Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Advanced Military Bay.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Southern Advanced Military Bay. Empty Southern Advanced Military Bay.

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:59 am

Des awoke to a large structure in front of him. He realized it was the South Sector Military Bay. This is where high tech military means went on behind the scenes. He wondered why he didn't go to central barracks but ignored the question and was carried inside by a few troops.

When Des finally stopped moving, he was tipped out from the cart and fell to the floor. His scream of pain echoed. Standing in front of him was his commander. His name was Ardunt (Ar D unt). The commander stood tall in front of Des who was hunched over on the floor grasping his injured thigh.

The commander ordered two troops to lift him to his feet and looked him in the eye. Des was barely conscious, but awake enough to realize he was in trouble. Ardunt started screaming at the top of his lungs. Even the troops propping Des up were shaking. After the yelling stopped, Des smiled and laughed a bit with whatever energy he had.

"Sir, you don't understand. There was these people. They were nice at first but.."

He was cut off by a punch delivered from his commander to his gut. Des dropped onto the floor again and coughed harshly. The commander kicked him in the chest and rolled him over onto his back. 'Listen here, you will find those people again and crush them, you understand? If not, you will be punished. Get out of my face.'

The troops lifted Des up and carried him away. They soon stopped at a door that read 'Recovery Ward.' The placed him on a bed and gave him a small sneaky salute knowing he was still their superior.

"I can't hurt Rei again. Ace and Dwyrin, I don't know anymore. What do I do? Argggggg."

Des punched the wall next to him before calming down and slipping into a slight sleep.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: MP5k w/silencer
Secondary: Earth Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Southern Advanced Military Bay. Empty Re: Southern Advanced Military Bay.

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:40 am

Rei entered the room quietly and sat on a chair. She was unsure why she had bothered to come, but had done so anyway. It had been a pain to get the people here to let her in to see him. A normal citizen was uncommon in the area, but she had managed to get in.

Finding the place had been harder than getting in. Des had been moved while Rei was away from the hospital - Why was she visiting him so often? - and had only barely managed to get the information from a new nurse.

She sighed and stared at the ceiling. "Life becomes interesting when you meet him repeatedly."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 am

Des awoke slightly to notice a figure nearby. He opened his eyes and rubbed them. Slowly but surely, Rei came into focus. He gasped and tried to move towards her but was stopped short by the hand cuffs placed on him in his sleep.

"Rei, what are you doing here? This is a Military place. Don't let anyone know who you are. My Commander knows what happened, he wants your heads. Why are these hand cuffs on me. Help me get them off so we can get out of here. Won't be long before my Commander comes to see how i'm doing."

Des struggled with his arms to break free from the cuffs but no luck. He stared at Rei perplexed as to why she was here in the first place. He shrugged it off and was glad. He couldn't take anymore senseless beating from his Commander. Striving to be perfect was hard. He then realized something before when he passed out.

"Where are my guns? I need them, they have trackers on them. Argg."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:55 am

Rei sat in the chair, silently watching Des struggle with the handcuffs. She was unsure why she was there, much less what she should do about the man. Removing the cuffs would be a simple task, but why should she?

"Was that necessary?" she asked, looking at her hands in her lap. "Dwyrin had done nothing, Ace was just being his flashy self. Threatening everyone was hardly necessary to get a hunk of metal altered slightly."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 am

Des stopped struggling and looked at her and sighed.

"It is my duty to bring down resistance members. I can't help my anger sometimes ya know? Get me out of here. I won't hurt you."

Des began struggling again and spat on his wrists to try and slip out but no prevail,
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 am

Rei made no move to help him. "You could have just arrested him," she said. "Instead you try to buy a gun from him and then threaten an innocent bystander?"
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 am

"Hey! Dwyrin isn't a little daisy. I met her once in the wilderness up north. She asked some weird question. I think she is onto something. And I know she is in the Resistance. Come on help me out of here."

Des struggled some more and then just gave up and sat back in his bed.

"Where are my guns?"
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 am

"How would I know?" she asked, glaring at him. "Wait, she's in the Resistance? No, doesn't matter. She's still human and there was no need to threaten her."

She stood up, angry. "If someone is your enemy, fine, arrest them. But using physical violence to force somebody to do their will is just wrong."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 am

"But but they are Resistance, they OPPOSE the Military which I am in. They must die."

Des gave up trying to reason the military ways with Rei and just sat back staring at her in a weird way hoping she would get weirded out.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 am

"They are humans," Rei repeated slowly. That was her only point and she could not get it into the man's skull. She sighed and sat back down, listening. She could hear the various machines humming and beeping, footsteps from the doctors, nurses, and soldiers in the hall; she could hear Des breathing and the wind outside his window whistling.

"Quite frankly, I oppose the military, too. They've killed both friends and family in their attempt to take over the world. I don't side with the Resistance, but I certainly don't side with you guys, either."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 am

Des sighed and gave her a mean look.

"The military is all I know. I know we have done many bad things in the past. Just let some of it go and let me out."

Des noticed footsteps drawing closer to his room. They sounded heavy and important. He knew it was his Commander Ardunt.

"Rei, my commander is coming into this room like any moment, you have to hide. He will get violent if he doesn't know you. Please hide."

Des moves his head in a motion telling her to hide for a moment.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:17 am

Rei stared hard at Des a long moment before standing. The door opened and Rei hurriedly hid behind a nearby curtain. She could hardly believe that being military gave Des an excuse to threaten the lives of his enemies.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 am

The commander walked in and his troops stood by the door as he approached Des. 'Des, I have your next mission. I want you to go to North Sector, into the winter and locate the old Military Base. In there, we have secret files no one knows about yet. We need them to hinder the Resistance numbers. If you come across any Resistance, slaughter them.'

The Commander released the cuffs from him and Des rubbed his wrists. He looked at the commander and before giving him a salute spoke up.

"Sir, do we always have to kill?"

Before Des could go on, Commander Ardunt pistol whipped him and quickly exited the room. Des' face crashed into the metal beam and he rubbed his cheek.

"It's ok Rei, come out now."
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:30 am

Rei remained the curtain a moment before coming out. Her face was devoid of emotion, though she sucked at her bottom lip. "I suppose we should leave here. Orders."
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:34 am

Des looked at her and sighed. He got up and began stretching. He went into the bathroom and changed into his military uniform and emerged fully clothed as if nothing ever happened.

"Whatddya think? My size or what? I create style. Come on, we have a mission to go on. You coming? OF COURSE YOU ARE!"

Des grabbed Rei by the hand and dragged her out the door, through the halls and out of the large structure.

(exit Des and Rei)
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am

(enter Des upon request of Neon 'Rasha')

Des was sitting around in his office. He began flipping a pen up and down growing bored of this small room.

"Wish I had something to do. Where is a war when you need one?"

Des muttered to himself then rose from his chair. He moved over to the window and peered out it. The sight of Military men in formation gave him a feeling of Nostalgia. He hadn't been in a formation since he first joined.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am

Resha, tugging along Keixth. "Now, I'm not usually warning this... but the lieutenant is not the... most friendly person, so bear with it?"

She couldn't help but feel a bit scared. Back when her big brother was still around, she felt a bit braver. But being alone just scared the wits out of her - especially with the infamous lieutenant.

"We better go in. Sorry you couldn't rest more," she said and knocked on the door.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am

Keixth once again looked around his new surroundings.
"uhmm . . uhh. . sure. . will do" as he said to Miss Resha. "thanks for accompanying me again. . and sorry for the trouble"

He waited until the lieutenant gives an order to go in.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am

(order of posts, Des, Resha, Keixth)

Des heard the knock on his door and spun around to face it. He eyed it weighing the option on whether or not to let them enter. He shrugged and spoke up.

"What do you want? Get in here already."

He placed his foot on his wheeled chair and kicked it at the door causing it to crash and make a loud sound.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am

Resha jumped a bit from the loud sound. He's so scary like always... Brother, help me! :<

She composed herself and breathed in. When she opened the door, she went in making sure Keixth followed her.

"Surgeon Captain Resha reporting, sir. I've brough Keixth Calum Chien as ordered by Commander Ardunt, sir."

Please, please, please, please let me come out of this alive!
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 am

Keixth followed resha into the office. * woah someone's hot headed today*

"Good morning Lieutenant!, Keixth Calum Chien reporting for duty as requested" I saluted the man infront of me.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

Des snickered and waved for them to relax.

"What brings you to my office? Never mind. Commander Ardunt ordered you here? Must be a mission briefing. Sit down now."

Des hopped up onto his desk and stroked his thin goatee. He looked at Keixth and could tell he was scared. He then eyed Resha and nodded.

"I didn't even know we had a Surgeon Captain. Guess it was never really relevant to me. You boy, stand up and show me your skill."

Des pointed at Keixth and grilled him angrily.
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am

Resha sat down as ordered and felt a bit annoyed. She kept it inside but she couldn't help but murmur to herself. "I can't help it if big brother kept hiding me... he always told me to avoid this lieutenant."

She looked at Keixth worriedly but smiled to herself. You can do it, mister Keixth!

Last edited by neon kun on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am

He looked at the commanding officer infront of hime and nodded

"yes sir! Commander Ardunt had ordered me to come here a be debriefed, sir!"

He was shocked as the lieutenant ordered him to fight him.
"Yes sir!"

Keixth prepared for the test his commanding officer gave him.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Destinykil Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:34 am

Des admired the angst of Keixth. He smirked and walked up to him face to face. Des towered him by a small margin and out did him in body type. He placed his hand on Keixth's forehead and sighed.

"Naive kid. Never fight your commanding officer."

Des pushed with his forearm and Keixth fell back over the chair and into the wall. Des laughed maniacally and ruffled his hair.

"You...uhm...Re..Rasha! That's it. Check on him real quick while I debrief you."

Des gathered a few folders off the desk and skimmed through them.

"We are being deployed to Creta. I've been there before to stop a resistance movement. We are going there to stop another Resistance movement. I swear they don't get enough. Both of you best do well not to get killed I may like keeping ya both around. Any questions?"
Destinykil
Destinykil

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next