Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Military Research Base

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Northern Military Research Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 pm

"Hmmm~" she hummed. "Oh, I see," she said giving an overall look at Kotaro. "Okay, I do see traces of your account. You're suddenly so jumpy, Hazkam," she said.

Then looked back at Kotaro and fixed his unruly hair. "There, there," she smiled at him. "It's okay. Don't worry."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Northern Military Research Base - Page 2 Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:25 pm

“I'm being framed by someone, I'm just pissed.” Hazkam said.

Dante shook his head. “Its.....not okay.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 pm

"And I'm being breeded, I'm just as annoyed," she said. "Let's just in to the bottom of this, okay? We'll clear it up, don't worry!" she smiled at him.

"It is," she said. "Tell me what happened, Kotaro."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 pm

“Sorry.” Hazkam said walking over to the controls. He released Dante's shackles.

Dante looked up. “After Alpha and Akio left, the military found me. I attacked them out of rage, killing all I could.” He looked down. “After they captured me I was tried. Guilty.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:57 pm

She smiled warmly at Hazkam. "It's okay. I understand."

Resha turned to Kotaro. "My," she said. "I'm sorry. I'm to be blamed for your rage," she looked at him, a flicker of sadness in her eyes. "But," she said. "We can still fix things. Tell me, what's going on? Why did you make Silas - an abandoned project? I even saw some of my research in your database. Aside from that, did you know that Hazkam's name was mentioned again and again in the tracking of information in your computer? From months ago."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Hazkam was liistening closely.

“I'm to be blamed for my rage Resha, not you.” He looked up. “Silas is an artificial bio-engineered life form, he has no family or memories. When he was canceled, I stole your research as well as him, along with the tubes.” He looked up to Hazkam. “It wasn't him, it was another using his name. L.E., an old friend of mine.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 pm

"Kotaro, I won't be able to get you out for those offenses. Those are great cases that will be charged and even if it's my research you stole, along with Silas, I can't say something for you. But you can amend that," she said. "Tell us more about L.E.," she then looked at Hazkam.

"I'm sorry for asking so many favors but I think the Brass should know this?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 pm

“They are listening to every word.” Hazkam pointed to the corner of the room where a camera was facingg them.

Dante nodded. “I don't plan to make it out of this one alive Resha.” He sighed. “L.E. is a merchant, usually found in the Central Marketplace. At least he was before I found out what he really was. He works for a large terrorist group, the Large Eye Clan. They wish for Amestris to be destroyed for good, and he was using Hazkam's identity to get info from me and the computers. He was trying to awaken Silas to have him kill key targets in the military. Including your brother. ”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:17 am

She looked at the camera and smiled brightly, waving. "HIIII!!!!" she said before looking back to Kotaro.

"Ooops, anyway," she contemplated for a while. "I see... But it's not like my brother was never targeted before. He'll make it out, I trust in the general." She spoke. "But, that's rather alarming. Why did you let him manipulate you?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 am

Dante shook his head. "I didn't know what he was. He saved my life multiple times in the past. I didn't know he was using me. I only recently saw the history of Hazkam on the computer, He had been digging in when I wasn't there."

Hazkam read a message on the computer and sighed. "Resha, they say its time for the execution."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 am

"No," she said, determined. "An execution is unreasonable now," she closed her eyes. "Because he has valuable information on this new enemy. I understand protocol but this changes everything."

The brass finally came out the door, with a small creak and walked towards them. If it had been any other time, she would've been as polite as ever but things were not in a good situation.

"Hi, sorry, but I won't let you kill him. I think you should know, and that you know, it wouldn't do good for us to kill him when he's probably the only one who has information on him."

The brass only looked at her and then to Hazkam, then to Kotaro. "It'll be postponed till this L.E. is found," he finally spoke. "And, contact the general. It's time he goes back to official duties."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 am

Dante looked down. "This is only postponing things Resha."

Silas saluted the Brass when they walked in. "Sirs."

Hazkam walked over to Resha. "We need to talk in private."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:44 am

Seeing the salutations, Resha wanted to bonk her head. I forgot! I FORGOT. AGAIN!

She looked at Kotaro. "Things will be okay," she mouthed the words. "Leave it to me~" while the brass was talking to Hazkam.

Then he excused Resha and himself, and she didn't know why. "Uhm, okay?" she said to Hazkam and followed him to wherever it was he wanted to talk at.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 am

Dante was taken into the next room to speak with the brass on the matter.

Hazkam led Resha to a small room meant for torturing. "Sorry, but its the only room not watched." He said. "Listen Doctor. You must know that even if Kotaro helps with this predicament, he will still be executed." He shook his head. "And instead of breaking him out and becoming a fugitive, I can only offer a single alternative."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 am

Resha looked around. "Uhm," all the blood and chains and stuff didn't really sit well with her but nodded anyway. "I never really planned to break him out and make him a fugitive. Hazkam, it's true that he's my friend but I'm not going to neglect my duties and responsibilities as a military officer."

She paused though. "But what alternative is it that you're talking about?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:58 am

"I'm glad to hear that Doctor." Hazkam said. "But you won't like the alternative." He looked at the wall. "The brass has been contemplating on a complete memory wipe. Every single thing he has known since he was born or created, gone. Make him an empty slate which they can write anything. I believe you know where this is going." He said closing his eyes.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 am

"And I am to facilitate this, correct?" she said. "But you know, you're going to end up killing him by then. His brainwaves and vital statistics aren't normal, not even for a clone. It's not good," she shook her head. "As per humanitarian reasons, his mental stability may give out."

Still, saying that he does come out of it fine, there's still the possibility of his regaining his memories. I guess this alternative would be the final suggestion.

"As a doctor, that wouldn't be very permissible though I understand completely."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:11 am

Hazkam shook his head. "They win either way then, cause he'll die either way. And they mean they want his mind wiped, erased, no memories at all of anything. They want to give him a past that will benifit them. Turn him into an emotionless soldier." He sighed. "My days in prison have changed me, even I think its preposterous. But its either that, or the execution."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 am

She sighed. "But that would violating humanitarian codes..." she sighed again. "But then again, I've been doing that since forever."

Resha rubbed her head. "Such a hard decision... but it'll be our final card. If all else fails, I'll push through with it. I'll see if I can compromise. Making him an emotionless soldier can only trigger his memories back, you know."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 am

Hazkam nodded. "But what about the people he knew? He won't remember anyone, not family friends, loved ones. How will we cope? He won't remember anything he's done or even you."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:22 am

"We can't completely wipe off his memories, that'll result in a mental breakdown and identity crisis," she said. "Both of which I cannot, as a doctor, permit. Probably retain basic memories of his sister, his lover and whoever else should be allowed for him to remember. Those people should be contacted immediately upon confirmation to be issued an order to keep quiet or else punishment will befall them," Resha rubbed her head. "But really, let's discuss this when we're sure this is our option; for now, it's only a last resort kind of thing."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 am

Hazkam sighed. "I just hope the brass sees it your way."

The brass and Dante walked back into the control center. "Kotaro, we thank you for the information. You do know your sentence cannot be changed?"

"Yes sir. I accept my punishment with no rebellion."

"Very well."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 am

She nodded. "I'll be doing the best that I can; I don't think you'll support me, but if you do, I thank you. If not, I still thank you," and she walked to where the brass and Kotaro were.

"But I cannot accept that," she said. "The military, as the governing force, should not be so unjust as this."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 am

"I agree." Hazkam said walking behind Resha. "He has done wrong but combined with what good he's done for us in the past and the new information on the terrorist group, this is nothing more then a few weeks in prison."

The brass spoke for a while. "What do you suppose then Miss Resha, set him loose? What will keep him from doing harm to us in the future. He was already imprisoned 3 times and that shows no change in him."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:41 am

"No change in him, brass?" she said. "How could he when the military wouldn't give him a chance to? We keep involving him somehow in our schemes, our problems - when he's been given his freedom already."

She looked at him, with a determined expression. "To save yourself the trouble and hassle, you ought him dead. Brass, you hold the southern military research base in your jurisdiction, yes?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next