Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotaro's parents cottage

+6
Leon1995
kyte
Kinai
GL
neon kun
kotaro7914
10 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kotaro's parents cottage - Page 17 Empty Re: Kotaro's parents cottage

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Akio looked at them and then grabbed some materials. "Maybe we should repair the house before Kotaro gets back." He said
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"Maybe," Media said.

Resha nodded. "I'm going, but they'll be staying unless they want to come," she said. This was difficult for her and it really hurt but she wanted to be less of a burden to them. "Take good care of yourself, Kotaro~ and, stop being so reckless!" she yelled at his retreating form.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Theta turned and saw Dante leaving into the woods. "Wheres Kotaro going?" She said softly.

"Why would you care...." He shot back in a cold voice. "....We are enemies." He didn't look back at all.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Akio picked up a rock and threw it at Dante hitting him in the back of the head. "STOP BEING SO RUDE! SHE'S JUST TRYING TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND YOU'RE DENYING HER? SERIOUSLY I KNOW YOU CARE FOR HER AS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BOTHERED TO TALK TO HER! SO STOP LYING TO YOURSELF AND LET PEOPLE HELP YOU WHEN THEY WANT TO HELP YOU!"
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Media blinked. "Woah, he got guts!" she grinned.

Resha blinked rapidly, surprised at the man's reaction. "...wow," she wasn't sure but it made her giggle. She turned to the man and bowed, grateful. "Thank you very much," she smiled happily. "You're a kind man."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Alpha was surprised as well. "He's got good intentions."

Dante took out Zero and shot Akio in the leg. "Don't you DARE speak to me about what to do." He said in a voice colder then ice. He then continued to walk into the forest till he was out of sight.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Akio grabbed his leg when it got shot. "Damn bastard YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDS YOU NEED THEM! WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDS YOUR NOTHING! I KNOW THAT FROM EXPERIENCE SO IF YOUR GONNA IGNORE YOUR FRIENDS THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING THEM?!" he yelled after Dante
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Media nodded. "And Kotaro's gone haywire."

Resha gasped at Kotaro, when he shot the man. She shook her head and head over to him. "You okay? I'm a doctor. I can fix that wound up for you." She was to blame for what happened to him but she wasn't about to withdraw her decision.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Alpha glared at Dante's diminishing form. "What the hell is wrong with him!?"

"I have no friends!" Dante's voice came from the forest, but he had disappeared. "Only people who leave! So I'm leaving as well!" Dante wasn't heard again.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:00 pm

"Sure that would help" He said and he looked off at where Dante left. "YOU NEED TO LEARN TO STOP BEING SO SCARED OF LOSING PEOPLE! REMEMBER THEY MAY BE GONE BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU IN SPIRIT! HELL KYTE IS NOW PART OF ME SO IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK TO HIM OR SOMETHING HE'LL BE HERE! ANYWAYS THOUGH YOU STILL HAVE TOSH RENEE THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE AND OTHERS! YOU'RE NOT ALONE! YOU NEVER WILL BE!" Akio yelled hoping Dante heard
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

She nodded and asked Media to get some supplies.

"It may sting a little. Gotta get the bullet out of your leg," she said, trying her best not to scream after Kotaro too. But he had to grow up.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:14 pm

"You know nothing about me! So unless you want a bullet in the head then SHUT UP!" his voice called one more time before he was out of range.

Alpha glared at the spot where Dante had disappeared. "What is his problem?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Akio waited until his leg healed and he stood up. "I'm going after him if i die ah well i die but i won't be the one speaking Kyte will." Akio said and his eyes changed to red and he ran after Kotaro. "Hey Kotaro it's me Kyte whats wrong with you? why are you acting so strange all of a sudden? i get that you don't like seeing your friends get hurt but still yelling at them and threatening them and ditching them hurts them more than you think."
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Resha blinked. "Wow, I just kinda got the bullet out of his leg and he's running," she said. "Why are everyone so reckless?" she was so frustrated at how people were recently. Everyone was either this and that, sometimes, it feels absurd.

Proto shook his head. "I dunno. He's been acting rather weird since we woke up." Media walked towards Resha and helped her up. "Okay, know anything about this?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Dante aimed the gun back at Akio, now Kyte, and shot his other leg. "I don't care what you say. I have had enough betrayal and seeing my friends leave or die. You follow me, I will kill you." He then ran off away from the cottage.

Alpha nodded. "We deserve to know."

kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Akio came back and pulled out two throwing knives and threw them at Kotaro one of them hitting his shoulder the other one missing he then crawled back losing blood fast and when he got back to the others he blacked out.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Resha looked at them and smiled. "He can't forgive himself for all the deaths that had happened. He thinks he's responsible for it, that he can't save anyone without getting someone hurt in exchange," she thanked Media for her help.

She looked at Alpha and Proto. "Also, why he's acting like this now? It's because I'm his enemy."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Dante yanked the dagger out of his back and threw it to the floor. It had gone deep and was a bad wound, but he ignored it, his anger numbing the pain.

Alpha shook his head. "If your his enemy then why would he save you?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Akio then regained conciousness but this time it was kyte. "We're no giving up yet!" He said and he continued crawling and he then stood up and started walking the bullet having gone all the way through and he walked to the water and he used Akio's ice alchemy to stop the bleeding by freezing the water around his wounds and then he walked upto everyone. "So anyways how do we convince him to stop acting LIKE A LITTLE KID!" he yelled tha last part after dante
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:58 pm

"Because I just told him this a few minutes ago," Resha replied. "It's not a lie. I'm part of the military - but you guys are not. My brother is not either," she said. "He said that I should bring you with my betrayal. But like I said, you're not part of the military. You decide on what to do - but, I'm fine on my own. Because he needs friends the most now. I can't give that, so do it for me."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Dante was already out of reach.

Alpha looked down and shook his head. "He had to grow up at a young age before he was cloned. He probably is confused an doesn't know what to do."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Kyte then looked at everyone. "I am a biogenic human made up of three humans and fused with a philosopher's stone and this happened to well US when we were 3 years old. So i think i have a right to say that he shouldn't be acting like a little baby and he should just grow up." he said his eyes slowly turning back to those of Akio.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Resha smiled at Alpha. "This will probably sound rather mean. But... he's not the only one who had a rough time, Alpha. As you heard this man," she pointed. "And you. And Media. My brother. Myself. We all had a rough childhood - we all had our problems and rough times. But we're all moving on, forward," she said and shook her head. "He has to understand this. That he's not the only one who's always in pain."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Alpha nodded. "I understand, but the people who died that he was close too, he said he was always there when they died and he couldn't stop it. He even said he killed his own half brother against his will." Before Resha could ask he said. "I was listening in."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Akio now fully took back over. "You know i saw my parents die in front of my eyes my lover die in front of my eyes and all of my friends die in front of my eyes when i was a state alchemist i had to kill the rest of my family! and i did it too i couldn't stop anyone from dying but you don't see me hurting my friends! and i can tell he thinks of you as a friend." He finished pointing at resha
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next