Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotaro's parents cottage

+6
Leon1995
kyte
Kinai
GL
neon kun
kotaro7914
10 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kotaro's parents cottage - Page 9 Empty Re: Kotaro's parents cottage

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Jernal despite his size, rushes quickly toward the soldiers, seeming to be a stampeding bear, claws jagged and eyes hungry for blood.

The soldiers begin to fire at the two men.

Jernal reaches the line, blocking the bullets by transmuting his claws into a large metal sheet. He grabs one soldier and throws him at another, then transmutes his claws back to normal. He slices at another 5, killing them swiftly.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Kinai laughs because as he nears the bullets are being deflected off the sword in all directions back at the line taking out some of the soldiers

"What makes you guys think you stand a chance?" He asks as he reaches the line he swings his sword in fluent motions and with each slice he cuts down 3-5 soldiers
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Jernal digs his claws into the ground, causing large stone spikes to erupt, killing multipe soldiers. "Kinai! We cant stay here fighting forever, they'll just call for help! We gotta retreat slowly so we can cover our tracks."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 pm

He hears the man yelling and he yells back "But that is no fun" He says with a chuckle as he stabs his wide sword into the ground and he transmutes its as a small forest of blades come up killing mulitple military personels

"If you are serious about leaving then ok" He says as he places his hand into the ground and it creates a wall in front of kinai and one in front of the guy. "Watch out" Kinai yells as he throws all his swords and daggers into the walls and he cuts his hand before drawing an ancient transmutation circle on the wall.

"This is the end for you" He says as he transmutes the wall and the blades so the blades appear from the walls and penetrate the soldiers killing most of them. After the attack kinai retrieves his weapons putting them back in order and he places his hand on the ground once more making the giant 25 foot walls fall over torwards the soldiers.

When the wall hits it crushes some of the remaining soldiers and it creates a large cloud of smoke "Lets go" He says as he starts to walk off in to the direction the others headed
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 pm

“Well, that was overkill.” Jernal said as he ran with Kinai. “Follow me to the fort. I know a short cut.”

(Out)
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Kotaro walked up to the clearing where his cottage used to be. As he approached it he saw his cottage had been repaired, as well as a second story added to it. Kotaro walked up to the door. He hoped Lira was home. Kotaro knocked on the door lightly. He heard a shuffling inside and the door opened. Lira appeared in the entrance. Her eyes widened at the sight of Kotaro. "Brother!" She hugged him tightly. Kotaro hugged her back. "Good to see you Lira." They walked inside the cottage and made a quick stew, Kotaro explaining the deal he had made with the senior war council.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:22 am

Kyte had found the place Kotaro mentioned he walked up to the cottage and knocked but he was impatient so he yelled through the door. "OY! KOTARO'S SISTER YOUR BROTHER SENT ME HERE TO FETCH YOU!" Kyte waited for one second then walked in.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

Lira opened the door. “He sent you? He called. We have to hurry.” She walked out and followed him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 am

Kyte looked at her and decided that if she wanted to hurry he would need to grab her since he's extremely fast. He grabbed Lira and ran out of there to Renee's gun store.

(out)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Dante walked up to the cottage, knocking on the door. Alright... The door opened and Lira's face peered through the crack. "Hello? Who are you?" Kotaro scratched the back of his head. "Hey Lira, its me. Your brother."

"WHAT!?" She opened the door fully and scanned Dante's body. "What happened to you?"

Dante walked in and sat down, explaining the recent events to Lira.

After telling her, she looked down. "So your name is Dante now?" Dante nodded. "Well, you shouldn't be seen with me then." Dante looked up, his eyes wide. Lira looked up. "It will make you seem suspicious. I'm...sorry." Lira looked down again.

Dante closed his eyes and shook his head. "I'll visit you every week Lira. I'll just be a friend visiting so its not suspicious."

Lira nodded. "Thank you. Now you should go."

Dante nodded and walked out of the cottage. "I'll see you soon." He closed the door and began to walk toward Central. He needed to find a place to stay, and get away from his sudden pain.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 am

Dante walked through the all too familiar plain his cottage rested on. Theta, and Media were behind him and he still carried Resha. He walked up to the door and, not having an arm free, hit it with his foot a couple times. There was a hesitation before Lira appeared in the doorway.

"Kotaro! Who's this? And them? Why are you bringing all of these ladies to the cottage?" Lira looked accusingly at him. "Is this what you have been doing since you left?"

"Nice to see you too Lira." He shook his head. "We are just here to drop her off." He looked at Resha. "she needs a place to stay for now."

Kira looked at Resha. "Oh, poor thing." She moved out of the way and allowed them inside, not noticing Theta's other features. "Place her on the bed." She turned to Theta and Media. "Can I get you anything?"

"Oh yes! Can I have some milk?" Theta asked.

Dante placed Resha on the large bed, pulling the covers over her. "Rest up."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 am

Resha was fast asleep, her bandages had dried blood on her arms. Media saw this and blinked. "Okay, so what happened to her arms? I don't really want to have to report that to the general..." she said hesitantly.

"At any rate, alcohol, please!" Media said to Lira.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 am

Lira nodded and left for the kitchen.

"She saved Theta's life. She says it usually happens when she uses alchemy with her treatments. I asked to help her but she refused." Dante sat on the bed and place his hand on her head.

Lira came back into the room with a tray carrying a glass of milk and 40 ounce bottle. "Here, enjoy."

"Yayyy! Milk!" Theta took the glass and drank it in one go. "Thank you!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:53 am

"Ugghhhh!!! I don't want to be scolded at by the general for that!" she sulked. "But really, she's a bit troublesome, don't you think? But! I'm in no position to say that, really."

Media looked at Theta with a raised eyebrow. "OH YEAH? I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE TO A KID LIKE YOU!" She said, smirking and drank the alcohol in one go too. "Thanks, thanks! Ha!"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 am

Dante said nothing. He just looked at Resha. "Why wouldn't you let me help?"

Lira went and got a second round of drinks. "Not so fast you two, I only have so much."

Theta pointed at Media. "She's the one who wants a contest."

Lira sighed and looked down, catching sight of Theta's tail. "Theta, Why are you wearing a fake tail?"

"Its not fake, its real! See?" The tail started moving around.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 am

Resha was still fast asleep, not hearing Kotaro's question.

Media snarled. "It wasn't me! Drinking in one go, she was obviously challenging me! Hmph!" she crossed her arms.

"And yeah, she's all weird and weird now," Media looked at Kotaro. "She's the sister of the general who's the epitome of the no-help policy. What did you expect?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 am

"She always accepted my help." He sighed. "Why wouldn't she this time?"

"I wasn't challenging you! I was just thirsty!" Theta stomped her foot on the ground.

"Enough you two. Now can someone please explain to me whats going on here? Why she has a tail, why Resha's out, who THIS is, and whats your reason for bringing them here?" Lira looked expectantly at everyone around her.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 am

"Ask her when she's woken up, I guess," Media said, glaring at Theta.

"You little cat, I don't believe that a second!" she said and looked away. Only to look at the raging Lira.

There was silence. Then. "OH! Yeah, I am Media," she said proud. "Yeah, and this is a cat." She nodded. "Resha's asleep, because... I don't know. She's tired? AND! We're here... yeah, Kotaro, you do the explaining, I feel suddenly lazy."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 am

"We are here to drop Resha off. And to get help." He stood off the bed.

"I AM NOT A CAT! I AM A CHIMERA!" she screamed at Media. She turned to Lira. "My name is Theta."

Lira shook her head. "Great, a chimera. But what do you mean by help."

"This." Dante walked over to a rug on the floor and stepped on it. He tapped his foot in a rhythmic patter and a door in the floor opened up.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:17 am

"You stupid cat, you think that helped?" she rolled her eyes and looked at Lira. "She's really like that but she isn't bad. Just stupid."

She looked at the floor. "Oh, yeah! The others. Wow, the alcohol is stronger than I thought."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 am

"What others?" She looked accusingly at each of them. "More girls?"

Dante waved his hand. "Its a long story. Now could you just please watch over Resha?"

Lira sighed. "Fine, but no more hidden entrances or surprises."

Dante nodded and looked toward Media nd Theta. "You coming?"

Theta hissed at Media. "You big meanie." She punched her again, a bit harder then last time. "Yeah! I want to see Alpha!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 am

"There is a boooooooooooooy," Media said, trying to reassure Lira, feeling as though it's the only thing she could say that could help. "But I don't think Kotaro swing that way."

She nodded at Kotaro and bonked Theta. "Stop punching me! I swear I'm going to feed you to dogs! And~ why do you wanna see Alpha?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 am

"Don't you remember? You used to date Alpha." She smiled ignoring the dog comment. "But now he's open :3"

Dante threw his hands in the air. "Are you coming or not?"

Lira sighed. "I'll watch Resha then."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 am

"Exactly why I was asking why you want to see Alpha, stupid cat!" she snarled. "He's not open! And definitely he likes mature women like me. You? You're a freaking kid!" She glared at her.

She shook her head and went ahead, past Kotaro, down. "Get that cat away from me! I SWEAR!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am

"I am not a kid! You take that back!" She chased after Media. "And he is TOO open. You two broke up!"

Dante sighed and went down the steps toward the the containment room. It mimicked the one Theta was found in, but much larger and advanced.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next