Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotaro's parents cottage

+6
Leon1995
kyte
Kinai
GL
neon kun
kotaro7914
10 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kotaro's parents cottage - Page 11 Empty Re: Kotaro's parents cottage

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:39 am

"Their all just a bunch of teens. You should understand." He looked at Proto. "She IS your sister. And forget Zane for now. He just hates how they made a weapon out of him."

Alpha sighed. "Calm down Media, no need to be irritated. Everyone makes mistakes. You think I haven't?" He walked up closer to her. "I chose you because you accepted your mistakes. The others wanted to hide them."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 am

"Hey! Media is scary with her temper," Proto shook his head. "But yeah, okay, makes a lot of sense. I want dinner," he grinned. "Real hungry, you know. No food. All sleep? Hehe!"

She breathed in and threw a branch before calming down. "I don't know. Do you ever make mistakes? I never see you make mistakes," she shrugged, not looking at him even though he was near her. "Gah, you confuse me so much. I don't know what to think. But thanks..." She sighed. "I really, really still love you, you know."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am

Dante gave a groan. "Upstairs, to the left is the fridge. I'll meet you up there in a minute."

"Of course I make mistakes. Remember the western uprising? I gave the motors the wrong coordinates." He sighed again. "It's normal to be confused and I'm touched, but I still need to think."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 am

"Great! See ya there!" Proto raced up and saw Theta and Lira leaning by the door. "Err... don't tell me you're listening in on Alpha and Media?"

She stomped on the grass. "Yeah, you don't need to tell me twice," she said. "I already know that. I told you, I'm just saying my piece!" she crossed her arms. "But seriously? That worked well in the end. I thought you meant it."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:01 am

Dante walked up to another cmputer and typed in a new command. A hidden chamber opned up on the wall revealing another tube, labeled Silus.

"SHHH! Their still talking." Lira leaned more on the door. Theta was jumping excitedly. "Whats happening?"

"Your kidding right? I killed 10 of our own men, even if it did destroy an enemy convoy." He shook his head.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 am

Proto shook his head. "You... if you get caught by Media, don't you bring me into it. I like to stay alive, all right? And Theta, why are you so excited?! I thought you like Alpha?!"

Media glared at the worm on her boot from kicking too much the soil. "Eh, those were traitors, Alpha," she picked up the worm and flicked it away. "They would've died sooner or later."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 am

"We wont don't worry!" She said excitedly. "And I'm still curious to whats going to happen!"

"Still, it was a mistake. I didn't mean it." He scratched the back of his head. He suddenly became aware of the door was open a bit. "Uh oh."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 am

Proto quickly ran to the fridge, he really didn't want to get involved in Media's temper if she was still as temperamental as before.

He then noticed a girl in a bed and blinked. "Wah, she's gotten big," he said, if he remembered right.

"Then you're a lucky bastard," she huffed, "Making freaking right mistakes." She sighed then blinked. "Uh oh? Why uh oh?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:17 am

Dante typed in a command and a green liquid filled the tube.

"Uh oh." Lira said. Theta raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" Lira backed up. "I think we were caught."

"I think we have been spied on." He said pointing to the semi-ajar door.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 am

Proto, with bread on his mouth walked forward where Resha was sleeping. "She really didn't change much, just bigger," he thought.

"What on earth?" Media looked back and saw Theta and Lira. "WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DARE YOU LISTEN IN ON OUR CONVERSATION!?" She yelled, her temper rising. "I'm gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just then Resha's eyes fluttered open from the noise and blinked.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 am

The green liquid drained from the tube and Dante inserted a blue liquid. "Almost done."

Lira and Theta ran toward the back of the cottage. Theta spoke up first. "We're sorry, but we were just so curious. We're only human. And a cat."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:28 am

Media flipped her hair and breathed in. "I'm so pissed off!" she yelled. "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY!" she gritted her teeth. She looked at Alpha with a glare. "I'm going somewhere. Eat dinner without me," she said.

Resha blinked when Lira and Theta ran to the back where she was at and she saw a man. "Proto?" she blinked. "WOW!" she sat right up and winced at her arms. "Gah, they still hurt," she murmured. But smiled at them. "GOOOD MORNING!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 am

The blue liquid now drained and was replaced by the standard orange. "Done."

Theta ran after her. "Media wait!"

Lira walked over to Resha. "Good morning to you too."

Proto nodded. "Ditto."

Alpha walked inside, shaking his head. "She still has that temper."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 am

Media looked at Theta. "What?"

Resha grinned. "It's so nice to see you guys, again! It makes me so happy," she said. And looked at the newcomer. "Ah! ALPHA IS HERE TOO!" she grinned.

Proto laughed at Alpha. "Oh, come on. You loved that about my sister. You can't deny it. I remember how many times you consulted with me for my sister. It's a great memory. Real funny."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 am

"Look, we're sorry, we were just curious. We are both teens, me and Lira, and you used to do the same when I dated Heta." She sighed. "I really think Alpha still likes you."

"It's good to see you awake Resha." Lira smiled.

"Its ALSO the reason we broke up remember?" He shook his head. "Really. Your memory is the worst."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 am

Media smiled at Theta. "I know. I'm not really mad. I just can't control my temper," she sighed. "Yeah, I don't know about that. I'm not gonna hope anymore. I wonder if anyone's going to accept a deranged, temperamental girl like me?" She grinned. "You're a chimera, we're all modified; kinda hard to accept us, dontcha think?"

Resha grinned. "Thank you." she looked at Lira. "So uhm, why are they all arguing? And where's Kotaro? And uhm... wait, why am I here?"

Proto shook his head. "Sheesh, you're still so freaking shy, Alpha. You're too prideful."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:50 am

Theta smiled. "He put up with it before he could put up with it again."

"Kotaro's downstairs in the storage lab. I wonder why he hasn't come back up?" Lira looked at the entrance.

"Shut up Proto. Or I'll shove your head in the wall." Alpha smirked.

Dante walked up to the tube and looked at Silus. "Still can't believe I made you from scratch."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

Media shook her head. "I don't know about that. Once is enough for him, I guess," she said, her head hung low. "You should go ahead for dinner."

Resha blinked. "Oh, okay, can I go down?" She still didn't know why she was here but she figured they must've brought her here. But Proto and Alpha were here whom she thought was gone. "AH! OMNOM? WHERE'S OMNOM???"

Proto laughed. "I'm Media's beloved brother, so hurt me and she'll be sad," he grinned. "You want her sad? So mean of you, Alpha. I didn't know you want Media crying."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

"I'm sure he still likes you, or else he wouldn't have tried fixing things up with you. And where are you going?" Theta cocked her head to the side.

"I guess you can." Lira said. "Whos Omnom?"

"Shut up!" Alpha walked into the kitchen. "Whats there to eat?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 pm

"Fix things up with me? What are you talking about, Theta?" she raised an eyebrow at the cat girl. "Gah, I need to cool down. Get some drinks or something. And a smoke, maybe."

Resha nodded. "Omnom's my froggy," she said. And walked towards where Lira pointed at going downstairs. "I'll be down~ but I'll go up as soon as you need help for anything!" She jumped down where Kotaro was supposed to be. "KOTAAAAAROO~~ GOOD MORNING!" She said.

Proto blinked. "Lira hasn't cooked yet," he said then his face turned sly. "Sheesh. If you still like Media so much, just go freaking tell her. She seems to have been in a lot. I don't really know what happened after we were all separated... but she seemed to have spent time with the general, whom... well, whom you were modeled after. Guess how much it probably hurt her."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm

"You mean you didn't hear it? If he didn't want to be with you again he would of just told you to drop it. You know how straight forward about these things he is." She smiled. "I think Lira has all but the smoke."

"Oh, the frogs on the table." She pointed at Omnom.

"I said shut up Proto. It's not that simple." He took out a soda and took a drink. "She's....different now. It's like every time she sees me she sees the general."

"Damn it." Dante walked away from the tube holding Silus and closed the door hiding him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 pm

"Yeah, straightforward in shooting me down," she said. "Why are you even saying all these? You like Alpha, don't you?" She laughed. "That's too bad, I really want a smoke."

Resha said her thanks, hearing where Omnom was and proceeded to look for Kotaro and quickly found him. "AH! There you are!" she grinned at him. "What are you doing?"

Proto blinked and laughed at him. "Now, what the hell? You're stupider than I thought, Alpha. But tell me, why do you say that? She's only spouting about the general because she's under his orders."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Theta shrugged. "I don't want you to feel bad though. Even if I can't have him."

"I'm cleaning the tubes." He lied. "What is it?"

"Because she looks at me as if I'm Zane, she acts as if I'm perfect. It's not how she used to be."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 pm

"You can, obviously," she said. "You're so weird, Theta."

Resha smiled. "Reaaaaaaaaaalllyyyy," she said and walked neared him. "Right? You sound suspicious."

Proto paused. "Oh," he blinked. "Oh, yeah, cause that's how the general is." he scratched his head. "I think you're being too hasty in your judgment because she's always seen you as perfect; your flaws to her are perfection too," he said. "At least, that's what she told me before. She just didn't know how to put you in a high pedestal without you going ballistic about it."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 pm

"Being weird is what makes me great!" She smiled

"Yes. Really. Now what is it?" He turned to her.

"I don't know man, I just.....feel weird when she talks as if I'm perfect." He took another drink.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next