Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Military Training Camp

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Western Military Training Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: Western Military Training Camp

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Kyte looked down at her. "Hey if you want the blueprints just ask i've never really liked guns anyways i just like explosions and my knives." Kyte said and had a flashback smile on his face remembering all of the explosions he made than coming back to realality.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Western Military Training Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: Western Military Training Camp

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

"He used to be my Sensei" Renee said. "I learned how to make my guns from him. I could never match his ability to make these guns. Any blueprints and such would be extreamly appreciated"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Kotaro smiled. "Looks like you found yourself a new way to make money."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Kyte laughed and pulled out a small metal box he had, with great difficulty, put all of the blueprints in and made it bigger and opened it all of the blueprints were in mint condition and had no errors to them. "They are all yours. And i thought your name sounded familiar his last words that he told me were "tell Renee i said i'm sorry i could teach her my secret alchemy way to make guns but i know she hates alchemy." but i learned the technique from him" He said to Renee
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Renee took the blueprints, smiling.

"Thank you, Kyte~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Kotaro looked out the window in the office. It looked like it was about to rain. "Looks like we gotta check off explosives training today. Looks like obstacle course now."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Kyte looked all sad now he loved explosives that's what he beat everyone at. "Awwww ... OMG MY EXPLOSIVES MIGHT GET WET!" Kyte said as he ran outside to get his explosives.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Renee was all happy with her new blue prints. This was going to seriously open new doors for weaponry. She couldn't get the girn she had off her face.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Kotaro turned toward Renee. "Glad to see a smile on your face."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Kyte came back holding about 150 explosives but looked sad. "Most of my explosives got wet." He said even though the ones he had with him were completely dry and still worked.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Kotaro's eyes widened at the sight of the explosives. "You are one crazy bastard."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:43 pm

Kyte looked at him still sad. "I had 3000 explosives these are the only ones that survived." Kyte said then carefully packaged the explosives in the small crate which the blueprints were in.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm

"3000?!" Kotaro stared at Kyte, eyes widened beyond all reality. "HOW DO YOU CARRY ALL THAT?!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Kyte looked at him and smiled. "The same way i'm carrying these ones." He said holding up the box. "I told you i love explosions and i can make many in a matter of seconds if you need a building gone call me!" He said with a scary smile on his face.

(gonna go for the night tiredz lol)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Kotaro shook his head. "You are a crazy bastard."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Renee didn't say anything. 3000 explosives. Holy ****
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Kotaro shook his head. “Good thing he isn't training anyone. We would all be dead.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Kyte looked at Kotaro with a happy smile. "No you wouldn't have cause i have a special rock that even a million explosions can penetrate only my earth alchemy can summon it." He explained and he started laughing.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Kotaro stood up and walked over to the window. His face was a mixture of confusion and persistance..
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Kyte looked at Kotaro. "Yo you alright?" He asked Kotaro then a bullet went through the window and shot his automail arm disabling it. "Wow seriously? this is the third time today!" He said complaining.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Kotaro didn't seem to notice the bullet. “Just a headache.” He said putting his hand on his head. “Rain...Soldiers...Base...”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Kyte was transmuting his arm back to normal. "Yeah well i'm gonna have to go soon i have something i need to do." Kyte said now sounding very serious and had an angry look on his face.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 pm

“Yeah, yeah...” Kotaro shook his head. The sight seemed so familiar.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Kyte then walked out and continued walking he didn't know where he was going all he knew is that he needed to go somewhere in central.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:33 am

Kairo yawns, gets up and leaves the base getting back to his mission

(OUT)
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Knives

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next