Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drachma War Camp

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Drachma War Camp Empty Drachma War Camp

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 am

The large War Camp of Drachma that loomed over the mountains to the north. A scary, cold, desolate place where the hardened warriors of Drachmas are said to be the descendants of Grizzlies.

- - - - -

Ace stood out in the snowy cold weather. He stood along a road, or what was probably a road, that lead to the War camp. This was as far as citizens were allowed to go, but Ace was pretending to be an arms dealer. Now he just needed to wait on his partner to show up.

"There's only one problem," Ace said. "It's so freaking cold!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Drachma War Camp Empty Re: Drachma War Camp

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 am

"Hm," Zane walked up to Ace, grudgingly, irritated at the cold. But the thought of their plan balanced his mood.

"Yo, Ace."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:50 am

"Hey!" Ace shivered out cheerily. "Ready to go? Do we have a plan or is it wing it time?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:54 am

"Hm, usually I'd go with a plan but," Zane paused. "The cold is getting to me. Maybe winging it would work out just fine. Unless you have one on your mind right now?"

He said, trying to think up of something and looking at his surroundings. The War Camp was still a bit ahead, taking a while to reach, and snow was everywhere.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 am

"I do, in fact!" Ace smiled. "My name is Sir Roberto madistrius! I am a world famous weapons maker! And I make the world's best weapons, except for that cool Ace guy in Central who I hear makes really great weapons. You! Are my assistant, Pedro, who sadly is very illiterate, but carries my equipment. We're going to sell stuff to the Drachma'n army!"

admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 am

Zane stifled a laugh. "All right, Sir Roberto," he said. "Though I prefer a cooler name."

He looked at the side and saw some cargo. Must be the weapons. Well, he's certainly prepared.

"So review. We infiltrate the war camp, find a chance and steal the blimps, yeah?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 am

"Sounds like a plan!" Ace smiled. "Pedro, quickly, into character!"

Ace picked up the boxes of material and started marching towards the War camp. He knew it to be towards the base of the large mountain before them. It surely wasn't that far away.

admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 am

"Sure," and he fell silent. Before picking up the rest of the boxes, he fixed his cap, covering most of his face. He followed Ace wordlessly.

Not long after, they arrived at the camp. It had iron-meshed fencing around the vicinity. By the entrance, two guards halted their advance.
He would let Ace do the talking - it was just perfect. Less hassle for him.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:16 am

Ace had been talking a long time as they journeyed to the camp. Ace had been telling the story to Zane of his childhood. "And that was the story my mom used to tell me. I really learned a lot from those three little pigs. It just, it really gets me, ya know?"

Ace realized he was at the camp and guards were stopping them. "Hello, simpleton guards of Drachma. Fear not, peasants, for we are just travelling salesman, and in fact, I am the world Famous Roberto Madistrius! The best weapons maker in the World, except for that Ace guy in central, who I hear is really cool and makes them cheap and personal with a customer experience you'll never forget. We would like to see the man in charge of this here war camp and discuss some business with him."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:22 am

Zane opted to keep quiet and had to remember he was acting as an illiterate person before he could shake his head at Ace's words.

He lifted up the boxes slightly to emphasize on what Ace was talking about, still not speaking a word.

One guard stepped up to check the boxes in his hands. Apparently, this guard was a girl, she seemed strict and he was vaguely wondering if they would actually be able to pass.

Until he heard a squeal and a thud. When he looked at the source of the sound, he saw Ace and the other guard on the floor, hugging him.

Last edited by Zane on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 am

Ace smiled awkwardly as the man made a girly giggle. Ace stood up and straightened his suit and shook the man's hand and made a, "call me" signal as they snuck the guards let them pass.

"Pedro," Ace said as they followed the instructions given to them by the guard to getting to the commander. "Let's never, ever, speak of that."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:36 am

"Sure. I'll keep it to memory," he said, smirking, wanting to laugh a great deal. "Don't worry. I doubt it'll be the last of that," he said, pointing with his thumb to a group of maybe-female soldiers.

Around the camp scattered soldiers and other personnel and Zane vaguely thought if there would be something else aside from the blimps to get money out of.

He just followed Ace towards the commander's camp.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:40 am

Ace grumbled as he saw who Zane was pointing to. "What is this: Drachma, the gay friendly military capital of the world?"

Ace saw the beautiful weapons stashed and wondered if there was a way he could steal some of these precious items on the way out the door.

Ace threw open the tent of the commander and gasped. "Madamouiselle~" Ace hollared. "I do believe my heart has been captured by this angel's!"

Needless to say, the commander was a woman.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 am

"It's your lucky day, Roberto," he said, finding their situation quite hilarious.

Zane entered the tent after Ace who made sure to work on his charm. I didn't think it would be this easy. Ace's fondness of women sure is handy in this place. He was quite hoping the commander was gay, if just to see Ace's reaction.

The commander was quite pretty and feminine yet gave an air of superiority in her uniform. He looked at Ace who seemed all too happy about it.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:50 am

Ace suddenly realized the problem of their situation. He had to win this woman's heart over. The uniform, the look, so commanding! It must be apart of the bouqet that was the women of his life. "Hello, miss, I'm, um, and this is- er, he is, um, forget him. We are, um."

Ace stuttered. He didn't know how to win a woman over without being himself. This Roberto personality was cursing him! "I am Rober....ACE...MADI...DREAMZ....I...We...He...Me..."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 am

He knew he was supposed to be illiterate but at the rate Ace was going, he might just as well say that they were there to steal the blimps.

"Apologies for that," he said. "He's Roberto Madistrius, an expert weapon's dealer. I'm his assistant," he said, leaving out his so-called name and nudged Ace. "Win her heart, but pull yourself together unless you want to go back to the gays." He whispered, hoping that was enough of an encouragement.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:59 am

Ace smacked Zane. "Pedro, keep it together! He's Mikel, and I'm Roberto...We need to see all your submarines, my lady!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 am

Zane looked at Ace as if he was possessed. "Sorry... sir?" he backed up, letting Ace take stage and glanced at the commander. Wait, submarines!?

She looked half-amused, half-weirded out. And almost at the brink of kicking them out.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Ace's heart pounded. "Shoot, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to smack you!" Ace said. "That was way out of line, commander Mcdonald!"

Ace looked away from the woman and calmed himself down. It'd be simple. He'd just pretend she was a man. He just had to do it without looking at her. "Hello, we need to see your Blimps. I, Roberto Madistrius, the second best weapons maker in the world, only second to that really great Ace guy I've heard about who makes amazing weapons at low and affordable prices that are safe even for kids, would like to add better weapons to them."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Zane face-palmed. Well, he seemed to have calmed down and got his bearings back. That'll work.

He kept quiet and watched the interaction. The commander rose from her seat and neared Ace, looking at him as if he was some sort of new specimen.

"What made you think the blimps need new weapons?" she finally asked.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Ace smiled and turned his back on the commander. Hearing her voice had made his heart rate pound. He had to keep away or his condition would kick in.

"Mister Drachma'n Commander," Ace started. Several people in the tent asked mister in confusion. "Does your Blimp have rocket propelled gernades? Laser guidance systems? Heat seaking missiles? Biological weapons capable of knocking out an entire continent? Is your Blimp nuclear powered? Is it strong enough to withstand a swarm of Grizzle Helicopters? Where would it be in a fight against Godzilla? Surely you don't believe the Moth is better, no? It was always Godzilla. And in a fight against Godzilla, your Blimp is little more than a Moth."

Ace pointed to the sky. "Leave it to me."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Of course, what else was he to do but just watch? ...Godzilla? Moth, Grizzle Helicopters? No wonder he has such good weapons. He has incredible imagination... creativity, either way.

But the commander didn't look as convinced, prodding him further. "We need to make sure you're not here to sabotage them - you... whatever your name is. We can't be too sure."

Hm.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

"Pedro, please prove to the Commander our worth," Ace smiled.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 pm

He whispered to Ace, smirking. "I'm illiterate." He was full well letting Ace work on this.

Last edited by Zane on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 am

Ace grumbled about doing everything himself as he took out some metal from his box. He drew in the sand and pressed the metal to the transmutation circle. A perfectly form rocket launcher with laser guided missile systems attached.

"This is standard, of course, useless for a blimp, but trust me, I'm good." Ace smiled.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content