Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood Red Tavern

+8
Yoyo
SamSeven
admin
Toshii
zergio
kotaro7914
neon kun
Cortlen1211
12 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Blood Red Tavern - Page 12 Empty Re: The Blood Red Tavern

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Amelia raised an eyegrow and looked at the both of them. "oh, so thats why." she leaned back in th chair. "it feel good to have two of my friends around right now." otherwise i would have been really scared... she smiled.
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 pm

He leaned on his fist, his elbow on the table. Briefly remembering the little struggle of Keixth with Eltore and his assassins, where the Xingese was left paralyzed and he wasn't so much touched. He glared at nothing in particular when he remembered Eltore told him he revered him; for some reason it wasn't pleasing - probably because he took Resha then.

Sighing, he realized he probably ignored them involuntarily from his thoughts.

"You won't be touched here. Besides, you can handle yourself."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Kotaro looked around the tavern. He had a contact that usually came here for a drink and some alone time. He spotted him at a table when he came in, but had seen Amelia and walked over here first. He spotted him again at a table in the corner, talking with 2 men. "Excuse me, I gotta go see someone." He got up and walked over to the contact.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Amelia smiled. "thanks, thats makes me a little more relaxed." She knew that she could protect her, but only if there wasnt too many people attacing her at once. And in surroundings like this, its kinda dangerous to be alone, especially as a girl.
She put her feet on the table and crossed them.

She waved to Kotaro when he left. "hm..."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 pm

He leaned back when she placed her feet on the table. "Seriously," he muttered. "It's not like I'd let you get molested here or anything. If you're thinking about what happened in the laboratory - it was a one-time thing. Just wanted to see what you can do."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Kotaro reached the table to hear the conversation going on between the 3 men. "...He's been sighted around Central recently and everyone knows you've seen him." Kotaro's contact smiled. "Listen I swear I haven't seen this "Kotaro" around here. If I did, I would have turned him in myself." One of the large men smirked. "You owe us L.E. Until you pay us back, we own you. So if you do turn him in, we get the reward. And if you don't..." The other man placed a large hand on L.E.'s shoulder, squeezing it a little. "...We'll make life very unpleasant for you. Here's a preview." The large man threw a fist at L.E. Kotaro grabbed his wrist as it soared toward L.E. "Hands off my friend grizzly." He pivoted on his heel and threw the man over his shoulder. "It's him! Get him! He's the one who's got 50,000 on his head!" Kotaro turned as he heard the bounty on his head. "What? Who's after me this time?!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Amelia laughed some and poked Zanes nose. "thanks, youre a good friend. But remember, the next time its me who is gonna watch you fight." She grinned.
She eard a man shout and she turned her head. She saw Kotaro throw a man over his shoulder. what is happening over there?! She put her feet down from the table and began to stand up.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Zane swatted her hand off his nose and shrugged. "Well, I'm not like him," he nodded to the trouble, hearing a price over Kotaro's head. "I'm not wanted and I'm too lazy to involve myself in things that isn't my business."

He turned his chair, facing Kotaro and his 'friends' but did not stand up. "If you're going to help him, just remember that you're in the military and be ready for any consequences." He gestured to her, then to Kotaro.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Kotaro's question was answered when the front door was busted in. 4 soldiers from the military stood with automatic weapons toward his chest. "Kotaro Kuya! You are wanted on the count of stolen military property! Resist and we will fire!" Kotaro glared at the men. "I haven't stolen-" He stopped instantly. He was a civilian. The military sent him to retrieve the book. That way the military wouldn't be known to have anything to do with it until it was labeled as stolen property. This way they could take the book, and cover up the whole thing by killing Kotaro. Kotaro smirked. I played right into their hands. Kotaro pulled out Godai and transmuted it into a wall to block the incoming bullets. He then placed his hand on the floor. The transmutation circle on his right arm began to glow. A large wooden fist shot up from the ground, hitting the gunmen.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Amelia thought about what Zane said and she decided to sit down. im not in the mood of dealing with consequences... she leaned back in the chair and looked away. "what should we do? ... i feel like a horrible person. i cant watch this."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:24 pm

He covered his face with his cap, with whatever it can cover. He wasn't in the mood, and he recognized some faces.

"I won't be doing anything," he said. "As for you, you should be helping the Military apprehend a thief."

He sighed, he should explain further, he deemed. Amelia wouldn't accept it just like that. "It's possible he was framed. It's also possible he's lying. But you're a military pawn - you don't question your superiors. What they're doing has a reason; it may not always be a good one, it may be unfair or unjust. But if it's going to keep order, it's their obligation. Needless to say, it's also yours."

Zane watched as Kotaro struggled. He was in no position to help him - he was affiliated with the military, a previous military man, and it was all too much of a hassle.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Kotaro transmuted Godai back into a staff and ran to the back of the tavern. He placed his hand on the wall and transmuted a door. "I'm outta here. Tell the brass they made a big mistake! Kotaro jumped through the door and transmuted it back into a wall. He ran through the ally behind the tavern. He could hear soldiers running to catch him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Amelia looked down, she didnt know what to say. Zane was right, but sometimes the right thing didnt seem so good, like now. Kotaro was her friend and she didnt want him to get caught. Helping the military was the last thing she would do. "i...im going to sit here with you." She leaned further back in the chair, letting her head hanging. She looked into the wall behinde her and sighed.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:45 pm

He looked at her. She seemed so crestfallen; she was still innocent - or that she was just that kind-hearted.

But he didn't feel a thing - not injustice, not irate, just boredom.

"If that's what you want," he said, but one military soldier walked towards them.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Amelia heard someone moving towards her and Zane. She closed her eyes and listened closely. What now..? She wasnt sure if it was one of the military guys who came up to them, or if it was one of the costumers. She didnt care about looking up, she stayed still in her chair.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Zane kept his cap covering his face as the soldier neared them. He pretended not to notice and discreetly side-glanced at Amelia. Looks like she didn't want the company either.

"Excuse me sir, ma'am," the soldier spoke, but he was looking more to Amelia.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Amelia opened one eye and peeked at the soldier, she noticed that he looked at her for a few seconds. She lifted her head and opened both of her eyes. "Yes?" She glared some on the soldier, trying to be somewhat unpolite. i hope this will make him leave us alone. She didnt feel like talking to this man.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:16 pm

The soldier seemed nervous, stepping back at Amelia's glare. "I-it's just t-that," he stammered, making Zane frown, weirded out.

"You were with the thief earlier. Are you his accomplices?"

The way he asked it made Zane want to smack him.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm

She turned to Zane and looked at him, wondering what was going on in his head. She turned back to the soldier and wondered what to answer. Amelia thought that the soldier looked a little cute when he stammered. "no, we are not." She tilted her head and smiled a fake smile.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

He watched Amelia from his peripheral vision. This girl really is unbelievable. But that's a good thing right now.

The soldier turned to Zane, and repeated the question. This time, stammering less. Perhaps because he couldn't see Zane's face.
He didn't say a thing, not wanting to reply, not wanting to speak because he recognized this soldier.

He didn't expect the soldier to remove his cap though, seeing as the guy was so meek. "What the hell," he gritted his teeth.

But the soldier blinked. "...sir?!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Amelia looked back at Zane when he didnt answer the soldier. She understood that something wasnt right. Why is Zane acting like an ass all of a sudden? She coughed and tried to get the soldiers attention. "Hey, he is with me. This was the first time that he met the guy. none of us are accomplices."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:41 pm

The soldier stammered for a second, not sure who to talk to first - Amelia or Zane.When he had a good look at Zane, who groaned in frustration, he stood straight and saluted, though still trembling.

"It's as she says," he said, letting him at ease and he promptly dropped the salute. "We didn't even know he was a thief. Amelia, you okay?"

"General Zane," he stammered again, his face paled.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Amelia nodded "yeah." She smiled to Zane. When the soldier said general Zane she kinda understood why Zane acted weird. Oh right... Zane must know a lot of military people.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

"I'm no longer the general so stop calling me that," he said with a sigh and made him leave. "Go after the thief already."

He sat back down and ignored the soldier who stammered to get out of the tavern. "Sorry," he said. "Some people forget their facts right."

He gestured for her to sit down.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:56 pm

She smiled and sat down. "Dont worry." She said. "honestly, i think its kinda cool to know a guy like you." She put her feet back on the table and made herself comfortable in the chair.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next