Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

+7
zergio
neon kun
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kai
admin
11 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 22 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Cortlen nodded, "Seventeen years ago the program was initiated. The military would come looking for children who had alchemical powers at a young age. I was one of the first, if not the first, to be forced into the program. Made it easier for the military because my parents abandoned me. The military would then take these little kids and put them into traumatizing situations. Most memorable one for me was when a soldier put a gun to my head, and the freak scientists told me to kill him before he killed me. Experiments like this were common, many kids died during these tests, but those that didn't became machines of war. An army of them would make the power of a philosopher's stone look like the equivalent of stomping on a leaf. The military knew of this, and eventually, all of us did. The ones that passed examination went rogue, or died. Few stayed with the military, and I've got a feeling they're still continuing this project." He took another drink of rum. "That's the basics, the more detailed stuff is in the folder."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Weapons
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 22 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by SamSeven Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:15 pm

"Hmm, that's pretty twisted." She sighed. "So they're pretty much creating berserkers."

Looking at the suit he wore, she wondered about this stranger and something he had said came back to her. Children who had alchemical powers... If he had been chosen that meant he had them, and though she was dying to ask, it might have been rude and nosey considering she didn't even know his name. Realizing this, her earlier discomfort vanished.

"I think Ace is back," Dwyrin told him with a grin, "I can hear him dropping his stacks of papers everywhere. You needed a room??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 am

"Hm, I see," he nodded. "Got it. I heard someone just now, though," he said and looked back. "Might be Ace. Let's go."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:11 am

Ace looked up from his desk to see a group of people coming toward him.
"Assistant! And other patrons! Oh goodness, you're throwing me a welcome home party, hm? How ni-" Ace stopped when he saw a man in a space suit.

"Ahhh! Why is there an astronaut space alien destroyer with you!?" Ace yelled as he fell out of his chair. "Oh wait, is he the mascot you got for the party? In future party planning meetings you should know I prefer friendly mascots, like a talking animal, dancing vegetable, even a beloved cartoon character will do. But nice try!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:19 am

"Okay," she said to Zane with a smile and went towards where Ace was. :O And there he was as energetic as usual.

"Hello, Mister Ace!" she chirped, giggling at his comment on Cortlen's outfit. She wondered about it but didn't think too much of it. But she was in a happy mood so nothing really could bring her down at the moment~
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 am

Cort smirked, taking the comment loosely. "Heh, nice to see the owner has a sense of humor, and yes Dwyrin, I do need a room." He took his helmet off and shook Ace's hand. "Cortlen Newman, Mr Ace."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Assistant?? I wonder if that is some sort of Gate reference...
"Boss!" She replied in greeting and swept her arm out to indicate the suited man. "I tried to get a dancing veggie, but they were all busy this time of year. This gentleman showed up instead, as did our other two patrons here. And possibly quite a few more while you were away."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 am

Zane shook his head, amused. The casual and loose atmosphere was a good one, he decided.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 pm

"Hello, Resha! And Zane! Nice to see you two are still here. Enjoying your stay at the Apartment of Dreamz? I take it Dwyrin's been good to you?" Ace turned to Dwyrin and handed her a package. "I need the special documents we talked about. Also, take this to 'that' room. You know, it's all about 'that' and 'this' and we don't want to endanger the op-er-a-shun."

He finished shaking Cortlen's hand. "What can I do for you, Mr. newman?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:24 am

"Yuppo!" Resha grinned. "I find the people I want to see here, so I'll keep coming back," she said. "And yes. She's been very nice. You've been gone a long while!"

Resha was happy. Everyone was here again.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 pm

He whispered in Ace's ear, "Not only am I hear for a room, Mr. Ace, but I also have some business I'd like to discuss in private with you and Miss Drywin. Shall we continue this conversation in private?" Cortlen put his helmet back on and raised his visor. "If you'd please."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Dwyrin took the package from Ace and gave it a gentle shake to see if she could figure out what was in it. Once satisfied, she stowed it away on her person to be put in 'that' place later. She grimaced a little. "About those papers... They're a little, well...soggy," she finished lamely. "But I have something to show you later that will mke up for it."

Turning to Zane and Resha with a big grin she said, "The bar has been missing you. Not getting into trouble, I hope??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 am

"Yo, Ace," he nodded and noted Cortlen whispering to Ace. He did that with Dwyrin earlier and he knew either's affiliations. He only really cared because he liked to be well-informed but if the Resistance wants to destroy the military, he really didn't care for it too much. Unless he'll benefit from it.

Zane smirked at Dwyrin's words. "Define trouble and we'll see. But I do miss the bar terribly. Haven't found decent stock on drinks but here. There's Resha, here too, not sure why though, hm."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 pm

"I was gone for quite a while but it's good to be back, Resha," Ace smiled and high fived her.

Ace nodded. "Got it, but secret meetings aren't for another 20 minutes on my schedule."

"Surprise!~? That is positively excellent news!" Ace yelled as he hopped out of his chair and looked Dwyrin in the face. "And you're just as lovely as ever, assistant. I have missed your angelic face~"

"Hey Zane, tell me, what interests you these days?" he turned suddenly.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 am

She high-fived back. "Yay! Yeah! You shouldn't leave your apartment on its own!"

Resha grinned at Dwyrin. "Hoho! I learned that if you come here, you'll eventually find my brother. So I'll keep coming back here if not just to bug him. Heehee."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:07 am

He smiled inside his helmet. "Twenty minutes? Should be enough time to get a room arranged, if that's okay with you Ace," Cortlen said, his raspy voice sounding electronically hollow-almost robotic-through the helmet.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 pm

'Define trouble.' Ha! Trouble seems to be this little groups specialty doesn't it??
"You haven't found anything better because we've got the best," she boasted to Zane, knowing that it was most likely true in a town with few taverns. Turning partly to Resha she said, "I also haven't seen Resha around too much, but if she was looking for you I suppose this is as good a place as any."

She raised an eyebrow at Ace then reached into her clothes and handed him a stack of bills. "You just miss my angelic rent," she said playfully.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:51 am

He smirked. "No denying that," he said and patted Resha's head. "I heard she learned from Ace that I was staying here, you see..." he said just loud enough for Ace to hear. "But either way, I like this place. As you've said, it has the best."

He waved at Ace. "Nothing much. It's become really boring lately. No wars I could benefit from, no one to annoy the hell out of from, nothing to steal from. Seriously."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 pm

"I didn't leave it on its own, Resha! I left it with the invaluable Dwyrin," Ace said. He looked at the stack of bills she'd just handed him. "These can be done on the sixth Saturday of the month, no worries, bill day as everyone knows is the sixth Saturday of the month."

Ace nodded in agreement. "I just got through starting a wa-" Ace paused. "A new watering hole down south, yes, so I'm just kinda tir-"

Ace jumped back and pointed. "I! I! I! I! I! J-j-just saw a ghost!?!?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 am

"Oh! But still," she grinned. Then she looked at where Ace was looking, excited at the mention of ghosts. "What, where, wheeeeeeeeeeeere?" :O
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 am

Cortlen looked at where Ace was pointing and stepped into the spot the ghost should have been. It was surprisingly cold, but so was the area he was in less than a minute ago. "Umm... Ace? Needless distractions are useful how in the current situation?"
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Dwyrins eyes were wide. I'm glad he saw that, too... "I don't know if I would call it a needless distraction. If we find out this place is haunted we can charge more - it's a novelty. Besides," she jerked her head to the right a bit, "you're standing in the wrong spot." As the words left her lips the blur that Ace called a ghost zipped to the side and disappeared behind the side of the doorframe to the lobby.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Zane blinked. "Actually, yeah," he said. "I thought I saw something too. But a ghost? Well, isn't this interesting?"

He took hold of Resha, just in case she went bouncing around the whole place with her excitement.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Ace flipped back and dived behind his desk. "Okay team! We're gonna have to exterminate this ghost or at least find out if its a nice one or a killer fist. I'm gonna set up a base of operations under this desk and far away from the ghost, and you guys will beat it back. Everyone good with this plan? I hope so..."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 am

Resha waved her hand that Zane was holding and pointed at Ace who hid under the disk. He let her go, and she ran towards Ace and dragged him out. "Let's go find it!" she said, urging him and dragged him towards Dwyrin and Zane and Cortlen. "We have to go find it! We have to goooo fiiiiind iiiiiiit!!!!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum