Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the southern bay

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the southern bay Empty the southern bay

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 am

Amelia walked down a small path made of white and shiny sand. She took a deep breath and she could smell the ocean. With quick steps she ran down the path and after a few seconds she could see the water. "WHOOAA!" She ran down to the water and sat down on her heels and watched the waves touch her feet.
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

the southern bay Empty Re: the southern bay

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:53 am

"Oceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" Resha yelled happily. And saw a pretty girl by the water. :O "ooooh!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am

Amelia looked up and saw Resha. "hello!" She waved and stood up.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 am

"OH! It's Ameliaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she waved happily as she ran towards her. "HI AMELIA!" she grinned.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 am

"Hi Resha! Are you also here to swim some?" Amelia smiled a big smile. "It was such a nice weather today so i decided to swim some. Its good that you came too!"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 am

"Teehee," she made a peace sign with her fingers. "Definitely! Beaches are for swimming!" she giggled happily.

"We should totally swim and have fun! And make sand castles," she said as she played with the sand with her foot.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 am

"Great! Thats a promise. Lets shaked hands on it, allright?" Amelia held out her hand and waited for Resha to shake it.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 am

Resha's eyes glinted with glee and shook Amelia's hand almost instantaneously. "YAY!" she grinned. "We'll have loooooots of fun!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 am

Amelia nodded and smiled. "so, lets jump into the water!" She ran off to a small house and changed into a swimsuit. she came back to Resha a minute later with a big inflatable swimingtoy that looked like a killer whale.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am

Resha had her swimsuit under her clothes already and just took her military uniform.

"SO CUTE, THAT INFLATABLE!" she gushed, happy. She then grabbed Amelia's hand and ran towards the water. "Let's swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!" :3
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 am

Amelia followed Resha into the water and laughed. When they were far out in the water, Amelia let her hand slipp away from Reshar grip and she dived under the water. Everything was lightblue and Amelia could see colorful fishes and plants.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:54 am

Amelia went diving but Resha wasn't good at that so she settled with watching the fishes swim under her and stayed floating with the inflatable killer whale.

She sighed happily. The water felt just wonderful! :O And the fishes were so pretty, the water so clear and it was just all so fun!
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 am

Amelia swam to the surface of the water and splashed some at Resha. "sooooo, Resha... what do you work with?" Amelia laughed and grabbed the tail of the killer whale. "i got curious... because... well i dont know much about you." She smiled.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 am

"Teehee!" She splashed some back at Amelia and dipped her head in the water, just to get her hair wet. She smiled at her friend as she asked her question.

"Weeeeeeeeell," she grinned; she loved being with friends and having fun since she had years and years void of it. "I'm a doctor; rank captain surgeon in the medical department of the military. How about you? I mean! I know you're in the military, but you're new! So I really have no idea either. :3"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 am

Amelia grinned and leaned her head on the killer whale. "oooh, thats cool, really cool! It makes me feel safe. If i drown you can easily save me." she smiled. "well.. i dont work with anything." Amelia blushed some. Telling people that she doesnt work with anything always made her feel like a lazy person...but yeah, she was lazy.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 am

Resha laughed out loud, genuinely. "Don't worry! I'll definitely save you!" she grinned.

"Oh! Really? But you're with the military right? So you should be receiving missions from time to - oh! You haven't checked in... with your superiors... Amelia?" she smiled, knowingly. "Teehee. But hey! You be good in fighting?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 am

She nodded. "Yeah, thats right, i havent checked in yet." She said."is it important to check in?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

She grinned. "Well, you have to check in to be able to get missions," she explained. "That way too, they have track on their personnel. You represent the military too, you see!"

She splashed water at Amelia. "So you good in fighting? :3"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 am

Amelia listened closely and nodded. "oooh, i see. hm... could you help me check in?"

She laughed and splashed back. "yeah, of course!" She grinned and tried to make the killler whale flip,just to make Resha fall off it.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:59 am

"Sure!" she made a peace sign. "I'll help you!"

Laughing, Resha fell from the killer whale. And dived towards Amelia, and tickled her slightly. "Teehee! Awesomesauce!" she grinned. "I can't fight anymore! I seem to have developed a phobia so! I feel much safer with you here too!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 am

"Thanks!" She grinned.

Amelia laughed and tried to tickle Resha some.
"A phobia? Really? How come?" She wasnt sure how someone could develope a phobia of fighting, it seemed so... weird to her.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:22 am

She ended up laughing and splashing lots at Amelia, trying to get away from being tickled.

"Teehee," she grinned. "Well, big brother, when he left, he sent a letter to me a few weeks after. It said that I should stop going to battles," she tried to explain. "Ever since then, I try not to. And when I do, I freeze up. Eventually, I got too scared to fight anymore. At least, that's what I think happened to me."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 am

Amelia stood there looking at Resha for a few second before answering. "Oh.. really? that... i have never heard about such a thing before." She thought for a few more seconds. "but to be honest, fighting doesnt really fit your personality." She smiled. "So... in the end its kinda a good thing. Aaaaand, there will be more butts left for me to kick if we ever get attaced." She grinned and made a thumbs up.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 am

Resha laughed happily. "I tried researching on it and did some tests too," she wet her hair. "I guess it's psychological. But I chose not to undergo therapy," she grinned.

And splashed more water on her. "I think so too! Well! Convenient, right?" she shook the inflatable. "What do you like about fighting?"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 am

"Really, what makes you chose that?" She said and smiled.

Amelia laughed and fell off the inflatable. She swam up to surface again. "weeeeeell,i dont really like it but, it gives me an adrenaline kick and it keeps my body in shape." She laughed.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next