Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

2 posters

Go down

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only) Empty Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

Post by Kinai Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Resistance members:

The Amestris military has captured three important Resistance members and we must rescue them before they are executed. They are currently being held in the Southern Area of Amestris in a prison there. A team must be assembled to rescue them. If you wish to help, there are some rules you must follow, so be sure you pay attention.

Only those in the Resistance are allowed to join.

You must sign up for the mission here.

You will go out in groups of two or three.

You must create a thread in the South Area for your mission.

Each member must post at least ten times before the mission is over.

Each post must consist of at least one hundred (100) words.

Every three posts, a new obstacle must be added to your mission.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only) Empty Re: Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

Post by Kinai Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Kinai is waiting patiently on his fellow resistance member Ace. He is wearing his full armour like in his Avitar, Including his three swords. He has a bag sitting next to him filled with supplies and rations they will need for the long journey ahead of them.
"Dang what is taking him so long?" He mutters softly to himself "At the rate he is moving the three Resistant V.I.P.'s will be executed and he will be deemed as Outcasts for letting it happen" He thought to himself
Because of my work undercover in the military this mission shouldn't take to long. I know the location on where they are taking them and their military tactics for guarding them.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only) Empty Re: Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Thiiiiiiiiis doesn't start until tomorrow~

I'm gonna lock this thread so you don't lose what you posted, but you'll need to make a new one tomorrow when the mission starts.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down