Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Medical Base

+3
kotaro7914
neon kun
zergio
7 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Military Medical Base - Page 8 Empty Re: Military Medical Base

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:26 pm

The doctor laughed. "Who authorized it?" she smirked. "It was Resha." She looked at Resha. "Resha and the general are military property, after all."

Resha was starting to whimper again, excruciating pain running through her.

~

Resha blinked and frowned. "He retained his memories?"
She called out to Renee. "You're not worthless, Renee~" she said with a smile. "You are you, and how you are is what makes you special~"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Renee blocked the enterance as she had done before.

--------

Renee looked over to Resha, tears in her eyes. "I heard you say you corrected the flaws inside him........" She turned her head away. "It means i have those flaws......"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"PROPERTY!!" Kotaro's hand suddenly shot out, grabbing the doctors throat and raising her into the air. "HUMANS ARENT PROPERTY! WE ARE NOT TOOLS!! AND WE AREN'T FLAWED! ITS THESE SO CALLED 'FLAWS' THAT MAKE US HUMAN!!" Kotaro's grip tightened steadily, the T.Circle on his hand glowing a bright red, as well as his eyes which continued to spark a red lightning. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A TOOL!?!?!?"

---------

Kotaro nodded at Resha and shook his head at Renee. "All things are flawed. Even humans, including me. Humans aren't tools. We are aren't something you just throw away. We are always useful."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:54 pm

The doctor gripped his hands, trying to loosen its hold of her. "You can keep your opinions to yourself. But fact remains. They are military property and they know this as true," she said, gasping for air but smirked. "And you can do what you want, but kill me or whatever, and you won't be able to save Resha. She's not going to wake up without me."

~

"Renee~" she called out in a sing-song voice. "It's like he said~ flaws are there because it means you are human~" She hummed. "When I said corrected flaws in Ko-chan, it's just so he won't be in pain. I do that for you too, right? When you're in pain or can't breathe, I correct those "flaws" too, right?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Renee closed her eyes, the memories flowing onto her mind.

---------

Renee stopped crying. "Y-you..... only fixed his bo-bo's.......?" Renee slowly turned to Kotaro and remained silent for some time before pouncing and hugging him. "Im sooorry.......!" She was still crying, and she didn't know when she'd stop.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Kotaro's eyes started to turn a solid red. "I don't need you alive to help her you bitch!" He held up the stone. "Do you know what this is BITCH!" Kotaro's T.circle sparked lightning again, now beginning to surround his entire body. "All I need is your memories and knowledge, NOT YOU!!"

---------

Kotaro blinked. "It's ok, you don't need to apologize." He placed his hands on her shoulders. "You were just scared and confused." He said smiling.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:42 am

"You may know my knowledge but you won't have my prowess," her glare turned solid and she snapped her fingers. Then a light groan came from Resha and her eyes fluttered open. "Ah, she's awake. Put me down, fool. We need to stabilize her." She ignored the light emitting from him. Even if she died there and then, Resha won't be the same again.

~

"Aww, so cute," Resha gushed, happily. They're good friends now~!

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am

Renee had fallen asleep.

---------

Renee layed her head on Kotaro's shoulders. She had fallen asleep from all the crying she did.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:58 am

Kotaro continued to glare at the doctor. "You just snap your fingers and she awakes. You didn't help her survive, you made it so you can control her!" His grip tightened. "If she has changed in any way, I WILL KILL YOU! ZANE, THE FURUR, AND EVERYONE WHO HAD A PART IN THIS!!" He didn't release the doctor from his grip. "YOU WILL REGRET CREATING ME!!" The red lightning started to spread through the room, causing multiple parts of the room to start to alchemicaly shift and morph.

----------

Kotaro stood up, carrying Renee in his arms. "Better find somewhere for you to sleep."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 am

Resha stood from the bed, and walked towards Kotaro, avoiding the random parts of the room transmuting and held Kotaro's hand on the doctor's hand. "That won't do," she smiled. "Don't hurt her. And," she looked at him, the feel of distance between them, not hostile but not friendly either. "Don't ever hurt my big brother. He will kill you, Ko-chan; I'll be sad... But most importantly, you'll be killing me if you kill big brother~" her smile was still there, but it was unfeeling.

~

Resha jumped down from the boxes and walked towards Kotaro. "Hi, Ko-chan. Be good friends with Re-chan. She's like your sister, mmkay?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 am

ZzZzZzZz......

----------------

Renee was sleeping peacefully within Kotaro's arms. For the first time since she was created, she felt warm.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 am

Kotaro looked at Resha, then back at the doctor. He then shoved the doctor into the wall, creating a large indention in her shape then letting her fall to the ground. He turned and pointed at Resha. "I'll let this slide Resha, but next time I see her, or anyone else in this incident, I won't hesitate to kill them. And I don' care about any of this anymore. I fought for you only to find you let yourself be experimented on to become a damn tool? Well I'm done. I'm done with all these DAMN secrets and lies!" Kotaro's glare had been constant. The lightning around him seeming to rise as he looked at her. "The next time, I.Will.Kill.Them. ALL!" He placed his face centimeters from hers and looked into her eyes. "Even your brother." His voice held no remorse or regret for what he was saying. Just a dark truth. "I used to think of all my friends as family, but not anymore." He turned and walked toward the door, it disintegrating as he approached it.

--------

Kotaro nodded. "I will treat her as such."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:29 am

Resha watched as he left and turned to the doctor. "...are you happy now?" she said as tears spilled.

"I don't have friends anymore... are you... content now?" she said as she fell on the floor, sobbing.

"Good girl," she said, smirking.

~

"Goodie! Remember, I'll always be there for you two, mmkay?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:32 am

Renee remembered those words, and the memory broke off. "She'll always be there for us......." Renee went back upstairs and back to the room, noticing Kotaro angrily passing by. She reached the door and heard what Resha said. "Mama.......?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 am

Kotaro brushed by Renee and turned the nearby corner suddenly stopping. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. He had remembered multiple memories from the time he first met Renee and Resha. "...Always there." Kotaro shook his head. "I was always there for you Resha." He felt tears searing down his face. He wiped them away quickly. "No more tears. No more lies." Kotaro slowly slumped to the floor. "No more hate."

kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:10 am

Resha was crying when Renee suddenly came in the room. "Ah," she forced a smile. "Is there anything I can do for you, Renee? Are you okay? You look sad," she said, worried, before straightening herself, the doctor's glare piercing.

She felt bad, really bad. Kotaro hated her, but what can she do? In time, Renee will hate her too.

And she can't do a thing about it.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 am

Renee kept the sad look. "Why are you faking to me, Mama?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:16 am

Kotaro sat there for a while. He thought about everything. About what he had said, about what Resha had said, and about what Resha must be feeling. He stood up and closed his eyes. She must have had her reasons. Even if they weren't the best, I'll keep my promise. Kotaro shook his head. Even I have my secrets. He suddenly opened them and reached into his bag. He took out an object and looked at it. He began to walk back to the room, thinking of what to say.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:55 am

She was rather surprised at how easily Renee saw through her - she was always good at that, even before. "Oh, no, no," she said, smiling. "I just had a bad, bad dream, you see."

The doctor made a sound. "Touching. Well, Resha, report for your duties later," she said and checked her phone. "Ah, the general left a message for you. He said he'll meet you soon - that is, if you be a good girl." And she left.

She was too shocked to speak and so she hugged Renee. "You know what? I want you to be happy, Re-chan. Along with Ko-chan. I'm really sorry I dragged you two in my problems. All I really want... is to finally see big brother because... I believe in him. Like you believe in Ko-chan. He's your brother, after all."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 am

Tosh walked up to the base and knocked on its doors, some guards opening it up and letting her in, but not before they asked her what was her business here. "Oh, I just came to visit some friends!" she said happily with innocence. The guards looked at Tosh suspiciously before letting her pass. She walked up to teh receptionist. "Excuse me, where is ummm....Doctor Resha??" she asked her. The receptionist gave Tosh a puzzled look before figuring out what she meant and gave Tosh the directions. She nodded her thanks and started towards Resha's room.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 am

Renee hugged back. "And losing my mother will make me happy.......? Having her act happy when she's upset will make me happy........?

Renee went silent. "If you think that would make me happy........ then you have forgotten what you said that day........ those words that kept me happy..... your just throwing them away now......"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:20 am

Tosh continued to walk and reached the room where everyone was. She walked in smiling. "Hey everyone!" she said.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

[lol! toshii! wait for your turn XD it's kotaro, me, zergio then yous~ otherwise, the others will be left behind :O]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 am

[Even then, your busting in on a sad moment. To come in all happy and not see whats going on? May not seem big, but thats a big ol emotional moment block XD;

Ah, im just kidding :3 when its your turn, you can make that move ^^]
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 am

[kk, sorry ^^;;;]
Toshii