Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Outside HQ

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Outside HQ - Page 5 Empty Re: Just Outside HQ

Post by riptocs Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Carry lifted an eyebrow when he said "military allies," but groaned after a familiar voice shouted "Open up!"
"No one special...just annoying Colonels."

Then I will teach you much about human cuisine while you are here! Unless you and your human friend decide to stay...because Carry could use a mate as well.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

"Annoying colonels?" Dante asked with a nod.'"wonder which colonel this guy calls himself."

Kiara tilted her head. Kotaro pretty much already has a mate. she explained. Her names Toshii, nice girl. Can be a bit annoying at times, but she means well.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Carry rolled her eyes and got up to answer her door just as it was kicked down by a red-haired lieutenant. "Major Borkins, we have secured the perimeter! Whoever is holding you hostage shall be dealt with shortly! Stranger, I am Lieutenant Ronald Holstein here to conduct negotiations..."
"Ron!" Carry growled, throwing a rather thick book at him. "I am not being held hostage, I simply didn't want to return to work after my sparring session! You guys saw me leave of my own free will, I'm sure, since you were tailing me the entire time!"

Carry has a suitor and while I admire the guy it would be highly...inappropriate is the word? In every other way, however, I strive to be like that man as he is my namesake! Colonel Kyuuko Gai is his name!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 am

Dante raised an eyebrow at the scene that was unfolding in front of him. "Sir, I assure you I'm not taking her hostage. In fact, she's helping me with healing. I was poisoned."

Strange name. Kiara said. Is he really that bad? You seem to like him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am

Ron scowled and pointed his pistol at Dante. "You...how do we know you weren't threatening her? You could have been holding a gun to her back...or sword...or something and the Colonel threw a fit!"
"You bastard! I was training for my State Alchemist Assessment when I noticed Dante's condition and decided by my own free will to heal him! Don't you dare point that thing at my patient! If you do that again I'll eviscerate a certain organ of yours!"

I like him! But Carry...I guess she doesn't like him. I don't really understand human courtship, but for some reason she isn't taking to his youthful advances!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Dante sighed and raised his hands in the air. "Alright, as you can see, I am unarmed, not in the best condition, and bed ridden. How could I even try to take Carry hostage or attack her?"

Well I kinda understand it. Kiara said. When I first met Kotaro and Toshii they weren't mates, but very close friends. They valued each other like family. Here's what I've discovered. First they must be friends, on confess their love and wait for the others approval.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Ron continued to hold the pistol shakily on Dante. "Hands on the ground and we won't have anymore trouble..."
Carry glared and got in between the two men, putting herself right in line of the pistol. "There has been a mistake. If you don't want to be torn apart," she glanced at Darius whose fur was sticking up and haunches ready to spring into action, "I suggest you stop pointing your weapon on my patient before I lose my patience, Lieutenant. And while your at it, go ahead and radio the Colonel that everything is all right."

Then I suppose this case is complicated, Kyu muttered, grimacing, because Kyuuko confesses his love constantly in the way he protects her so valiantly yet she doesn't even seem to notice...

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Dante stood up from the bed and walked behind Carry. "Sir, you shoot me, your shooting a qualified state alchemist." He said producing his pocketwatch.

Why doesn't he just tell her? Kotaro told Toshii through a note. It seemed to work. Kiara said. Being overprotective just leads to boundary creation.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Ron sighed and lowered his weapon. "Just...stay there."
Carry scowled and Ron gave her a look. "You have no idea...wait, you do know how the Colonel gets. I want to keep my bones in one piece this time."
He started radioing in the Colonel, who demanded to speak to Carry in a loud and obnoxious voice.

I don't really know...he always says Carry is his precious "lotus" that he must protect with his life...but I do hope I'm more successful in the courtship department.

((changing last name of colonel from gai to armstrong ^^ have fun with that))

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:11 pm

"I'll stay here, don't worry." Dante said sighing. "Actually, I'm going back to the bed."

He sounds like he cares, but is showing it wrong. Kiara said. Anyway, you seem to be doing well in that department.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Carry nodded and grabbed the radio. "Colonel, I'm fine...Yes, honestly...No, I don't need any assistance...I understand you were worried but...All right, I'll come in as soon as I'm done here...I'll take as much time as I need, damnit!" She threw the radio back to Ronald and gave him a very, very nasty look that almost made him lose control of his bowels.

Kyu blushed a bit and brushed her side with his tail. Would you like to go someplace else?

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Dante couldn't help but chuckle at the look Carry gave the man. What an eventful afternoon. He sat on the bed, watching with interest.

Kiara thought a bit. Sure, Kotaro doesn't need me right now, so I'm open.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 am

Ronald took the radio and ran out of the room while Carry turned to Dante. "You. Stay. I'll be back in half an hour. Darius will be watching you so god help me if you get out of that bed..."

Great! Kyu purred and started jumping around, Let's go to the park!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm

"You don't have to worry, I'll stay in bed." He said lying down. "Doctors orders."

Alright, the park it is. Kiara said with a nod. Lead the way.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 am

True to her word, Carry was back in half an hour. Needless to say she was a wee bit disgruntled and not the least bit amused at the Colonel's antics. She sighed and unlocked her front door.

Kyu first lead her to one of his favorite trees in the park. This one is suppose to be over two hundred years old!!! Such youthfulness in such a ripe age!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 pm

"So how did it go?" Dante asked as he searched through his bag.

Kiara followed Kyu to the park. When told about the tree, she wasn't that impressed. I found one that's over 500 years old. But still that's an amazing tree.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 pm

"As well as it could have," Carry grunted and slid onto a chair without even closing her door, "at least I won't be followed anymore."

What a youthful tree it must have been! Kyu exclaimed, his fur bristling. Living in the city as we do, I don't see many other old trees.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 pm

"So you fixed the stalking problem?" He said with a sigh.

You should visit the South part of Amestris. Its lush with forests. Its where Kotaro also lives.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm

"Yeah," Carry muttered, closing her door with her foot lazily, "it took some convincing that I was trained enough so that he doesn't have to look after me, despite what might have happened in the past."

Forests? Here? Kyu's eyes widened and he started grinning.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 am

"The past." Dante sighed. "Troubled pasts are clear too me."

Yeah, Kotaro has a cottage down south in a forest.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Carry nodded and Shora rolled her eyes before stalking towards her. And what a past you have, for such a young pup. I'm glad we found you.

Then we could come visit sometime! Kyu exclaimed, yipping about happily.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Dante raised an eyebrow at Carry. He was curious at what type of life she had gone through. But he also sensed this was a touchy subject. So he remained silent.

Maybe. Kotaro is rebuilding his cottage right now. It was destroyed not long ago.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Carry looked at Dante and blushed slightly, as if picking up his thoughts. "It's nothing, really." She muttered, twiddling her fingers a bit. "You've probably seen worse."

Why was it destroyed? Who would do such an unyouthful thing?!?!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:47 pm

"There's a reason I'm not speaking about the past. A reason why I'm not asking about yours. I've had a rough life, so have many I met." He said sighing.

This group of people that kidnapped his sister because Kotaro revealed them to the military.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

Carry shrugged and kicked off her shoes before approaching his bed. "So how are you feeling now?"

What do you mean? Kyu tilted his head.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum