortable right now. nice. She smiled to herself. "i have met the guy kotaro and i have gotten to know Tosh a little more."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 pm

"Hm," he thought and placed an elbow on the table and leaned his cheek on his hand.

"I see," he said. "That's nice. Don't know Kotaro though," he said.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 pm

"you dont? hm... i guess a popular guy like you cant know every little soul in this city." She smiled and put her feet down on the floor. "im going to get some coffee, do you want some too?" She stood up and whiped off the dirt from the table.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 pm

He raised a brow. "Popular? What made you think that?" I may meet him in time, but not interested if he's not going to benefit me.

He stood up when she did. "But yeah, sure. Why not? Lead the way."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 pm

She started to walk and faced Zane. "heh, it seems like you know a lot of people around here. That makes you much more popular than me... so yeah."
Amelia had no idea where the coffee machine was located. This was after all her first time being in this library. "uhm... i hope you could lead the way." She smiled and sweat-dropped. "i have no idea where the coffee machine is located..." she laughed nervously.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 pm

He pocketed his hands. "I don't think popularity works that way, solely. But, I rather that not a lot knows me."

He sweat-dropped at her words. "I should've known," he said. "I thought this wasn't your first time here. My bad."

Zane then took a few steps forward and gestured for her to follow. "This way then."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:38 pm

She smiled and nodded, following Zane. "hm, you can be right about that." she smiled. "but still... i wouldnt be surprised if you were popular among both guys and girls." She thought about what she just said. oh darn, it sounded like i was saying that the guys likes him. "dont missunderstand that part! i didnt mean that the guys like you!" She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head.oh no... what i he is okey with guys liking him? mabye he got offended of what i said? "but ah, mabye youre okey with that? you know, im okey with that... homos are allright!" She could feel the embarrasment striking her face. oh goooooood!

GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Zane stopped at his tracks and looked back at her, his expression freaked out. "What the hell?" Is she doing this on purpose? But the look in her face seemed as if she was handling an inner turmoil herself.

"I'm straight, what the hell. I'm straight!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Amelia got shocked of the way zane reacted, she found it amusing... really amusing. "Hahahaha!" She stopped and laughed, holding her hands over her mouth. "Sorry, i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable. Sorry..." She laughed some more, then tried to calm down. "no, wait. i mean, i couldnt tell if you really were straight, i have been wondering all along." She winked and started to walking fast away from zane. mabye its the best if i run..? she chuckled to herself and stuck her tongue out at zane. "heh."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Zane glared at her. "Tch," she was doing it on purpose.

He then smirked. "Okay, good luck finding your way to the coffee machine," he said as he turned the other way. Well, he's definitely going to have fun with this.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Amelia stopped and felt insecurity build up inside. "uhm... ah... a-are you really going to leave me here?" She started to walk after Zane, she had a hard time keeping up with his steps. Why did i walk away from him so fast? Now i have to chase him instead!
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 pm

He smirked. "Now you're going to follow me?" Continuing to walk briskly, he jumped on a table and used it as a leverage to jump up onto the top of the book cases. He was grateful that the had huge bookcases too.

"I'm going to get some coffee," he said and hid from her, on top.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Amelia stopped. "ZANE! Come back!" She stood in the middle of the library and looked for Zane. She noticed that a few people looked at her with irritated looks. Bleh, he is so mean!

She turned around and walked inbetween a two big bookshelves. i wonder if i will be able to find him somewhere...
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next