Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ishvalan Military Base

Go down

Ishvalan Military Base Empty Ishvalan Military Base

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm

This is a small military base in the heart of Ishval. This is more or less a concentration camp for the Ishvalans. It had a large Center-block wall surrounding with 2 layers of Razor wire at the top. The base is the tallest building surrounding it.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Ishvalan Military Base Empty Re: Ishvalan Military Base

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Kinai is Waiting a mile away from the base in a abandoned building. He had a blanket folded out with his weapon on them. He was taking his precious time sharpening them thoroughly.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:15 pm

After he gets done sharpening each blade he drops a piece of cloth and it gets cut into two landing on the swords. He smiled wickedly "I hope they are wearing their dog tags, because They won't even be able to recognize them when i get done"

He sheaths his swords and places his dual short swords on his lower back, his longsword on his back, and his Sword of Judgement on his hip. "This will be all or nothing" He says gripping his sword of judgement. He can feel the power of the philosepher stone coarsing through him with each touch.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:28 pm

He waits until night fall to leave the house "This could be my last journey" Before he gets to the base he puts a note on his parents old house saying

Dear All,
If I don't return from this mission. Then don't moarn over me. I was just a pawn in the Resistance, they set up my family's death. The Resistance and the Military don't care for no one's life. They just care about total control, So hold strong and never give in.
-Kinai takai-

(don't know if he will die yet or not)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:05 am

He reaches the edge pf the wall making sure not to seen by the gaurd in the towers. It was the night of the new moon so there was practically no light out besides lamps in the towers
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 am

Kinai transmutes his feets to make bone spike scome out of them and he unsheaths his dual short swords "This shouldn't be that hard." He stated as he scaled the wall closest to the first tower

He gets half-way up and stops for a moment. He thought he was spotted but it was a false alarm. "I wonder how many are in each tower"

He gets to the top and stops before he goes over the edge. He listens intently. There is only one as of now. But he is on the radio Kinai waits until the man gets off the radio and lunges up stabbing the man in the base of his spine killing him instantly and throwing him over.

Kinai quickly gets in the tower and grabs the radio "This will come in handy" he says clipping it to his belt. He then claps his hands and place them on the floor. He transmutates the floor creating a manhole and tunnels which run all through the wall of the base
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:18 am

He jumps down into the manhold, quickly making his way to the next Tower. Before he goes up he grabs his radio and listens but no one is talking.No one is talking they must be asleep he thought to himself He slowly crept out of the second tower and strangled the lone sleeping guard.

"No sound and no mess" He said with a wicked smile. Kinai throws the corpse into the manhole and then follows behind
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am

He quickly moves from each one to the next in a matter of no time. He reached the last tower and instead of killing him he drug him into the tunnels and tied him up.

"Now you are going to tell me the blueprints for this base" Kinai state at first but the man wouldn't comply so he took out a dagger and slowly cut gashes in his forhead, his cheeks, and the man's chest.

"Ahhhh" screamed the guarded as he was being tortured "I will tell you" He exclaimed

Kinai grins slightly as he puts his dagger up "Ok so talk" He says with a note pad out listening intently

"There is a blueprint in the armoury" He says bleeding to death "Please help me" He pleads to kinai

Kinai only laughs as he finishes writing the information down and he starts to walk off ass a wicked smile creeps on his face. He placed his hand on The hilt of his sword of judgement and he feels as if more power was running into him. "This fragment is feeding off of other's fear, pain, and anger." He exclaims "It feels goodd. With the power of the philosepher's stone in my posession nothing will stop me"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 am

Kinai exited the last tower and transmuted the stone to make a small thin bridge of the yard to the top of the building "This is easier than I thought" He states as he sprints to the roof.

When he gets on the roof he goes to a window and pulls out a needle. Kinai quickly transmutes it to a flat piece of metal. "I need to find the armoury" He slides the metal into the crack of the window and with the flick of his wrist he unlocks it Too Easy He thought laughing silently to himself
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 am

He was on the second floor to what looked like a supply closet. As he entered the room he heard some one on the radio "Tower1, Tower2 Come in" they waited but no answer "Is everything alright on your guys end?"

"Shit" kinai said they are going to catch on so might as well go loud He thinks as he busts out the door pulling out his long sword. "This shall be fun" He states as he takes a right down the first hallway, and he sees a guard coming up the stairs, but before the guard notices kinai in one quick motion he decapitates the officer's head and heads down the stairs
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:55 am

He reaches the bottom of the stairs and there are three men standing there and without saying a word he slides his hand across his long sword transmuting it causing 6 daggers to come out 2 piercing each man before they could even get a shot off
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 am

The bodies drop simultaneously "Easy" He states but as he rounds the corner to the left there is a man standing there with a gun to hid face Damn He thought I have to try the forbidden technique He claps his hands behind his back when sheathing the blade and when he starts to raise his hands 2 ribs stick out of his chest and pierces the soldier in the heart. After the man falls he stumbles slightly waiting for his bones to retract and reform
(it removes the bone instead of growing it or adding onto iot so it has to reform)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down