Open Clearing

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm

“No Emi. If anything with a soul enters the field, they will enter the consciousness. We are safe.”

The wolf used it's mouth to open the door.“Go on in.”
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 pm

"Ohh, that is good. I just didn't want to be a pancake, yeps!" Emi said with a sigh of relief.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Kotaro sighed. “No. We are safe.” He walked over to his door.“I warn you, there is some strong stuff in my mind.” He looks at the wolf. “I hope you know what your doing.”
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Emi walked over to the door. "M'kay, I shall be careful!" She replied with a nod.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Kotaro opened the door more. He walked inside, the wolf following. As he entered it seemed his mind was a large field with a waterfall and trees. There were more doors, this time labeled with memories.
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Emi walked in slowly and cautiously behind Kotaro looking around the area they were standing in. "Ohhhh.."
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Kotaro looked around the area, nodding. “This is where I go when I need to clear my mind. The eastern plains” Kotaro walked to another door. “This leads to my secrets.”
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm

"Clearing the mind is important, and nice! Hehe!" She followed Kotaro to the door he stood at. "We best stay away from this one then right?? I mean secrets are secrets, mhm!"
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Kotaro nodded. “I have few secrets anyway.” Kotaro walked to another door labeled military. “From my time as a state alchemist.”
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Emi continued to follow, but her eyes widened when she heard Kotaro. "You were a state alchemist??" She seemed very surprised by the new information.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Kotaro nodded. “A long time ago. Some dark times”
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:02 pm

"Awws, well we will stay away from this door then, mhm!" Emi continued to look around the area and began to wonder why they were here. "Heys, why are we here anyways?? Hmm??"
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 am

Kotaro turned and began looking at other doors. “I'm here to face my regrets. Your here because you were in the field of the gem.” Kotaro walked to another door. This one labeled family. “Better stay away from this one.” Kotaro walked to a door labeled problems. He sighed, and opened the door.
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:24 pm

"Ohh! M'kies!" Emi continued to follow Kotaro and nodded when he spoke about the family door. "Hmm, is yous going in there?"
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Kotaro nodded. "I need to see if there are still some alive that I don't know about." Kotaro walked into the door into what appeared to be his old house. There were frames on the walls, each one showing a family member.
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:35 pm

"Alive? What does that mean?? Ohh, and what did yous want me to do?" Emi had become flustered and wasn't really sure what to do with herself, she knew asking questions wasn't going to help.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:37 pm

"My parents were killed when I was 4 and I don't remember anyone else I was related too. I came too see if there is a memory about a family member I don't know."

Kotaro thought for a moment. "Look for a picture of a woman with brown hair and blue eyes. If its no problem that is."
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 pm

"Awwws, me is sorry, mhm! But me shall search for that picture! Yesh!" Emi began to look around at the photos on the wall trying to find the one that matched the description.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Kotaro walked up to a picture next to a ship in a bottle. The name under was familiar. "Johan Kuya. My father and military soldier." Kotaro shook his head. Not this one.
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Emi continued to search and stopped when she saw a picture that she thought fitted the description. "Hey, is this one it??" She asked after staring at it for a while.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Kotaro walked up to the picture and nodded. "Thats my sister, Lira. She disappeared a long time ago, then the military brought me a body that looked like hers. I buried it, but I got a letter from her. I think somethings up and I needed a picture to find her."
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 pm

"Well it would be good if yous found her, right?? The silly military needs to stop lying to people, mhm!" Emi looked up and then looked around the room once more as she spoke.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Kotaro stared at the picture a few more minutes when he heard a sound. "Time to go. Someones about to enter consciousness." Kotaro walked back toward the exit.
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Shadowed Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"Right! Wait does that mean they is going into the clearing??" Emi ran a little to help her keep up as she followed Kotaro to the exit.
avatar
Shadowed Glass

Posts : 593

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy
Secondary: none

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by kotaro7914 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Kotaro nodded. "Someones about to enter it and I don't know who. I don't want to risk anything." Kotaro went through the door and walked toward the wolf. "We gotta go."

"Fine"
avatar
kotaro7914

Posts : 3843

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open Clearing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum