Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Red Tavern

+8
Yoyo
SamSeven
admin
Toshii
zergio
kotaro7914
neon kun
Cortlen1211
12 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Blood Red Tavern - Page 4 Empty Re: The Blood Red Tavern

Post by admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 am

Ace snuck into the kitchen of the Tavern and walked out with several food items and began munching down. When he saw Zane he smiled. "Hey, welcome to the conquering feast! Of the day the mighty warrior and the prince stood down the dark elf and the gardener!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 am

Rei rolled her eyes. The situation was absurd and bound to become more worse before it became better. She shrugged. "Ace, share the food!" she shouted at him, sitting on a table nearby.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:25 am

Zane smiled. "Well, I thought I heard free drinks," he said and looked at Ace. Something about conquering and stuff - he supposed it was a good thing for them, seeing as they're all merry.

"Yo, owner, share some drinks this way," and he dragged Dwyrin to the table where Rei was seated.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 am

Whilst being dragged through the bar she had grabbed a bottle of something off a table, and placed it in the middle of the circle, after pouring four glasses.

"This was much easier than it should have been! - I wonder what this is - "Cheers!"

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:44 am

Ace dragged his table over to Rei's and threw the food out in the center between the two tables. A moment later Dwyrin had returned with drinks and a hearty cheer set him sipping away.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoyo Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Rei eyed the drink suspiciously a moment then shrugged and took a sip from it. She paused a moment, then, deciding that she had not died from it, drank some more.
Yoyo
Yoyo

Stats & Info
Stats: 7
Power: Lightning Alchemy
Secondary: Daggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Alica and Lucio seemingly popped in out of nowhere, now standing behind Ace. "Please tell us that you were going to pay for that," they said sternly. They're faces grew darker still, "We don't take kindly to thieves."

Eltore kissed Resha's cheek. "Signora, of course we will. The brotherhood always looks out for family. So, do you accept our offer," Eltore asked, presenting her a rose.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Power: Weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

She grew red, and stepped back, surprised at the kiss. Fang does that too, is that some sort of tradition to that or something??

She then come composed herself. It's true that her loyalty lies in the military. But her first priority is her brother and if it weren't for him, she wouldn't even care to be in it.

"Okay," she finally said. "I'll join you."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Eltore clapped his hand on Resha's shoulder. "Grazie, Signora Resha. You will learn many things here at the Brotherhood, but first we must train you."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm

(I FORGOT THE ROSE! D:)

Resha took the rose [lol, sorry, i want it =))))] and nodded.
"Uhm, this isn't fighting or anything, right?" the mere thought made her tremble.

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

"Do not worry," he assured her, "The targets will not be real. They will have censors in them, however, that match the human body's senses. You will be "assassinating" training dummies. You will not have to kill any real people."
Eltore then remembered a piece of information Lucio had told her. "Resha, Lucio had told me you obtained a dagger from Fang. Mind if I see it?"
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Resha felt better after knowing they weren't real. "But if I'm not going to be assassinating anyone anyway, what for?"

Blinking, she remembered she had it in her bag. Rummaging through it, she finally found it. "Here," she gave it to him.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 pm

He read the hilt of the dagger. "Fang loved you. That much is clear."
Eltore then remembered Resha's earlier question. "As for you're assassination training, you shouldn't need it, unless you are spotted and seen as a threat."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Again, she reddened at the thought Fang loved her. "Ho-how could you say that with just reading that?" she covered her face, not used to being told she was loved - unless it was her big brother. But that was a whole lot different thing.

She peeked a look at Eltore, but still covering her face. "Uhm, okay... but even with training, I don't think I'll be able to fight."
I train at the base, and still I can't shake off my phobia.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:30 pm

He smiled. "No one knows Fang better than me. He loved you, but now, all we have are memories."
Eltore held her hand, just as Fang did, and led her into another room.
As Eltore held Resha's hand, the scar from the graduation process still was quiet warm on his ring finger. Even though he had graduated 4 years ago. "If you would like, I could run the course before you, to show you how it is done."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:37 pm

She looked down. Just memories. I feel so bad.

As she was led to another room, she kept quiet, still quelling her anxiety. At his suggestion, she smiled. "I would like that. Thank you!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Eltore nodded. "It is nothing. Really, this is just child's play for some other people in the brotherhood. Alisa, Lucio and I, as well as Fang, held the best four times in the entire brotherhood. But what we do will also help you. I will loan you my weapons to do this course after I have finished."
She will not take the final test. She obviously has a fear of violence. Maybe I should help her face her fears....
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Resha just nodded, trying not to think about what she had to do. She already accepted anyway. Still, the mere thought of holding a weapon again scared her.

"Okay, sir," she said, feeling frightened.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Eltore pulled out his crossbow. One side of the bow, it read "Life and Death" The other read, "are only what limits us"
He walked into an open room, lit by torches and pitch black on one end. "Hope you're not afraid of the dark, signora."
Eltore aimed his crossbow at three dummies, all moving targets. As they passed by each other, creating a perfect line, Eltore fired the bow, a bolt rushing through all three "heads" of the dummies. He jumped onto a hanging chandelier and threw three throwing knives, each one impaling a dummy in the back of the head. As he did this, Eltore never stopped moving. Already in the dark portion of the course, all that could be heard was the sound of metal on metal, Eltore's swords ripping through the neck of the dummies.

He jumped onto a platform at the end of the course, and the entire course lit up. Total enemies defeated: 12/12.
Total time: 23 seconds.
"Signora, would you like to prepare?"
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:27 am

Resha backed up. "...ca-can I... just not do it?"

She recalled what he did. "I've never fought in years, Eltore!" she reasoned. "You can't possibly think I'd be able to do all that!" She was a doctor, not a fighter!

She knew she could, though in a much, much sluggish pace. Like an hour.

Her heartbeat raced faster. As I thought, just starting and I'm already giving up... Why can't I do anything anymore?
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Eltore walked back, smiling, and handed her the crossbow.

This time he kissed her lips. "Signora, please. Believe you can do it. Time does not matter on your first try. Just have it done without being seen by the dummies. Stealth is your objective. Time is later."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

This time, Resha backed up by a whole lot, surprised by his action. She grew redder as she covered her face with her hands for the second time.
Is kissing some sort of tradition to them!? She wasn't sure what to make of it. But one thing she is sure of - she'd suffer at the hands of Alisa, most likely, when she finds out. They look like a couple. As an afterthought.

But she stood up and took the bow. "I... am not sure I'd be able to do well, but... I'll give it a try."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Eltore smirked. "Well, you could always train with Lucio or myself. Alisa...she's incapable of mercy."
He placed his hand gently on her shoulder, "You can sleep for the night, if you would like. We have a lot of added space for new assassins."
She is a bright girl, but if Alisa and her were in combat, she wouldn't stand a chance.. Lucio would go easy on her, as would I.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:47 pm

She sweat-dropped. "I-I'm not surprised to know that about Alisa. She looked like it," she said but smiled. "She's scary, teehee."

She bowed in gratitude. "That's kind of you, thank you," she said with a smile.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 pm

He nodded, a shiver going down his spine. "I agree. That is the key reason I would never go steady with her again. As for your room, there is no need for thanks. It is an honor to have you stay here. You are after all, the sister of former general Zane."
Eltore's smile was proud. Zane was an inspiration to the brotherhood, only for his informational skills. And all the information on him, was gathered by the brotherhood.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next