Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

military mission

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

military mission - Page 2 Empty Re: military mission

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Zayden bit his lip and started to type faster. He checked behind his shoulder at Keixth to see that he had went to guard the entrance from the oncoming soldiers. He swirled back around to see that the application was still downloading.

Come on...come on....hurry up.

There was a loud beep from the screen and a flash on the screen with a box that read : ERROR.

Zayden pounded his fists on the desk and sighed. "This is going to take longer than I thought!" He called out, typing once again. "I'm going to have to do it manually. How long do you think it'll take for them to get here?"

As if on cue, a second after he asked, Zayden heard the footsteps from the hall.

Aw man...
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Standard Gun
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Keixth transmutated all the stuff that he used as a barricade into one big block of wall.

He then turned to his partner.
"about til they destroy the wall that i just built" Keixth shouted.

He readied his guns as the soldiers will come any minute.

"Just keep on working on that. . . I'll handle them" Keixth said.

The soldiers nearing the command center. Keixth hoped that the block of wall he just built is enough to make time for the files to transfer.

He heard some of the soldiers shout "the door is barricaded we need to use force!". .

keixth kneeled on the floor and drew some transmutation circle. "This is for pissing me off you soldiers" Keixth put his hands on the circle and came a small version of him
"well i hope this works. . . . It'll go of about 10 seconds" He then placed it in a small opening between the block and the door.

"the tiny version of him walked towards the center of the soldier. The soldier looked at the tiny thing. Then it started ticking.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Zayden nodded his head and kept his eyes on the screen as he clicked buttons and watched as the boxes on the screen began to disappear one by one. He kept at it for a few more seconds and realized that they were appearing quicker than he was deleting them.

It was the security system the resistant had placed onto the system. It was effective and hard to get pass. He decided on a different route. He clicked on the upper right corner and it brought up another screen that asked for a password.

Password...password....what could be a password?

Zayden started to glance around the room as if it would give him an answer. He wrung his hands, searched his brain and a light bulb lit in his mind.

He typed in "Moltke" and a list of files blinked onto the screen. Zayden smirked. "How obvious. First the sign and now this." He begun the transfer onto his disk.

"Just a little while longer!"
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Keixth counted. . "10. . . 9. . 8. . 7 . 6. .5 . 4. . 3. . 2. . 1 Anndddd. . " He heard a BOOM just outside.

The corners of the block has smoke coming out from them.

"that serves them" He looked back on how his partner is progressing just a little longer they would be done and about time that they're done back up soldiers are going at them by the door.

"Some of the surviving soldiers outside might call for back up so once we're done we're out of here" Keixth said to his partner.

"how's the progress going?"Keixth asked as he still watched over the barricaded door. alerting them for soldiers to come.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm

"And............done." Zayden ejected the disk from the slot and slid it into his pocket. "That's everything. We got the files."

He saw the smoke and he heard the shouts so he ran over to the air vent and glanced up at it. "Okay. I think we can go now. Right back out the way we came!"

Zayden brought back out the detonator. "You said we can use this right? If we get surrounded."

In his mind, he saw a map of the base. They were in the center command and they had came from the back. About one mile to the back entrance and they would be out of here. Tops, it would take about ten or fifteen minutes.

If all went well.

"And nothing had gone well so far..."He muttered to himself.
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 pm

When keixth heard that Zayden is done.
He let out a sigh of relief. . "finally we can get out of this place~" Keixth said.

"we should keep that remote for a souvenir!" Keixth said before jumping into the air vent.

They Crawled out to the exit.

They had acquired the documents so that must mean that the mission is over. The only thing that they had to do is to get out of this place safely and hand over the documents to the fuhrer.

"I sure do hope there's no more trouble ahead of us" Keixth said "because i can use a soft bed and a days rest after this mission".
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by KarateKeyaQ Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"Who are you telling?" Zayden laughed, feeling relieved and great.

When they made it out of the air vent, the outside was pretty much empty. He glanced around but he could hear no sounds of panic or anger. The chimera was still lying where they had left it.

"I think all of them are trying to get into the command center." Zayden mused. "Lets get out of here before they come back."

With that being said, both the detonator and disk in his pocket, Zayden led the way out of the compound. He felt happy. They got what they came for and were leaving without damage done to them, unless you counted dust from the air vent.

"Mission accomplished!"

[End!? Very Happy Unless you want to post again and just tie up any loose ends Razz]
KarateKeyaQ
KarateKeyaQ

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 pm

[ Nope hahaha this is fine. . . FINISH~ I thank you keya~ LOL]
Kai
Kai