Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

+7
zergio
neon kun
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kai
admin
11 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 24 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:37 am

Ace stared at the form. "Ah, I see, the indoor Mirage has appeared. Hm, Zane, I am going to get you some notebook and paper from upstairs so you can give me a detailed report on that Indoor Mirage."

Ace started to walk back up the stairwell.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 24 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by neon kun Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 am

Resha felt giddy to see a ghost but as Ace started to walk up the stairs, the ghost wooshed towards him, and encircled him. As if to make him go back down to where she, Zane and Cortlen are.

"Nuuuuuu," it moaned and started to make sobbing noises. At that moment, the door of the basement closed loudly. It stuck closely to Ace, sort of like embracing him.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:39 am

Cortlen snickered. "Ace, looks like you've got yourself an undead girlfriend," he smiled, pulling him down by the pant leg. "If you want the ghostie off your back, I suggest you let Dyrwin make the final judgement. It seems friendly if anything."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

"Final judgement??" she repeated as she strode back over to the group, carefully avoiding cobwebs. "That sounds pretty heavy. Can't say I want that kind of responsibility."

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 am

"I didn't know Dwyrin had power over ghosts," he said in response. He watched as the ghost girl circled Ace and stuff. "At any rate, it seems very attached to Ace. I suggest we let him handle it, if Dwy doesn't want the responsibility. We can always just give the ghost what it wants: Ace."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

"For starters, Dwyrin you know my heart belongs to you and you alone. And Resha," Ace turned back to the group with his eyes wide and a manic grin on his face. "And I don't know what you're talking about. All I see is an indoor mirage!?! Ghost? Don't be silly!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 am

Resha blinked. "Big brother, we shouldn't sacrifice Ace like that. Besides... I think he lost it already..."

She turned to Dwyrin and Coltren. "I am kind of at a lost on what to do. I mean, we shouldn't sacrifice him but I think we'll anger the ghost if we separate them. Then, then, then... and well, we have to make Ace snap out of it. The ghost seems friendly for now but we aren't sure if it might get mad..."

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 pm

"If it get's mad, it'll be funny. If Ace goes crazy, I think I have a few contacts to cover that," Cort smiled, with just a manic grin as Ace's.
((sorry, writers block and artists urge. XD))
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Power: Weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 pm

*Pokes Dwyrin* Yo!
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm

{ Oh!! My bad }

"I know it does, Boss," Dwyrin said absently, trying to figure out a way for the ghost to be gone without separating it from Ace. An idea came to her suddenly.
"Maybe we should just combine the two of them!!" What an interesting experiment that would be...

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 am

"Sounds good," Zane said.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Ace turned toward the group and smiled. "I AM THE EVIL GHOST OF THE BASEMENT OF DREAMZ INN!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum