Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Outside HQ

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Outside HQ Empty Just Outside HQ

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Carry sat next to an old tree just outside of HQ, eating lunch. As she fed pieces of her corned beef sandwich to Canifis, the scaly wolf/snake chimera that was accompanying her today, she ignored the strange looks people gave her companion. Canifis was also use to the behavior of others and rested his head on his master's foot, greedily gulping down any pieces of offered food.

Carry had her mind on nothing but her research...as well as her upcoming State Alchemist Assessment. She wanted to present her findings on humane animal transmutation which she hoped would eventually open the doors to Medical Alchemy. But she was also tempted to follow the example of many of her colleagues and take a Battle Assessment, in the hopes of showing off the combat capabilities of her creatively constructed companions and perhaps be able to prove that she could be of use on the battlefield as well as in the research lab. But since she was out of practice and desperately needed a sparring partner...someone without an aversion to her chimeras.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Just Outside HQ Empty Re: Just Outside HQ

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Dante walked just outside the HQ with Kiara on his shoulder. She hadn't been with him in a while. Of course she was only with him just cause he had a sack of apples from the market. "Kiara, your a carnivore remember? You shouldn't even like apples."

Kira's ears twitched. So? I'm starving and you still owe me.

"Man, sometimes being your owner isn't the best thing." He said smiling.

I never said you owned me! Kira said jumping off his shoulder.

"Whatever Kira, just like all cats, you so full of yourself." He said stopping when his eyes fell upon a figure. Not only was the figure military, as he could tell, but she was accompanied by a chimera. "Look Kira, a chimera." He said smiling. "Looks like a nice one too." He started to walk over to them.

So? You've seen chimera before. Heck I'm one, just because you can hear me you think your special. she said following him.

Dante waved at the girl. "Hello there!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Carry looked up from her sandwich and raised an smiled a bit. "Hi. I haven't seen you around here...I'm Carry. Is that a chimera?"

Canifis perked his ears up in interest and sniffed Dante's shoe passively. He gave a soft hiss before returning his gaze to his master's sandwich. He hadn't hunted in what felt like months...Carry would have to feed him something substantial soon before he got too hungry, she noted.

(I couldn't find a description of Kira?)

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:20 am

(Yeah, I need to update my profile. XD Kiara is a black cat with a green left eye and blue right eye. )

"Nice to meet ya Carry, names Dante. And yes, this little thing is a chimera." He said smiling and motioning toward Kira.

Little!? Kira hissed.

Dante sighed. "Her names Kira. Who's this fella?" He said kneeling and pointing at Canifis. "Your a pretty cool chimera."

Oh brother. Kiara said licking her paw.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 am

Carry chuckled and absently ran her hands over Canifis's scaly head. "This is Canifis...best keep little Kira away from him...he's hungry. Kira is pretty cute, though, if she doesn't mind me saying so."

Canifis perked his ears up at his name and then glanced at Kira, his forked tongue flicking in and out rapidly. Small and tasty, he hissed.

"So you live in Central or just passing by? If you have some time, I have a request...from the looks of your sword, you are decent combat-wise, but you don't have a military uniform."

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Little!? Seriously! Kira said studying Canifis.Watch it buddy. she hissed.

Dante shrugged. "Kira usually can take care of herself, so I'm not that worried. Canifis is one good looking chimera." He folded his arms across his chest. "Yeah, I have a uniform but I don't like wearing it. Makes some people uneasy around me. I actually live in the south. I come here usually to see someone." He grabs the hilt of his sword. "Just one of many weapons I carry with me. Now....you said you had a request?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Carry nodded and stood from the bench. "I am a State Alchemist even though I am not in uniform and my assessment is coming up. I wish to conduct a Battle Assessment in addition to presenting my research to guarantee that I get my license renewed and perhaps show the damn Colonel that I deserve some more research funds...only problem is I'm a bit out of practice combat-wise and I need a touch up with my skills."

She looked at Kira then Canifis and smiled. "I use my chimeras in combat...all four of them at the same time usually. I need someone that can stand up to the five of us and still prove a challenge."

Canifis glared at Kira and flicked his tongue again. And if things go my way, I have you for lunch. So you better be tough...and chewy.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

"I see. So you want me to help you warm up in a combat situation." He said. "My assessment was last week, so i know what your up against. I can help you in a battle assessment, as a state alchemist it is kinda my duty." He sighed. "I would be glad to help you."

Kira's claws started to become sharp and grow. Your going to be missing your head if you piss me off.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 am

Carry grinned wildly and held out her hand for him to shake. "Tomorrow at the training grounds, then? And don't underestimate me!" Canifis gave Dante a meaningful stare before glaring at Kira once more.

Don't get too cocky, furrball. You won't be having to deal with only me.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Dante smiled and took her hand, shaking it strongly. "Tomorrow it is. And I never underestimate an opponent." He looked at Canifis. "Don't underestimate Kira, she kinda lived in the wild for a while so she can protect herself." He smiled.

Kira hissed. I'll kill all of you. And if I don't, he will.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Carry tilted her head a bit. "Huh? You can understand chimeras too? It took me a couple of years to build my mind links with the four I have, but now we work great in battle together."

Canifis half glared at Dante and flicked his tongue again. You smell of crackling death. I want to taste your blood.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 pm

"Its kinda an acquired skill. Kira was able to talk to me at first, she kinda taught me." Dante said with a wave of his hand. He looked at Canifis. "Well, you'll have a hard time getting it."

Kira just hissed again. You obviously don't know this guys history
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Carry glared at Canifis and gave him a soft kick with her automail leg. "Don't be so rude! I know you're hungry and I'll feed you when we get home, but this guy is doing me a favor!" Canifis hissed before glaring at Kira and Dante and lowering his head at Carry submissively.

"Sorry, he's not usually like this...he's usually kind of mellow. Must be getting ready to shed."

I shed last week, dummy. Canifis hissed, but this time without malice.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 pm

Dante gave a slight wave. "Its alright, I've encountered enough chimera to get used to multiple attitudes. Canifis, what do you particularly enjoy? I could bring you something tomorrow." He said smiling.

Better poison it. Kira said coldly.

"Kira, enough."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Meat. I like deer, but there are none here...not that Carry lets me hunt any. Canifis scowled at his master and Carry just scowled back. I like rabbits too, but Carry says they are too cute to eat. I like corned beef and chicken too.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm

"I could fetch some deer. I live down south and there are plenty of them down there." He smiled. "Its Kira's hunting ground.

Hey! Don't give him my prey!

"Kira, you could share." Dante said.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Canifis hissed at Kira. You do not have to give it to me! I will take it from you along with your life!

Carry lightly kicked Canifis again and scowled. "That's enough, save it for the battlefield. I'll feed you when we get home, Canifis. Tomorrow, then?"

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 am

Its your life. Kira growled.

Dante nodded. "Tomorrow. I'll see you then." He gave a wave to canifis. "You too."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Carry spent the rest of the afternoon finalizing her research papers and then went home for the night. She discussed her plans with her other chimera and when she went to bed, she hoped for the best.

((hehe you don't get to see her interact with them until we battle))

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

((Interesting. Heh heh. ))

Dante spent the night in the soldiers quarters of the HQ, thinking over what to do. He couldn't use Zero, that would kill someone. Slyde was able to be dulled, so his sword was usable. Godai was also able. Kiara he knew would hold her own after her shift into battle. He lie on the bunk, letting sleep finally overcome him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 am

Carry waited at Training Field 6 in the late morning with her four chimeras. Darius yawned and rested his head on his paws while Shora sniffed the ground. Canifis dozed off in the sun, digesting his small meal from last night and Kyu was happily yipping at some butterflies.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 am

Dante gave a sigh as he approached training field 6, Kira, walking by his side. He saw 5 figures in the training field. 4 chimera, one female. He gave a slight wave and called out. "Hey there!" Before stopping a few feet away.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Carry looked up and grinned before waving back. "Hi!"
Kyu saw them both and started prancing over to them. Hi! My name is Kyu! Canifis said you could understand us and that Kira looked tasty! But I don't think she looks tasty! I think she looks pretty!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Dante smiled and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you Kyu, and yes I can understand you."

Kiara tilted her head. umm, thanks.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Carry chuckled and scratched Kyu's ear. "Sorry, he's still a bit young and impulsive, but powerful all the same. So, any ground rules?" (Right at this point my dog fell off the chair and onto the floor)

Kyu started jumping around again, trying to get at Kira's tail.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum