Open Clearing

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Toshii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 am

"Gah!" Tosh winced as the metal was yanked out. "Yeah, I'm okay.." she said chuckling.
Toshii
Toshii

Posts : 1978

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 am

Kotaro was relieved. She was fine. “Can you walk? I need to get you home.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Toshii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 am

"I'm not sure...." Tosh said wincing and yawns.
Toshii
Toshii

Posts : 1978

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 am

Kotaro picks Tosh up. “Here, I'll carry you.” Kotaro begins to walk toward Tosh's house.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Toshii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 am

"Thanks." Tosh said falling asleep.
Toshii
Toshii

Posts : 1978

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:02 am

Kotaro smiled as Tosh fell asleep in his arms. He arrived at the house soon after.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Toshii on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 am

Tosh stirs a bit, making very soft snores.
Toshii
Toshii

Posts : 1978

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Kinai on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 am

Kinai noticing everyone gone jumjps down and enters the middle of the field
Kinai
Kinai

Posts : 909

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm

Emi ran into the clearing, laughing as she realised how long it had been since she had last been here. She went straight to the centre of the clearing where she began to dance, just letting herself relax.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Kotaro stood stock still, his hand moving centimeters a minute. “It's okay, don't be afraid.” He had run into a pack of wolves, and was trying to be registered as friendly. “I'm not an enemy.” The head wolf looked down, allowing Kotaro's hand to rest on its head. Kotaro smiled. “See? Im not a bad guy.” The pack began to clear out. Kotaro watched as they left. He walked toward the clearing, hoping to fit in some practice with his new style.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Emi continued to dance around the centre of the clearing, but had started humming rather than laughing, and was paying no attention to anything as usual.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Kotaro entered a small part of the clearing. “Might as well prepare.” He did some stretching and some breathing excercises. After that he jogged around the small clearing for a while. After resting he took out his flute. “Now for some quiet time.” Kotaro placed the flute to his lips and began to play.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Even with her mind off in another world Emi did not fail to hear the sound of a flute coming from a small part of the clearing. After pausing to listen for a while she made her way over to where the melody was being played.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Kotaro wasn't aware of the sound of anyone approaching. The flute had taken his senses. Instead he heard a voice.

“Someones coming from behind you.”

Kotaro stopped playing and turned around, seeing no one. “What was that.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm

As Emi approached she heard the music stop and then saw Kotaro. "Awws, don't stop that was cools! Hehe!" She yelled as she ran over to where he stood.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Kotaro blinked. “Emi?”

“Told you so”

Kotaro shook his head. “Who's there!”

“To your left.”

Kotaro turned and saw the wolf he had befriended. “You?”

“You see anything else?”

Kotaro walked over the the wolf. “How...?”

“The jewel.”

Kotaro opened his hand and saw the green jewel.

“Activate it.”

“But Emi's here.”

“She can see if she wants.”

Kotaro looked at Emi. “Can she hear you?”

“No. Ask her.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

"Yeps! It is I! Yays!" Emi looked at Kotaro with a puzzled expression. "Who is yous talking to??"
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

“Emi... uumm... is it ok if I bring you somewhere?” Kotaro couldn't believe he was asking this because of a wolf.

“You dont have to be rude.”

Kotaro shook. “Can you read my mind?”

“Yes”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

"Hmmm, yeah. Sure!" She kept her puzzled expression and stared at Kotaro. "Though, really, who is yous talking to??"
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Kotaro placed the gem on the floor. “You'll see.” Kotaro clapped his hands and placed them on the gem. A bright light surrounded him, the wolf, and Emi.

Kotaro was in a loarge field, Emi to his right, and the wolf in front of him.

“Welcome to consciousness.”

Kotaro waved his hand. “Ive been in one before.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 pm

"Consciousness??" Emi glanced around the area, she was now even more confused than before. "This is confuzzeling, mhm!"
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 pm

“Emi, consciousness is a plane where your souls gather. You see those doors?” Kotaro pointed at multiple doors, each with a name above it. “Those lead to everyones consciousness. Basicly, your mind.”

The wolf nodded. “Thats simply it.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

"Ohhh, I get it!" Emi began to clap as she spoke. "There really are doors that lead to peoples minds!"
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Kotaro nodded. “Our bodies are still at the clearing. That gem I had brought us here.”

The wolf nodded. “Follow me. I'll show you.” The wolf walked over to a door marked with Kotaro's name.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:58 pm

"Wait! Does that mean if a random stampede of something runs across our bodies they will be squished without us knowing??" Emi waved her arms around in the air frantically as she asked.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum