Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Military Research Center

+2
zergio
kotaro7914
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by kairo Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:55 pm

In a instant flash Nero was gone. Behind renee and kotaro. “If I were after you than you would already be dead. I just want my famiy back as he points at the tubes.”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Knives
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Southern Military Research Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Southern Military Research Center

Post by zergio Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Renee stood up and started talking all professional.

"Sir, you say you were sent here to check on the events happening here. But, however, you say you want your family back. So, why exactly are you here?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:02 am

Kotaro stood up and ignored the 2 for a bit. He walked over to a monitor he had forgotten to destry. He reached into his bag and pulled out a floppy disk. He inserted it into the drive. "Copy all file footage and notes onto the floppy disk."

Copying.......
Done

Kotaro took the floppy disk and placed it in his bag. He looked at Renee and Nero. Renee was too close to a tube to not see what was in it. Don't look in the tube. You shouldn't know what I have seen. He barred his teeth.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 am

Nero noticed kotaro near the computer.“Hey, what are you doing?!”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 am

Renee huffed in frustration.

"Are you going to answer my question?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 am

"Nothing concerning you." He walked over to an orange tube. He rubbed his hand against it, wiping the steam covering it away. He could see what was in the tube clearly now. It was a female. She was wearing a blue jumpsuit and had brown hair. But there was more. She had the ears of a dog, and a tail that matched. Her nose seemed to have morphed into a dog nose. He sighed. Renee Should see what was here. "Renee, come look at this."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 am

“Stay away from her. She is the one dearest to me. She used to be my wife.”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:38 am

"Kotaro, I know whats in these tubes. It disgusts me what they do. After I first looked into one, I never looked into another."

She lightly growled.

"Tell us who you are, Sir."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 am

“I am your worst nightmare. Stay away from her. I just want to end her suffering. At whatever means necessary.” Nero pulled out his katana.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:43 am

"You know they are human chimera, but what else do you know about them?" He looked at Nero. "She's no longer human." He pressed a button on a pad next to the tube. The tube lifted and the chimera's eyes opened. The wires holding onto her releasing her and letting her fall to the ground. Kotaro noticed she had no fingers, they had been chopped off. They were now stubs. Her eyes darted around the room, a curious whimper escaping from her. "She's not a human chimera Renee." He closed his eyes. "Put the sword away sir. I'll show you what I mean."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:48 am

"I know that Kotaro. These Chimera's are made for people with sick fetish's for human chimera, wanting one as a pet, or more. There are few Chimera that I like."

Renee smiled a little.

"Kira was a nice Chimera~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:55 am

"So you knew about this!" Kotaro looked in her direction. His eyes now full of anger. "Did you see what they did to them!? What those sick twisted bastards had them do! These were all civilians just kidnapped by the military and turned into these...." He couldn't finish. The chimera had crawled up to him. Its eyes showing a deep curiosity.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 am

“That chimera is my wife. She is just being transformed. She wanted to be like me.”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:12 am

Renee gave Kotaro a look of disbelief. She then put her hands on her hips and looked serious.

"I didn't like knowing about this. I wanted to stop it. I even tried. Kotaro, I maybe a expert with guns, but there is no way I could turn agenst the military without being imprisoned, tortured, or worse. I stomached this so I could live."

She looked into his eyes, saying the next few words slowly.

"Im not stupid. You can be as angry as you want, but I can't do a damn thing."

She was dead serious.

After Hearing Nero's words, she instantly knew who he was.

"Like you, huh? Like a human Chimera? Your that captain I've heard so much about, aren't you? The one with in-human speed. A human chimera."

Renee looked at Kotaro.

"Kotaro, this is Wolf, Captain of the military's Human Chimera's. Isn't that right, sir?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 am

Kotaro's mood didn't soften. "THAT DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DO THIS!" Kotaro pointed at Renee. "You may not be able to do anything about it, but I CAN!" He pulled out the floppy disk. "After the public sees this, I'll be surprised if there is an Amestris anymore." He put it back in his bag. "They don't deserve this." He looked at the chimera he released. It was looking at him, the tail between its legs. He couldn't even look at it. He turned around toward the base entrance "I'll kill every soldier out there if I need to." The red lightning had began to appear around his hand again. His eyes began to become crimson. "They wanted a killing machine...they got one."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:25 am

“Yor gonna have to go through me first.” Nero transforms into his chimera form.
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:28 am

A sound echoed to Renee's ears. It was the whistle again. The lieutenant stood at the entrance, removing it from his mouth.

"Renee, destroy the floppy disk. Kill him if needed."

Renee had her hands grasping her head as she tried to resist the order. In the end, she picked up the Single Hand Shotgun and loaded it, her left hand on her pistol.

"Hand over the disk." She told Kotaro.

The Lieutenant shook his head. "She's one of our soldiers. You'll have to kill her as well."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 am

The sound of the whistle hurt Nero's ears. As he held his hands over his ears he begane to unsheatth his katana. “Give me my wife.”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:37 am

Kotaro looked at the lieutenant then back at Renee and Nero. His hand became engulfed in the red lightning and his eyes a solid crimson. "FINE!" He slammed his hand on the ground, red lightning shooting into everything in the room. The lightning struck the guns Renee was carrying, causing them to morph and shift uncontrollably along with the walls and floor. He ran up to the lieutenant and grabbed his face. There was a large splash of blood as Kotaro deconstructioned his brain from the inside. He then rushed Renee and held her in the air by her neck. A grin had appeared on Kotaro's face.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 am

Nero dashed toward kotaro in a dash as fast as lightning. his blade passed through kotaro in such great speed. Nero was hoping that he got kotaro
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:46 am

Renee looked into his eyes once more.

"Do you really think releasing that disk will help anyone? The military has too much power to fall because of that. Its everywhere. Its just like darkness. No matter how bright of a light shines, there will always be darkness. Those people out there. They do what they do to protect the ones they love. They don't even know about this.

You? Your about to kill me, your sister, so you can try to take down the military. Your not invincible. You will die. And if that's released, do you think peace will reign? No, you will cause a war. The military will resort to tyranny, and the resistance will be all over the military. Lots more people will die then there is right now."

She wore a dark grin.

"The military is terrible, and has to be changed. but right now, your worse then the military. This can be stretched over time with a lighter victory for ether side, but what do you want? You want chaos. You want people to suffer, all because you want to take down your creator."

Renee looked over to the chimera. "You looked at that chimera, not of pity, but of disgust. You want them gone so you don't have to look at them."

Renee looked back at Kotaro.

"Im disgusted by what the military does, but I would be insulting the word if I said I was disgusted with you."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kairo Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 am

Nero just sat there and listened to renee speak. then he got up and went towards the chimera. He sat right next to her and started petting her on the head. “I told you this was a bad idea. You still wanted to be like me.”
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:55 am

Kotaro squeezed Renee tighter with each word. He couldn't trust anyone anymore. Not Renee, not his friends, not even Tosh. They were all out to get him, everyone was. They wanted him dead, all of them.

He looked at Renee, his crimson eyes starting to disappear. He was about to kill Renee. What was he doing? He felt something in his mind snap. He screamed and released Renee, holding onto his head with both hands. He felt an immense pain in his head, as if someone was hammering it. His eyes turned blank white, his body beggining to become covered in the black skin once again. He looked at Renee, at Nero. He thought of what he was about to do. What he would have done. I am nothing more then a monster. was his last thought as he fell to the ground.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:57 am

Renee shook her head as she picked through the bag for the disk, and broke it.

"Oy, Wolf, would you mind helping me, or do you want some alone time with your wife?"

Renee looked over to her, feeling sorrow for her as the effect wore off.

"And I am sorry for what they did...."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 am

Kotaro was surrounded by a vast white plain. A large gate in front of him. He had been here before. He had been here multiple times.

Its sad isn't it?

Kotaro looked to his right. He spottoed what looked like an outline of himself.

This whole time you were thinking you were destroying the monstrosity, when you were actually becoming one.

Kotaro looked away and shut his eyes tight.

You wanted to hide from yourself, prove you weren't what they made you to be, but what did you do? You tried to kill your own sister.

Tears started to go down Kotaro's face.

Yet your story isn't yet over.

Kotaro was suddenly blinded by a vast white light. He opened his eyes after it vanished. He was back in the base.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next