Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mission

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Military Mission Empty Military Mission

Post by Zane Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 am

We have received word that the military of Drachma is planning an assault on Central in Amestris. In order to avert such a crisis, we are calling upon you to infiltrate their main base and obtain the documents that contain the information on this attack. There are some rules you must follow, so be sure you pay attention.

Each member must post at least ten times before the mission is over.
Each post must consist of at least one hundred (100) words.
Every three posts, a new obstacle must be added to your mission.

Here, I will personally choose a team leader of those who sign up. This person will create the thread you will post in. Each person must take turns posting their part of the mission following the above rules. You may not begin your mission until February first (2/1/11).
_______

Zane smirked looking at the base before them. He looked at the lieutenant who seemed so worked up, serious and looking pretty happy and excited.
"You're here for the action... I'm here for the money. I don't want this being screwed up. I didn't take this request for nothing."

Sighing to himself. Can't believe they had the nerve to partner me up on a mission. Not used to working with someone. I can’t do things at my own pace and Des is unstable. Still, that doesn’t mean I can’t use that in my advantage.

“Right. This is an infiltration mission, so don’t do anything to attract attention,” he warned, serious. “I don’t want to have to clean up your mess.”

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Military Mission Empty Re: Military Mission

Post by Destinykil Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Des dropped his smile and looked at Zane. He grunted and snorted.

"Me mess up your mission? Boy, relax. I'm here to kill and maim. I'll follow you until it's time to kill. So where to first...'boss'"

Des shuddered at the words that spewed from his mouth. Calling someone like Zane boss was ridiculous. He was top dog or so he thought, Des rolled his shoulder in a circle to loosen it up and drew his gun from the holster.

"Ohh yeah, MP5k with silencer. Just what the doctor ordered. Let's do this already, i'm getting impatient."

Des smiled wide at the sound of the clip loading into the chamber of the gun. He took a step forward and marveled at the base that stood before them.

"Just us two versus this whole base? Highly unfair...on their part. They lumped me with you. Waste of my time..let's get going."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info
Power: MP5k w/silencer
Secondary: Earth Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Zane sighed. Des would certainly make this messy. "I don't really care if you kill and maim but I don't accept failures. You're noisy and this is an infiltration mission," he said as he looked at Des, annoyed for a bit. "So I'm warning you, as your boss." He smirked.

He then looked at the base. "Either way, we need to obtain the documents for the assault. It would be disadvantageous for the military if they were able to land this blow successfully."

He walked towards the base. Whatever. I could always use him as a distraction.

[your post next, make an obstacle or something]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Des ran past Zane and an explosion set off. Des flew into the air and landed on the ground hard. He got up and shook his head.

"The land is booby trapped. They had to have heard that. Go around! I'll take them he--."

Des was cut off by gunfire flying past him. He smirked and aimed down the sights of his gun. Armed men came out the double doors by the numbers. The smirk on Des' face remained like stone. He fired small bursts one after another taking down some men.

"Go Zane before one of us gets shot."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:11 am

Zane face-palmed. We haven't even gone in yet and he's already attracted attention. He smirked and fixed his cap, watching Des being gunned down.
"Really, I deserve more credit than that,” he stretched his arms. “But I'll leave it to you. I'll see you at the entrance."

He ran past Des with unrivaled speed, jumping over obstacles and using people's head as steps to move forward faster.
When one tried to gun him down, he simply kicked the gun out of the way and stepped on the gunner’s face. “Simpletons,” he muttered.

Without remorse nor guilt, he sliced on the neck of whoever’s in his way. I’m pretty sure Des can handle himself.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 am

Des picked off gunner after gunner. Dashing and weaving through gun fire. The numbers started to dwindle and he screamed in excellence.

"Hahaha, none of you can rival Des. Greatest aim in the world~!"

Des decided to be a show-off and move closer to the gunfire but that proved silly. A bullet pierced through his right shoulder and he flinched back gripping it tight. He screamed and shot more rapidly across a wide angle. The gunmen fell simultaneously one after the other. He moved forward and stuck his gun in his wound every few seconds to burn it shut.

"Damn cauterization. Zane...boss.. silly nonsense."

Des dropped the last gunner and headed towards the entrance where Zane was standing.

"Hey, ready?"
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 am

"Took you long enough," he replied. "You play too much."

He sighed and looked at the building. He walked inside, signalling Des to come along. As he walked inside, Chimeras awaited them at the lobby.

"Great, more simpletons," Zane sighed for the second time. He looked at Des who seemed pretty excited. "Wanna kill these for me? I don't want to waste energy," he smiled. "I'll be looking at the floor layout while you play." He said as he pointed with his thumb an abandoned desk with a electronic graphic map.

Even if they end up blowing the facility down didn't matter to Zane. But before Des goes trigger happy on the whole building, gotta get the information shit first.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 am

Des stepped in and readied his gun. He dropped the empty clip and tossed a new one in. He reached behind him and pulled out another gun. Semi-automatic cz75. He stared down the chimera and grunted at Zane going off giving him orders.

"Yeah yeah, go find that stupid shit we need."

Des leaped forward and laughed maniacally shooting one of the chimeras in the legs. The second one slapped its massive paw against his chest. Des backed up and grabbed the torn shreds of his shirt. He grinned and shot the head of the snake on the chimera.

"hahaha, bullzeye baby!"

The snake hissed and dropped. Only the lion head and griffin remained on one of them.

He took off again and got face to face with the wounded chimera. He smirked and let loose two clips into the face of the chimera. Although it looked unphased it was clearly hurting. It swiped at Des again catching him in the face. The blood poured from his claw marks. He got angry and jumped onto the back of it. He smiled and snapped the neck sideways. The loud crunching sound was music to his ears. The second chimera Leaped at him and pinned him to the floor. He laughed as the snake heads poiso n dripped onto his shirt burning through it.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:06 am

Zane ignored the noise Des was making and hastily went to the desk with the map. I'm no computer whiz, but I should be able to work this out.

He looked at the electronic blueprint for the floors of the base. It was complicated but he thought less of it, and tried to work things out. Finally getting the hang of it, he flicked the layout with a finger and the layout moved to the next page.

"Finally," he said, hearing more gunfire. "Let's see. Typical bases and head idiots would place the vital information deep within the facility."

He browsed some more, taking his time as he let his partner for the mission enjoy his fight.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 am

Des winced as the poison came in contact with his skin and he felt his skin singe.

"Get off me your rodent!"

Des Headbutted the chimera in the stomach and pushed it aside. He headbutted it once more right in the center and it yelped in pain.

"Poison me you jerk. Zane..hurry up."

Des walked forward and dropped his guns, he dropped into a Thai stance and started throwing kicks to the body and heads of the chimera. He threw a few punches, the chimera kept moving back screaching. Des was serious. He threw one last powerful kick and the chimera dropped to the floor, its heads pulsing and bleeding. He hovered over it and stomped on the Snake's neck and kicked the Lion's head into oblivion.

"Ha...chumps."

He walked back and retrieved his guns.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 am

Zane flipped the graphic map to switch view of floor plans for different areas. "Huge place," he said, a bit irritated. "So the big boss of this place's office should be around there... and," he looked at the mission folder. "Great, all right. Got it."

Just as he finished, he heard Des telling him to hurry up. "Hm," he took the floor plan information into his gadget.

"There are nine levels in this base, eight underground, one upstairs," he said, explaining the situation. "The intelligence department is at the third area, seventh level."

He picked up a rock, part of the broken wall Des' fight caused and threw it at a surveillance camera, effectively breaking its lens.

"But I can't be so sure if it's there. It may also be at the boss' office. Either way, the more densely packed enemies are, the bigger chance the information is there."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 am

"So let's go down then. This is a waste of my time. Damn military making me gather information."

Des grunted and crossed his arms walking towards an elevator at the end of the hall. He approached it and hit the button. He didn't see hte light go on so he smashed it. The ding sound rang through his ears and the elevator opened up. He stepped inside and impatiently waited for Zane to follow.

"Hurry up.."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 am

"Such impatience," Zane bit back. He went inside, taking his time walking, where Des was waiting.

"Would you like to split up? It'll be faster that way," he offered, not liking how his way and pace clashed with Des'.

"Choose where you want to go - the eight level where the boss' office is, or the seventh where the intelligence department is?"

He hit the close button for the elevator and waited for Des' reply.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 am

"I don't care, let me off at the appropriate floor."

Des stood silent and didn't even glimpse at Zane who stood right near him. He looked down at the floor and kicked his foot a few times. He sighed heavily and pressed the 7th floor button. The doors shut and he leaned against the metal walls of the elevator. A few seconds later the elevator comes to a crashing halt and Des laughs slightly.

"Stranded in an elevator it seems."

He looks up at the emergency hatch and notices the lock. He pulls out his pistol and fires a shot knocking the lock off.

"After you."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:54 am

"Your choice if you don't want a harmonious temporary partnership," Zane said, as he went through the hatch. "But whatever; as long as this shit is done and I get my money."

He looked down, to see if there are any means he could just jump to when he saw a guy a with a grenade launcher pointed at them.

Without much thought, he jumped down towards the opposite side as to where the guy was; he tapped his gloved palm - which had a transmutation circle - on the partition and ice shot out of the opposite wall. And icicle knocked out the grenade launcher off the guy's hands.

Zane landed on an icicle, still at the opposite side of the guy, only at the same height as to where he was.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Des hopped out the hatch and started to climb up towards the 7th floor. He looked at Zane who disposed of the man quickly and smiled. Des reached the 7th floor rather quickly and grinned. He slid his fingers into the crack of the elevator safety doors and began to pry it open. The doors were thick and tough but none tougher than Des. He finally ripped the doors open and stepped onto the floor. He took one last look back at Zane and waved him off.

"Time to find those damn documents."

Des walked through a few halls and looked into some rooms. Nothing but chemicals and reports. He knew this was the science floor and experimentation. He poked around a few desks looking at random objects but snapped back into reality and into the mission.

Last edited by Destinykil on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

He watched as Des left; aside from the intelligence department, the seventh floor also had the experimentation labs.

"Well, I guess that leaves me to the eight floor, then," He said to himself as he looked down, still standing on the icicle. "It'll be faster this way."

Transmuting more icicles, he jumped off the current icicle he was on and used the others as leverage as he went down.

Finally finding the hatch, he entered the vents and tried to find the base commander's office. This facility's layout wasn't really complicated. In fact, it was rather really simple. The vents, however, didn't agree with the base's simplicity. It just had to be worse than a maze.

Last edited by Zane on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Des stopped as he entered a large room. A smell of nausea filled his nostrils. He grunted and looked around. Chemicals were bubbling in test tubes so he knew this place hasn't been left empty for too long.

He walked forward and wafted one of the test tubes. He gagged and turned around bumping into a large crystal glass. His eyes opened wide as he saw a human inside altered like a beast. His mouth gaped open and he stepped back paralyzed in what could be fear.

"Is this what they are doing now?"

Des dropped to his knees and pulled out his gun. He aimed it at the glass and shot it. The water started pouring out and the alarm signaled on.

'Intruder in the intelligence department. All faculty report. Danger level Red.'

Des got up and started rummaging around the desks for the paper but no prevail he was scrambling to much.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

Zane pried open the hatch directly above the commander's office. It was empty, from what little he could see. The lighting was a big help - except, things started to flash red.

'Intruder in the intelligence department. All faculty report. Danger level Red.'

"He's on the move," Zane told himself. Since everything was already in a panic, he iced the hatch and kicked it open. It fell on the floor, broken.

He hopped down and found it alarmingly weird there weren't anyone inside the office. But he could hear footsteps faintly outside. Probably going to where Des is.

"Should find what I can find and meet up," and without further ado, he searched the drawers and opened the computer.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:53 am

Des stumbled over a trash bin and caused a louder noise attracting more attention. He realized by the time he got up, he had about 50 lasers trained on his chest. He looked at them and ran his fingers across his chest.

"So this is how it's going to be? Killed on a mission? Hmmm, any last words before I eradicate all of you?"

The group of men started laughing very loud and Des just grinned. Little did he know, the glass structure he shot earlier set loose the human experiment. He crept up behind him as he readied his gun on the soldiers. He laughed as they started to back away in terror.

"Aha, afraid are you? The mighty Des shall never-."

Des was cut off by a large fist smacking the side of his rib. He heaved and went flying into a nearby wall. The wall cracked and Des slumped onto the floor. The men started to scream and retreated from the room looking the whole floor down.

'Experiment number 054 has been released. Shutdown of floor 7 has been activated.'

Des sighed and gripped his side as he rose up using the wall as support. He looked at the giant monster that stood before him walking slowly. Des started to shoot at it, but the monster seemed unphased. He frowned and shot some more but no effect.

"Dammit! How are you not dying?I am all mighty! AHHHHHH!"

Des jumped at the monster and threw a kick across its face. The monster turned sideways and looked back at Des smirking so it seemed. Its large claw slashed Des across the chest and he fell back panting.

"I don't even know anymore."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 am

A group of soldiers came barging in the commander's room. It annoyed Zane since he hasn't found the files he needed yet.
This is why I hate attracting attention. Unnecessary energy wasted on these simpletons.

He took out his dagger and dodged the bullets gunned towards him. One soldier slashed at him, successfully landing a wound on his arm though luckily it wasn't deep at all.

'Experiment number 054 has been released. Shutdown of floor 7 has been activated.' he heard through the speakers and threw his dagger at a soldier's forehead, killing him. Relying on alchemy again, he pressed his palm on the floor, producing huge icicles from the ground, piercing most of the soldiers.

Running again, he took out the dagger from the head of the soldier and finished off the others. "Really need to find the files now. I'm sure he can hold on his own, but if there's a lock down... shit."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 am

Des rose up and stared at the abomination closing in on him. It's breath seeped from the sides of its mouth almost like dense fog. Des pulled out a small bag from his back pocket and dumped it onto the ground. It was dirt.

"I haven't done this since I trained that boy back at the base some time ago, hopefully I still remember ho-."

Des was cut off again by the monster headbutting him into the nearest desk. Papers flew everywhere and the monster cackled. Des crawled to his knees then slowly rose to his feet.

"Cut me a damn break would ya?"

He ran around the monster pulling a pen from his military garbs. He started to draw a circle on his hand trying not to mess up while moving. The monster was strong but slow at turning. Des completed his circle and realized he needed the monster to stand close to the pile for anything to actually work.

"This is ridiculous, might as well go for it."

Des ran past the monster and stood by the dirt. The monster started to run heavily cracking the floor with each foot landing. As he approached Des he threw his massive fist into Des' gut and blood spurted from his mouth. Des dropped to the floor smiling gasping for air and slapped the dirt with his hand. The circle on his palm lit up and he screamed. The dirt cascaded up and formed into a spike impaling the monster from the jaw to the top of the head. The screech echoed throughout the whole floor as purple blood flowed from it's wound. Des got up barely able to breathe and laughed at it. He got in its face and headbutted it feeling accomplished. The monster drove it's claws through his stomach before finally going still.

"Son of a-."

Des ripped the claws out and gripped his stomach. He fell to the ground keeling over. The blood was dripping from his wounds but at least he was still alive.

"Z-Zane, hurry, u-u-up."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 am

Zane had a huge urge to throw the computer at the wall. It was so complicated - too complicated. Something only that whiz computer kid may actually found elementary.

He slammed his fist on the keyboard and it lit up on a page he tried to access. Smirking, he took the files in it. "Hitting a computer... always a classic fix."

When the files transferred completely, he opened the drawers and took all the files he could get.

Lock down commencing in 25 minutes. He heard another announcement and felt dread washing over. Without much thinking, he ran out of the office and punched the elevator keys. It was still a long ways to go and so he decided to just run up the stairs.

Finally remembering the layout of the place, he entered the intelligence department with only 10 minutes left. The place was really messed up and he saw Des by the floor.

"Des, you okay? Can you stand?" he asked, helping him up.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 am

Des latched onto Zane's shoulder and began to pull himself up slowly. He winced and barked in pain as the blood protruded from his wounds rather profusely. As he got to his feet, he hunched over, luckily for him, Zane was there to hold him up. Des gripped his stomach and the wounds and smiled at Zane.

"Got the files man? Can we get out of here before I die?"

Des chuckled a bit before wincing at the pain it caused him. He started to walk towards the stairs with the help of Zane. As the two walked, Des tripped up a few times causing him to cough up blood. It was an odd red/purple color. Des eyed it as they continued to walk but slowly turned his head back forward as they reached the doors.

"So lockdown in 10 minutes, think we will make it?"

Last edited by Destinykil on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 am

"Yeah. I got them," he replied, as they walked as fast as they were able without putting too much stress on Des' wound. "Ha, you, dying? What a joke."

Zane kicked the door opened and saw the facility almost crumbling down. "I thought this was a lock down - why is the place falling apart?"

They walked briskly, avoiding debris every so often. Finally, they reached a working elevator. "Wanna take the risk? We only have five minutes left, and well, our previous elevator experience wasn't exactly reliable," he asked Des, seeing more blood seeping out.

We're not dying in this place. Hell no.

The elevator doors opened, seemingly intact.

Last edited by Zane on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next