Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Outside HQ

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just Outside HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Outside HQ

Post by riptocs Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am

Carry chuckled and pulled Dante to his feet, letting him lean on her shoulders. "Don't push yourself too hard. If you ask nicely, I will examine your blood and take a look at that toxin. I am working to improve Medical Alchemy, after all."

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am

"Really now?" Dante said as she explained her medical alchemy. "Your the second medical alchemist I've met." He smiled and chuckled. "Sorry about this."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 am

Carry grinned and Canifis flicked his tongue at Dante. She is still learning...she cannot do much without us.

Shora stepped forward and sat down next to Dante. If you accompany us back to our home, we could probably help you.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 am

"I don't want to be a burden." Dante answered. "If its really no trouble then thanks, but I don't want to be a bother."

You idiot! Look, we'll accompany you. Kiara said.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Shora chuckled and growled playfully. I will only forgive you for striking my mate if you come with us

Darius smiled and licked Shora's ear. You'll forgive him anyway, though.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am

"Yeah, sorry about that. I kinda got carried away." He said looking at Shora and Darius. "I'll come with you."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

They led Dante back to Carry's apartment near the military barracks. It was fairly neat and it had a lot of space and the walls were covered with alchemy notes.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm

"Nice place." Dante said as they brought him inside. He looked at the alchemy notes and raised an eyebrow. "Your really determined with your alchemy."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Carry grinned. "I have to be, if I'm to protect my precious people."
Shora lead Dante to a room with a small cot and nudged him towards it. Don't be too intimidated by her talent.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 am

"Through what I've seen, it takes a lot to be intimidating." Dante said laying on the cot.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 am

"I'm going to take a bit of your blood so I can examine this toxin more closely." She took some of his blood and started looking at it under a microscope, humming to herself. Shora laid patiently at the foot of the cot and Canifis flicked his tongue at Dante's hand.

Kira-chan! Please go out with me! Kyu yipped loudly and pawed at her tail.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 am

Dante waited patiently as Carry studied his blood under a microscope. Since he was immobile, it was going through him slowly.

Kira jerked away from Kyu. I told you about my tail! Wait, what!?
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 pm

After a while, Carry approached him. "I'm going to use alchemy to convert some platelettes and white blood cells into specialized white blood cells. In order to test the theory, I'm going to need a larger amount of your blood."

But Kira-chan! Your tail burns with a youthful fire brighter than my fur! I want nothing more than to pamper it with loving attention for hours! So in order to do that, I need to ask you out on a date! At least that's what Darius said... Kyu purred lightly and his fur started shifting colors into a lighter red.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Dante nodded. "Take as much as you need, blood loss is nothing new to me." He said as he let out a sigh. "I trust you."

Thats insane! Kira said shaking her head. That's just crazy! We just tried to kill each other out there! she tilted her head. I can't believe this.....
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Carry started drawing a large transmutation circle on the floor with chalk. It had a few designs of what looked like snakes, making it very unusual. Canifis flicked his tongue and watched her as she worked, adding his input every so often as he was a natural with toxins.

But Kira-chan! That was only a youthful spar! I did nothing that I felt would harm you permanently! I didn't hurt you, did I? I couldn't live with myself if I left so much as a blemish on your beautiful coat!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Dante watched as she drew the large transmutation circle. It was a peculiar one. "You forgot to finish that snakes tail." He said noticing it was shorter then the others.

Kiara sighed. this is unbelievable. She said. exactly what about me is so appealing?
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Carry frowned. "Drat! Now I have to readjust everything! I was certain everything was perfect!" Canifis shook his head. Don't get too wrapped up in your mistakes. You've never made such a complex circle without doing huge amount of preparation before.

Kyu bristled, wondering why Kiara was acting so suspiciously. The way you carry yourself in and out of battle just speaks of grace and beauty! The way you were able to survive the heat of my flames...! There was a blast of cold air and Kyu found himself shivering.

I'd say that's quite enough, Kyu. If the lady's not interested, leave her alone. Shora growled at the smaller chimera.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:21 pm

"Canifis is right Carry, its best to go slow and steady instead of rushing. Specifically in this situation." He said with a nod. "Don't get mad at yourself."

Kiara shook her head. I can't believe this. she said as Kyu was blasted with cold air. i ...guess I can give you a chance.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:21 pm

"Thanks." Carry grinned from the encouragement. She was still young for an alchemist and always put pressure on herself to learn more and more in order to keep up with her older colleagues. She shifted her automail leg and got back to work.

Shaking off the cold blast with a burst of flame from his coat, Kyu grinned. Really? You mean it? Oh boy! This will be great!

Shora shook her head and sighed. Just don't scare her off with talks of youthfulness.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

"Don't mention it." Dante said. "After all, if it messes up I might end up hospitalized." He mentally kicked himself for saying that.

I think I might end up with more then I expected. Kiara said bowing her head. yeah, sure, why not.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Carry gritted her teeth in nervousness as she finished the circle, checking and double checking. "No you won't, I'll analyze the sample before I put it back into your body. Nothing will happen to my patient!"

Kyu purrred and grinned. Allow me to take you out to get the finest cuisine a youthful chimera can receive!

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"Sorry for making you nervous, I'm no good with words. I'm usually quiet." He said nodding. "Just do what you need to do."

And may I ask exactly what that is? Kira said scratching behind her ear.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Fear not, it is unusual for my master to make mistakes. Canifis settled himself on Dante's legs and yawned. "Okay, let's try this." Carry put the vial of blood in the middle of the circle and activated it.

You'll just have to join me and find out! Kyu wagged his tail while purring even harder.

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 pm

"I'm not scared, just a bit nervous." Dante told Canifis. He watched as Carry prepared the transmutation.

Fine, but I warn you, I'm not the best of company. Kiara said yawning.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by riptocs Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Carry picked up the newly altered vial of blood and began examining it under the microscope. She then mixed a small sample of it with a sample of unaltered blood and grinned. "Well it's not exactly perfect, but the new cells do take care of 85% of the toxin particles."

Kyu grinned and lead her out of the apartment. He stopped at an Italian restaurant then nudged her over to an alley to the side. Shh wait here! He scratched at the side door, which opened revealing a brightly lit kitchen.

"Oh! If it isn't our good friend, Kyu!" Kyu yipped happily.

(Remind you of a certain disney movie?)

riptocs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum