Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Outside HQ

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Outside HQ - Page 4 Empty Re: Just Outside HQ

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Dante gave a slight nod. "Better then the last treatment. Almost half my blood was filled with the toxin."

Kiara followed Kyu, not saying a word. As they neared the italian restuarant, she tilted her head. Yeah I'll wait. She said as Kyu attained the attention of the chef.

(Lady and the Tramp. lol)
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:41 pm

"Here, I'll inject these new specialized cells and they'll multiply on their own. Just try not to work yourself too hard over the next day or so, okay?" Carry smiled, prepping the needle.

Kyu grinned and motioned towards Kiara, causing the chef to step outside. "What's this? It seems our Kyu has brought with him a lady friend!"

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Dante nodded. "That completely depends on what the militar has planned for me." He said as she prepped the needle. "I'm known among a few of the senior staff."

Kiara slowly walked forward and looked at the chef, giving a small purr. I would never usually do this.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

"Consider it doctor's orders," Carry said, injecting him with the new cells. Or I will hunt you down. Canifis half-snarled before resting his head on Dante's legs again.

Relax! These are friends of mine! Kyu yipped at the chef and he went and got his waiter companion. "So you're wanting something special for your lady friend? I'll bring you our finest spaghetti and meatballs!"

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:39 am

Dante allowed Carry to inject him and he gave a sigh. "Really, you didn't have to do this. I'm not that fragile to toxins."

Alright, if you say so. Kiara said as the butler came. Spaghetti and meatballs? What are those?
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 am

"Well I do want to examine you again in about five days to make sure everything is working right, so I would prefer if you stayed in town." Carry smiled and put all her stuff away.

A delicacy! Kyu grinned as a mini-table was set up for them and a candle was placed on it. He blew out a puff of flames and lit the candle. I will make this the best night of your life!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 am

Dante nodded and sat up. "I have nowhere I'm supposed to be, so I should be in Central for a while."

Kiara slowly approached the table. Well, I guess I can give it a try. She said sitting in front of the table.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Carry nodded before looking around. "Where's Kiara and Kyu?" She heard a chuckle and turned to Darius who was curled up on a pillow on the floor. Those two love birds went over to Ernie's for a date.

The waiter brought out the plate of spaghetti and meatballs and started playing the violin. "Oh this is the night..."

Kyu purred and nudged over a meatball towards Kiara. Try it! The sauce is great!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 am

Dante raised an eyebrow. "Kiara on a date? That's unbelievable. She's a wild chimera." He said lying back down.

Kiara looked at the meat ball curiously before taking a bite of it. Almost instantly afterwards she chomped the whole thing down. thats delicious!
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Carry chuckled. "Kyu has his ways with the females...sometimes."
Shora rolled her eyes and yawned. At least he's not here bothering us. Be thankful for small mercies.

I told you! Kyu exclaimed, eating one himself with a mouthful of spaghetti. It's a very youth-inspiring dish!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Dante chuckled. "I guess even Kiarahas a soft side I don't know about."

Kiara took a mouthful of the spaghetti and nodded. I can see why! She said continuing to devour it.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 pm

"Where did you get her? I haven't seen a chimera like her before." Carry sat on the chair by the desk, splaying out her feet.

Kyu purred and listened to the music, slurping up a particularly long string of spaghetti.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm

"I found her, or rather she found me in the south when i was playing the flute. She came on by and started listening." He said with a sigh.

Kiara continued to take large bites of the spaghetti. This is so good!
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 am

"I found my pack in the wild also, when I was young. Kyu wasn't with us at the time; he came along later. His father was Shora's first mate...Katon was his name. But he died in combat shortly after Kyu was born."

Kyu grinned when the chef came and sprinkled some parmesan cheese on the spaghetti, also bringing them each a large bowl of water.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 am

I'm sorry for the loss." He said closing his eyes. "Kira's a mystery to me. I don't know where she came from but whenever I play the flute it draws her."

Kiara drank greedily from the water bowl. Well.....I guess thanks for the date. This is pretty fun.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 am

Carry listened, fascinated by how friendly he was with the chimera when she only knew of one person ever to get on not-attacking terms with them without force: herself. She voiced her thoughts, including whether he knew why he could communicate with them.

Of course it is! I told you it would be! Kyu purred and licked Kiara's cheek.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 pm

"Kiara has a weakspot for music. The flute is my only way of calming her when she's angry." He said with a sigh. "But no matter how angry she gets she never attacks me."

Kiara backed away a bit. Ummm, sorry. I'm not used to this kinda thing.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 pm

"Then I suppose she'll like Ernie's," Carry said, grinning, "that's where he eats all the time and it wouldn't surprise me if he took her there. They are known for their relaxing musical atmosphere and I always keep a tab open just for him."

Instead of being disappointed, Kyu beamed. I can be nothing less than considerate, then, my youthful Kiara! I will try not to make you so uncomfortable again. Did you enjoy the music?

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 am

"I bet she will. Kiara is a strange one, but always seeming to look out for me in a pinch. I think she follows me secretly." He said with a sigh.

Kiara walked back to her last position and gave a smile. Well, a smile a chimera can give. Yeah, the music was nice. Almost as good as what Kotaro plays.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Carry sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "I can't figure out why my chimera follow me...they all give me obscure answers. But I know they're more complex than that."

Kyu grinned and yipped to the men in thanks when they cleared the table and came out with a large slice of apple pie. Their music fuels my youthful fires and fills me with energy!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Dante smiled. "Its said animals can sense the good in a person. Perhaps they get that sense from you." He said with a yawn.

Kiara tilted her head at the pie and sniffed it. What's this?
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Carry scoffed. "Perhaps, because I want to develop medical alchemy. But really, I know that the world is full of pain and there's nothing I can do about it.

Kyu beamed and took a small bite before answering. This is a pastry made from apples! Try it!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 am

Dante sighed. "I know that too. But all we can do is fix what we can where we are."

Kiara sniffed the pie once more before taking a bite. That is good!
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 am

"I suppose," Carry said, gazing out the window. Shora's fur bristled and Carry sighed. "We have company."

Kyu purred and took another bite. Would I ever lie to you?

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 am

"Company?" Dante asked opening one eye. "What type of company? Friend? Foe? Or worse, military allies?"

No, I suppose you wouldn't. Kiara said taking another bite of the pie. The only things I have eaten come from the forest, so this is all new to me.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next