Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Military Research Base

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Northern Military Research Base Empty Northern Military Research Base

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 pm

The room was barren, nothing on the walls but the white paint plastered on it. One one wall was a window that couldn't be seen through on the inside, but in the room across from the barren one could see through it. A man was sitting in a chair in the barren room, his hands cuffed behind his back and keeping him from moving, shackles on hes ankles.

"He should be here any minute now." Hazkam said in the control room.

--------------------------------------------------------

Silas walked up to the building. "We are here."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Northern Military Research Base Empty Re: Northern Military Research Base

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 pm

"Thank you," she smiled at him.

Hazkam, was baffled to see Resha with Silas. "What is she doing here?!" he asked in a frantic voice, before he could regain his composure.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 pm

"She being here does not violate my orders and she has the right to be here sir." Silas said.

Hazkam glared at Resha, but waved his hand. "Fine, its time for you to 'Follow' your orders Slias."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm

She always knew that her position was difficult, having her big brother's name shake the military's sides. And ever since he left, she had tremendously felt either full adoration or full hatred. Hazkam was part of the latter.

"Good day, Hazkam. I have many things to tell you and I rather not beat around the bush," she smiled sweetly. "First, Silas is product of experimentation which falls under my jurisdiction. He cannot be utilized without my consent. Second, I'm not pleased that I was left out in the trial."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Hazkam glared at Resha. Damn nuisance!

"First off, Silas AND you are both under my jurisdiction now. Courtesy of the Brass reinstating me. I can do with him as I please, As the same with you." He leaned forward. "It was also the brass, let me remind you, who are one step under our beloved fuhrer when the military is involved, who had under a majority vote, decided you weren't to attend the trial."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:09 pm

[lol, i love how it said you posted at 2:02 am when it was 2:01 am on my clock xD]

"May I tell you then, that the general is back, Hazkam?" she said. "Do you want as you pleased with me? My, I never knew you wanted to rest in peace so soon. And under the contract of the committee, I am under no one but the general. And a majority of vote? Please, what kind of lies have you spouted this time? I have evidences against you that I certainly would love to show everyone."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm

"Each one of my offenses I have been punished for Resha. Don't believe me, just ask to see my back and chest. As for your brother, may I ask what he and you were doing at the southern research base? That was off limits to ALL but the clean up personal. We have the footage from the security camara's and Lock is on the loose as well. May I Remind YOU that if the 'general' fails to follow military protocol your contract is null and void." He glared at her. "Do you wish to see the Brass yourself?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:20 pm

"You are mistaken," she said. "I have full rights as the head of the medical department, Hazkam. You forget my position - I'm not only the general's little sister," she said. "Besides, the general has already contacted the fuhrer about that. I have clones in there, Hazkam. And you should know that that is not permissible. It overrules. I bet you aren't punished enough."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:22 pm

"Clones of you?!" Hazkam started. "I never knew of such things! I only cloned common soldiers after Kotaro! I'm not so stupid as to risk my life cloning you!" He turned towrd the scientists. "Who authorized her cloning!?" The scientists looked just as baffled as he did.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:28 pm

"Yes," she smiled sweetly. "Of course, the fuhrer and the general are at the top of the rankings and the general saw all of these firsthand. The military medical base had some of those - my mistake; it wasn't just cloning, Hazkam. They were breeding me. This changes everything, don't you think? I kept quiet for a long while."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Hazkam shook his head. "If I had known this I would have allowed you to come to the trial! They didn't show me any footage of your copies!" He took a deep breath. "Still, its against my power to release Kotaro. His fate was decided."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 pm

"If you really are innocent, someone's pulling the strings behind our backs," she said. "But my brother has the evidences on my clones. One more thing I'd like to put up - why was Kotaro making Silas? I am pretty sure he wasn't supposed to be finished. Aside from that - why was Kotaro's little lab connected to you, Hazkam?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 pm

"Silas was stolen a long time ago. We had no idea Kotaro took him." He looked at Kotaro. "After we caught him we swept the area and found a wireless connection. When I read the file I saw it was Silas." He said. "It was stolen military technology so it was easy to get into from a wireless connection.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 pm

"But what would be his reasoning? I saw the files, some were familiar to me. It... it was... like my research, Hazkam," she said, sighing. "Still, before you caught him, I already saw this Silas files and your name connected to it, and files dating back a few months ago on Silas progress. Your name is there again and again and again... showing that you came across this connection months ago."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:53 pm

"Thats impossible! I just recently got released from Central Prison!" Hazkam gritted his teeth. "I'm being set up!" He shook his head. "Resha, Kotaro was created to be a killing machine. When that failed, you did something to him that allowed him to learn how to do anything just by watching. Didn't he tell you?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 pm

"Of course I know that," she said. "But I was young then, and I couldn't be sure just what he learned from me by just watching. I thought it was fun then to put such a dangerous skill on him," she continued. "Hazkam, do me a favor, prolong the sentence on Kotaro. Stall. We need to get information on whoever's doing all these or else the military will suffer from breaking apart."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm

"I can only stall for a couple hours." Hazkam said looking back at Kotaro. "I can't change the sentence, I don't have the authority."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:03 pm

"It's too bad brother is somewhere out of reach again," she said. Not that I'm sure if he's ever going to help anyway... "And the fuhrer is away as well, right? But a few hours, okay. That'll work. If not, I'll talk to the Brass."

She walked towards Kotaro. "Hey, you okay?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:05 pm

"He can't hear you, see that T.Circle under the chair? He's deaf while he's in there." He said walking up. "And I can't release him from it till he's proven innocent." He pointed to a big door. "The Brass is in there, you can use the computer over there to find anything out about who's setting up the military."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:11 pm

"Oh, didn't notice that," she said. "My eyes are blurry again." She shook her head. "Hazkam, I know Kotaro has probably done some of the offenses, but I don't think it's enough to merit death. Some of the things just don't add up."

[i'm going to bed now though! nighty night! 3am lol]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Hazkam nodded. "Just do what needs to be done. We'll discuss his offenses later."

[Good night!]
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Resha accessed the computer Hazkam pointed earlier and tried to look at what she could find. Except, things just became more confusing.

"I'm not sure. Things are too difficult to assess from here. We really need Kotaro's statement, if we want to know the truth."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Hazkam gritted his teeth. "I may get punished if I do this...." He took his knife and scratched the circle, canceling it. ".....But I'm not going to be framed!"

Dante looked up, his face beaten and bloodied, a black eye and split lip. Multiple bruises could be seen on his face as well as multiple cuts. His face was devoid of any expression.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

She smiled. "I'm glad to see your conviction of not going back to the prison. It must have been rather of a discomfort," she said as she walked towards Kotaro, feeling really bad seeing all the wounds he had.

"Geez, you tortured the guy, what gives?" she said and crouched down to face him. "Kotaro, you okay?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 pm

"We didn't torture him! When we found him he was giving of this unstable alchemy! Plus the fact that as soon as he saw us he attacked!" Hazkam countered.

Dante said nothing, but the look in his eyes was one of a sorry nature. He looked back down and sighed.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next