Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

2 posters

Go down

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only) Empty Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 am

Resistance members:

The Amestris military has captured three important Resistance members and we must rescue them before they are executed. They are currently being held in the Southern Area of Amestris in a prison there. A team must be assembled to rescue them. If you wish to help, there are some rules you must follow, so be sure you pay attention.

Only those in the Resistance are allowed to join.

You must sign up for the mission here.

You will go out in groups of two or three.

You must create a thread in the South Area for your mission.

Each member must post at least ten times before the mission is over.

Each post must consist of at least one hundred (100) words.

Every three posts, a new obstacle must be added to your mission.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only) Empty Re: Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 am

Kinai is waiting patiently on his fellow resistance member Ace. He is wearing his full armour like in his Avitar, Including his three swords. He has a bag sitting next to him filled with supplies and rations they will need for the long journey ahead of them.
"Dang what is taking him so long?" He mutters softly to himself "At the rate he is moving the three Resistant V.I.P.'s will be executed and he will be deemed as Outcasts for letting it happen" He thought to himself. After noticing it will take a good minute for his partner to arrive he went through his bag and made sure he had sufficient supplies for this trip
(Because of my work undercover in the military this mission shouldn't take to long. I know the location on where they are taking them and their military tactics for guarding them.)

Last edited by Kinai on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only) Empty Re: Resistance Mission (Ace and Kinai only)

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Ace waved over to the other Resistance member. He hadn't met him before, but he figured that he was probably an alright guy. "Hello!" Ace said happily as he dragged his pack on the ground behind him. He had more than enough supplies in the small bag to hopefully end this mission.

"Sorry about the wait. I got lost, um, exactly where are we?" Ace asked. "Anyway, so what's the game plan? I know we're supposed to rescue some Resistance members from execution, but."

Ace looked down and tied his shoe. He looked away and gazed deep into the stars. He felt for sure that destiny was with them this day. For it was the times of change, no? The Resistance was always looking out into the world.

(By the way, you kind of swapped between third person to first person there, Kinai)

Last edited by quater on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:42 pm

(my bad i meant to put that in () haha)
Kinai stated "We are on the road headed into Ishval" He strapped all his swords on "It will be atleast a day to 2 day journey if we don't run into any trouble" He laughs silently to himself "My work in the military allowed me to over hear the Fuhrer's conversation. The Military has set up a small hidden base in the Capital of Ishval" He reaches into his bag before putting his back pack on and pulls out a map and unfolds it pointing at some locations "Here are some of the squads set up along this road and a bunker a little ways in Ishval" He hands the map to Ace "We can either engage these squadrons or sneak past them, it your call"

He remembers he hasnt introduced himself "Oh and my name is Kinai Takai I am known as The Blade Alchemist or the Backstabbing Alchemist" He slowly walks torwards Ishval "and you better be on your guard" a wicked smile creeps onto his face but his mask hides it
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

"Nice to meet you, I am Ace Dreamz, but people call me Ace. If I had to have an alchemical name it would be the Weapons Alchemist, but I don't like stuffy things like that," Ace smiled. The two of them began walking down the road.

"So, you work for the Fuhrer? That's pretty cool. Do you know who these guys we're rescuing are?" Ace questioned. He liked getting to know new people overall.

Ace felt a sudden pulling sensation and felt himself losing his balance. It was as if the ground was pulling him under. "Um, shoot! I walked into a sandtrap!" Ace shouted and flung himself about frantically as the sand pulled him under.

(You were supposed to add an obstacle for us to overcome in the last post you made. But since you didn't, I added one! But from now on, every three posts an obstacle needs to be placed into the RP. Also, since the idea is to finish this mission and beat the other teams, I vote we spot the Caravan in the next post [after rescuing Ace] so we don't lose! As much as I'd enjoy a 2 day journey, not under these time constraints.)
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm

(yea i feel ya my bad i am not really paying attention but if you can will you post the obstacles?)
Kinai snickers to himsef as he pulls out a short sword cutting a branch off of a tree "I said to pay more attention" he states as he hands one end of the branch to Ace and pulls him out After he gets Ace out he reaches into his bag and hands him a little two way radio "This is for when we get to Ishval" As he hands Ace the Radio he spots a Military Caravan Carrying supplies to the base in Ishval off in the distance behind them "Get to cover" Kinai states as he dives into the trees hoping he wasn't spotted "We can either Attack and take over this caravan or let them pass, it your choice" He sits there waiting on Ace's decision
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

(The first obstacle was the quicksand. After this post you need to come up with another one. I vote we make it the guards protecting the Caravan.)

Ace pointed. "Hey, that's the caravan taking the hostages! If we take them here on the road we won't have to go to Ishval. And there's not as many guards this way."

"Er, by the way, thanks, Kinai, for saving me," Ace laughed awkwardly.

"So the question now is how do we overtake the caravan? Do we manage it stealthily or do we charge in there? I've got enough explosives in this bag to blow them to Creta," Ace laughed. "But seriously, what's the plan, Kinai?"

Ace looked carefully at Kinai. This was a big opportunity for them to save the members of the Resistance and he hoped they could pull it off.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

(the rules state each memeber posts 10 times before mission is over)
Kinai thinks for just a moment before slowly pulling out his twin short swords. "I have an idea" He stabs both swords into the ground still holding each handle he tansmutes them causing tiny undetectable sword points to stick out across the dirt road. He is able to do so because his personal transmutation circle is on the hilt of all his swords.
"We will charge but at the right moment" He said and about that time the first truck of the caravan roll over the spikes causing its tires to deflate "Wait until most of them get out of their vehicles" he pulls his swords back out of the ground ready for action "The Hostages will most likely be in the middle truck with the tarp over it"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 pm

(Yes, but if we don't reach Ishval for two days we won't finish the mission for a long time and we won't get the stats. Plus I want to win. Also! You were supposed to add an obstacle, but I'll do it this time, too!)

Ace waited next to Kinai. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he trusted him. He pulled out some metal and, after making a few circles on the ground, transmuted a gigantic revolver.

Ace winked at Kinai. "This thing's powerful enough to blow a tank away," Ace smiled. "I'm a pro weapons smith."

Ace suddenly felt very uneasy. This caravan they were looking for just showed up nearly undefended in the desert? It seemed a little suspect. He also couldn't shake the feeling that they had been spotted or were being watched. Ace looked around carefully but didn't observe anything.

"I don't know why," Ace said when he looked back at Kinai. He immediately jumped back and fired his revolver. A man had leapt up from the sand and was bring down an attack. Ace heard the sound of sand moving around them and saw several others were leaping in.

"We've been spotted!" Ace yelled.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:48 pm

(my bad man i hardly pay attention haha)
Kinai stabs one of the soldiers that leaped at him and then he does a quick roll to the right and takes cover from a hail of bullets behind a tree "Damn how did they see us?" He he claps his hands together and places his hands on his feet causing a bone spike to pretrude from the side of each foot. He quickly scales the tree using his swords and the spikes on his feet to get a better view.

"They have no idea who we are I am guessing" he says with a chuckle. When he reaches the top of the tree he sheaths his dual short swords and pulls out one of his broad swords. "This will be fun" He leaps down in the middle of two soldiers almost back to back, and when he lands he shoves the broad sword into the ground instantly transmuting it causing 4 smaleler blades to shoot from the ground. the blades pierce the chest of both soldiers like an X

(2 blades for each soldier one from the back of them and one from the fron of each soldier)
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

(That's actually a fairly cool power)

Ace watched Kinai dodge into a tree and make his attack. "Seems he's got some skills," Ace said as he backed off the guards. He threw a sprinkling of powder into the air and drew a fast circle on the ground.

The explosion rocked the air and knocked the group of guards over. Ace quickly shot into the dust and waited to see if there were any others.

"I think that's all of them. The caravan definitely knows we're here at this point!" Ace shouted as he charged towards it. "If we don't attack now they may kill the prisoners!"

(You HAVE to add an obstacle this time. Say something like you got attacked, or add a guard, or they take the prisoners hostage. I don't know what, but you HAVE to this next post.)
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

(ok haha)
Kinai jumps back into the trees and gets to the edge of the road to get an overview of the caravan but when he gets to the top the branch ignites in flames and doesn't just burn but it melts so he quickly jumps to the forest floor "What the hell" He states as he sees a short but stocky man gets out of the truck with the prisoners in it. Kinai freezes for a minute and grabs his radio "Ace That is the Lava Alchemist He uses his alchemy to turn particles into lava" He sheaths his broadsword and pulls out his longsword.

"Be extra careful with him, he don't look like much but he can kill you in an instant" He charges torward the alchemist with his sword dragging behind him "Keep your distannce from him whenever you can" As he finishes his sentences he swings his longsword about 10 feet from the alchemsit transmuting his sword causing it to grow longer. The Lava alchemist laughs at his pathetic attack and he easily jumps back "Damn My time in the military I noticed for a big guy he can move pretty fast"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Ace groaned. "Lava. I hate lava."

Ace charged for the Caravan and ignored the Lava Alchemist. His first priority was making sure the prisoners got out okay. He fired his gun and blew a whole threw the wall. "Shoot, I hope no prisoners were behind there."

Bullets started to land near Ace. Guards were closing in and Ace could tell this wasn't going to be an easy fight.

He rubbed his finger against the side of his pistol and transmuted it into a small round object. He threw it towards the front of the Caravan and leaped into the hole he had created from his gun blast.

An explosion rocked the air and he found himself with the three prisoners.
"I found the prisoners and am freeing them now. How's the lava alchemist?" Ace asked.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

(do you want to add another obstacle next post or keep on this one since we havent did it yet?)

"I am handling it" He yells back to Ace. The lava alchemsit heard Ace yell and was temporarily ddistracted, so quickly He slung his long sword once more and when he does he transmutes it causing 5 little knifes flew out and landed surrounding the Alchemist he snapped his fingers and in an instant the knives exploded sending the lava alchemist to his knees hurt pretty badly

"Give up or I will cut you down" The Lava alchemist slowly stands to his feet struggling and says "Do you think I am afraid of death? I joined the Military to push my limits until one day i found someone strong and skilled enough to kill me" He starts to laugh"So stick to your word and give me all you got" He sheaths his long sword and draws his broad sword but not the same from last time this one has no point just double edged "If that is what you wish" He charges one last time and when he gets near him kinai slings his broad sword at him and in instant reaction the alchemist tries to jump back but kinai transmutes his blade into a liquid it consummes the lava alchemist and hardens only leaving his head out.

In one bound kinai leaps behind the alchemist unsheathing his dual short swords holding them to the lava alchemist neck in a X Execution pattern. "You are Unfit to live" He states with a laugh as he decapitates the state alchemist
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

(we have to add a new obstacle, but we can still use the Lava Alchemist. I got this~ ^^)

Ace felt a sudden pain in his chest. "When did this?" Ace asked and he yelled out. The prisoners were free and climbing out of the caravan but Ace had felt an intense pain since he stepped outside.

He looked down and realized a chunk of Lava from the Lava Alchemist had landed on his chest and burned him bad. "Shoot," Ace whispered. Blood was starting to form on the edge of his mouth and his vision was going blurry.

"We've got the prisoners out," Ace said into his mic as he stumbled to stand up. "I've been wounded, though."

Ace looked over and saw the Lava Alchemist be decapitated by Kinai's attack. "Nicely done."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm

"Damn" He said softly to himself as he sheathed his two swords and he transmuted his broad swor back to normal then stabbing it the ground between the remaining military personel and the prisoners transmuting it one last time creating a barrier to block their bullets from hitting the V.I.P.'s

"Head to the cover of the woods" he yels to the prisoners. When he seen that they had made it and where hidden he ran back and picked Ace up and ran to where the other's were and he sat him down "I will be right back" He states while running back to grab his sword he transmutes it back to normal and he darts back torwards the woods but right as he stepped in the trees he was hit by a stray bullet in his left shoulder. The bullet jammed right into the joint of his shoulder causing him not to be able to move it that well.

He quickly hurry back to the area where his partner was waiting and he cuts a piece of his shirt and makes a turnequit for his arm to stop the bleeding. "Damn" he simply says before noticing the officers were tracking them "We have to keep moving" He turns torwards Ace "Can you make it back or do we have to make one last stand?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Ace turned to Kinai and smiled. "We got this! The prisoners are our safety. Let's dash back to the city and get them to safety."

With that Ace stood up and began shouting at the prisoners to run with him. Bullets hit the ground around them as the people from the caravan continued to chase them. Ace would occassionally turn around and shoot one down. He could feel the searing pain in his chest but sadly he knew he'd have to ignore that for now.

"How's the bullet wound?" Ace asked Kinai as they got farther back into the woods.

(Don't forget to add an obstacle! Last one!)
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 pm

He is running alongside them "It burns and stings but I will manage" He laughs silently and he looks back to see If he could see the soldiers and when he turns around he trips over a root twisting his ankle "Damn" He says as he slowly gets to his feet "You can go on ahead and I will finish the rest of these guys and then I will catch up" he pulls out his dual short swords and he stabs on in one side of the tree at about knee level and one on a different tree at about chest level

He limps behind a tree with a wide base and when he hears the soldiers are getting ready to go between those two trees he transmutates the two blades and they extend all the way across to the other tree cutting the remaining 3 soldiers into 3 different pieces "That will teach the Military not to mess with the Resistance" he chuckles as he retrieves his blades and cleans off the blood
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Ace didn't want to leave Kinai behind but he needed to make sure the prisoners made it to safety. "I'll be waiting up for you," Ace called back to the man.

Ace lead the small group over trees, ravines, and many rocks. Eventually they got to the safehouse. Along the way Ace had left markings in the ground so that Kinai could find them easily. It wasn't long before Ace began worrying that the Military may of gotten him.

"Man, leaving someone behind like that is so not my style," Ace grumbled. Ace paced outside the small cabin. "I also wouldn't mind a bandaid for my chest.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm

As soon as kinai finished cleaning his blade he put it away and noticed he got a little hungry so before he headed out he had a quick snack "Dang that hit the spot" He said laughing "Wonder if they got back safely" He said and then he finished putting all his stuff up and headed back.

On his way back Kinai noticed the markings and said to himself "He is smarter than i thought" and then thought to himself i better hurry back so he won't get all the glory for this mission He chuckled silently and he followed the markings until he too reached the safe house and seen Ace pacing outside the building "Whats up with you?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm

"Ah!" Ace cheered when he saw Kinai show up. "Great! I was worried. Leaving someone behind to clean up a few simple soldiers is not my style, is all."

"Splendid job, there. Splendid. Get those wounds fixed, though," Ace frowned. "I am quite proud of us. We got these guys taken care of. The leader will be most pleased when I tell him how well you performed. Blade Alchemist? Marvelous!"

Ace smiled and put his hand over his bleeding chest. "I have a personal doctor that I'll see for this. You'll be okay, right? I must be going! It's been a pleasure!"

Ace dashed off and waved behind him to the man.

[End RP! Nice job, dude.]
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:44 pm

[you too man haha]
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down