Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Medical Base

+3
kotaro7914
neon kun
zergio
7 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Military Medical Base Empty Military Medical Base

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Renee and Resha drove up to the base in the car. They brought the two to the door and stopped. Renee went and grabbed the equipment out from the trunk, letting Resha out as well.

"Don't get lost now, ladies~" The men said, mostly directing it at Renee.

Renee smiled. "Don't get a fat ego now, men~"

And with that, they drive off, leaving Renee and Resha in front of the building.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Military Medical Base Empty Re: Military Medical Base

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

"You sure have it rough," Resha said, scratching her head. "Teehee."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"Im a assassin that used to live on the street and be abused. Compare them to todays men, and you'll think these men are being kind."

Renee took a swig of water. "Well, lets go on"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Resha nodded. Whatever advice or opinions she have wouldn't matter anyway. She was too young, too young to understand the harshness of the streets when they were kids and weren't still part of the military so she decided to just keep quiet and move on, inside the base.

The doctors and other scientists greeted her as they walked inside and she happily greeted them back.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Renee kept silent as they advanced. She greeted no one.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 pm

[i no know what to do now] o.o
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Renee and Resha arrived at the lab Resha was walking towards.

"I believe you have some work to do now, and since your in base, I guess my job here is done"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Resha smiled and bowed in gratitude. "Thank you for keeping me safe," she grinned. "Please, allow us to accommodate you; have some food and more tea!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Renee smiled, and was about to accept, when her phone went off. She answered it.

"Uh-huh...... okay...... got it. I'll be right there."

She hung up. "I've been asked to attend a court ruling, or something, for Kotaro. They say we're friends, although not really, so I have been ordered to take part. Im sorry Resha, maybe next time."

Renee walked out and got on a bike, putting on a helmet. She revved the engine, and went off in a cloud of dust. She left a slip on a table, giving the location of her store.

"Drop by some time ;D" was written on the slip.

[out]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 pm

She waved byebye. [out]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 am

Renee's cab pulled up. She stepped out, and was greeted by many nurses. She was asked to come with them in a sweet tone, and hurried her along, as if she was a princess, needing to be fitted for a dress.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:55 am

Kotaro was nearly to the medical lab. He checked Godai and Zero one more time before continuing to sprint to the lab. I won't let another get hurt!
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 am

The nurses brought her to a surgery room, where a doctor was waiting. He turned to the nurses.

"We gotta make sure this surgery isn't interrupted. Go tell the guards to surround the building. If even one of them gets killed, activate the security alarm, bar up the windows, and block the doors."

The nurses nodded, doing as they were asked. Renee looked at the doctor, sadly.

"Don't worry" The doctor said. "You just strayed from who you really are. Im here to put you back on track."

'Who I really am' Renee thought to herself. She laid down and allowed the doctor to apply the sleeping gas. Renee was knocked out in seconds, and the doctor began prepping the surgery.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 am

"Doctor, you're needed to stabilize experiment no. 17. Please stop running away from home base already. Many experiments are failing without your aid."

And she nodded, entering the laboratory. They had probably started on the surgery. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to participate in it. When she arrived in the operating room, Renee was there, asleep. "I at least... wanted to say sorry... before this happened..." she murmured.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 am

As Kotaro got closer he saw multiple guards at the building. An alarm system was at every post. If their going to play it that way... Kotaro clapped his hands and placed them on the floor. The power cords underground were suddenly fried, causing the alarm boxes to short circuit and deactivate. Kotaro took out Godai and ran to the first guardknocking him out with a quick jab to his temple. As more guards surrounded himhe resorted to Zero and Slyde, simultaneously. He busted open the door and ran in. Now that he was inside, he could focus on the guards as they came in. He shot 2 in the legs and sliced ones hand off. He continued to fight like this, time wasting away.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:09 am

The nurses took alert to Kotaro suddenly breaking in. They ran into the surgery room and alerted the doctor. He went and activated the door, a thick, diamond wall blocking the doors, and the windows blocked by the same thing. The doctor calmly walked to Renee and pulled out his scalpel.

"Luckily, the system allows us to unleash the wall from the roof, even if the electricity is out."

The emergency power was activated, and he began to cut Renee open.

"I will need your help, Resha" The doctor said as he begun.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:12 am

She nodded as she washed her hands, wore surgical gloves and mask.
"I know," she replied as she took out a pair of forceps. "That's why you called me here, right?"

She looked at the sleeping Renee. Omg.. I'm so so so so sorry. She and Kotaro and even Tosh will hate me for this...

"Let's begin."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 am

Kotaro dispatched more guards as the large door blocked his path. "Damn!" Kotaro ran up to it an place his hands on it. He tapped it and the tried to scratch it with Slyde. "Diamond." Kotaro thought for a quick moment. I got it! Kotaro placed his hands on the door and some sparks fizzled. "Basic alchemy." Kotaro had reduced the amount of carbon inside the diamond, causing it to greatly weaken. He punched the door and fist went straight through, cracking the crevices. He then shot it with Zero twice, shattering it.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:23 am

As soon as Kotaro broke through, guards withing the room shot at him. Most of the bullets missed, some hitting his arms. His right arm became useless after the array of bullets. Before Kotaro could react, they grabbed him and chained him up.

"Ooooooh, bad, bad Kotaro. You make peace with the military, only to attack us for a puppet? Maybe they'll think twice about that agreement after hearing about this treason."

The doctor continued to work on Renee as the guards used half of the remaining power to activate the motion sensing turret on the wall. The power was reduced to 15 minutes of use, but they couldn't risk him stopping the operation.

"Right there" The doctor said. "I need you to take care of that one thing."

He patched up the cut in her body, and pointed to her brain.

"I modified the body as specified, but you? You have to do the brain. If anyone else does it, she will likely die." The doctor grinned a little, pointing to a camera. "This is also being streamed, live, to the superiors of the military, thanks to the back up power. They will see everything that happens in here."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 am

Resha's eyes glazed over, really hurting for having to do this. But she cannot make war with the military. This was her home - evil or not - and this was the place her brother will be coming back to for her.

But she would continue with the operation, more than anything, to keep her alive. Because Resha was in charge of the neuro-engineering. "Yes," she gave a little wave to the camera. "I will do my job. I have never betrayed you."

"That's right," the doctor said. "You are our best doctor here. And betraying us would also mean betraying your brother."

And she operated on the brain, making sure her oxygen intake was on normal level, and that her blood circulation was normal. All the while, she was apologizing to all of her friends in her mind.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 am

Kotaro Looked at the turret. It followed his every small movement. He looked at the doctor, then at the military officals. Lastly, he looked at Resha. "Resha, remember what I said at the hospital." He manuvered his hand to give off a small shine of green to her. He had the stone in his hand. "Just finish." Kotaro turned to the doctor. "She isn't a puppet."

The doctor turned to him. "What was that?"

Kotaro glared at the doctor. "She's not a puppet. Her name is Renee Menorah!" Kotaro's body suddenly limped and fell to the floor.

Kotaro's soul rushed straight toward the doctor, entering his body, instantly coming face to face with the doctors soul. On the outside, the doctor was struggling and writhing on the floor.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 am

The doctor struggled, fighting Kotaro's soul. He muttered out a couple of words.

"Kill.... me.....! Protect......... surgery!"

And with that, the guards killed the doctor, and a speaker going off, the superior's voice booming.

"Fire at his hand! Destroy the stone he carries!"

The guards did as told. Even if their bullets didn't destroy the stone, they heavily damaged his hand.

"Resha, you must finish the surgery! There, on the tray lies a micro chip! Attach it to her brain!"

And with that, the speaker went silent, and the guards kept their guns aimed at Kotaro.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:49 am

"Kotaro, no!" she turned to him. "Disturbing the operation could kill her!"

She breathed in, she will be punished. But she will take that. And she will be hated by her friends but she will accept that.

But I won't let her die. She took the micro chip on the tray with a forcep. "Everyone, keep him at bay. Don't let this operation be disturb. This is a delicate process. She could die here and all our efforts will be in vain." This is for now, I can attach this chip... but... I can reverse this; if I do this... she placed the micro chip. I can change the brainwaves during...
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 am

As the doctor died, Kotaro found himself somewhere else. It was a place he didn't recognize. It was dark, there was a feeling of hate, sadness and.... fear? Kotaro started walking, looking for a clue to where he was. Kotaro was suddenly bathed in a white light. He covered his eyes and looked around. It took a moment before he realized where he was and what had happened. He was standing in Renee's gun shop. There were no guns or any weapons on the walls. Just pictures. Pictures of people in pain. Some were holding onto there legs. Kotaro had been ejected out of the doctor, and into Renee.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 am

The guards remained silent as they watched over the surgery.

5 minutes of power remained.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down