Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drachma Sky Prison

5 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Drachma Sky Prison - Page 12 Empty Re: Drachma Sky Prison

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

"Shut up!!" Xenith yelled, three fireballs forming around him before they shoot at Dante's back, burning him.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info
Stats: 5
Power: Wind Alchemy
Secondary: Hurricane Fang (sword)

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Dante winces as the fireballs strike him but keeps smiling. “The truth is...” He suddenly darted at Xenith, holding Godai in both hands and wrapping it around his neck. “...you have no real power, Garsher had more then you and I killed him. Your nothing special. So stop acting like it!”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Xentih tried to escape Dante's grasp but saw it futile. He kept struggling though and continued to get angry from his words.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

“You loved her didn't you?” Dante said keeping him pinned. “You had feelings for her, thats why after joining the military, you became full of guilt.” He knocked the sword from his grasp and the transmuted small spikes through his hands. "You thought you lost her, so you cloned her, trying to make a copy of what you had lost. But the moment you saw Takashi the guilt attacked you again. You saw what you had done and hated yourself for it, which is why you hate Takashi, because he is a reminder. A reminder of the things you did. You lost everything you saw hope in.” He took out the soul stone. “You want to feel the pain she felt!?” He slammed the stone on Xeniths head. Suddenly all of Tosh's emotions since the day she saw Xenith again flooded into him. the feeling of betrayel, the happiness of him being alive again, and then the pain he caused her. “You caused all this, and you refuse to stop trying to take her.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Xentih's eyes widened after all that Dante said before he slammed the soul stone into his head, a influx of emotions flooding into his mind. He saw the pain and betrayal mostly of Tosh after his sudden appearance and the brief happiness before. It was making his head hurt; so much that he couldn't take it anymore. He felt like he was going to go insane.

He glanced up at the door to see Tosh sitting in the doorway, seeing a blankness within her eyes. He muttered. "T-Tosh...?"
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Dante saw Tosh and removed the soulstone, throwing Xenith to the ground. "You see how blank she looks?" He said to him. "She didn't know about all the things I've done so I wouldn't be surprised if she left me, but you just destroyed her when you attacked her. Tell me, was it worth it?'
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Xenith just laid on the ground, too many thoughts processing through his mind for him to think or say anything.

Tosh looked up at Dante, trying to stand up but fell back down.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Dante walked over To Tosh and picked her up. “You threw out what would have been a great life Xenith. it doesn't take a genious to see that she loved you too. ” He walked toward the door then placed Tosh leaned against the wall as he went back to Xenith. “Now get up....and either finish this bloodshed with your death, or by changing your life. Or I'll just kill you right here right now.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:29 am

Xenith slowly got up to his hands and knees, trembling some before he slowly put his hands to the control system of the ship. He pressed a small button, making the ship suddenly shake violently before stopping. A computer like voice rang throughout the room. "WARNING, SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATED. EVACUATE SHIP. SELF DESTRUCTION IN 10 MINUTES."
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:33 am

Dante watched as Xenith activayed the self destruct sequence. He went a nd picked up Tosh. "This is your choice." He said as he opened the elevator door. He placed Tosh in it the ran behind Xenith, hitting the back of his neck to knock him out. "But its the wrong decision." He said picking him up and placing him in the elevator. He clicked the button and the elevator brought them down.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Tosh looked up at Dante as the elevator brought them down. Some light returned to her eyes.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Dante looked at Tosh. "He's just overcome with greif. He didn't know what he was doing." He said pointing at Xenith. "I don't think he should die. He can change, just like I did." He said as the elevator opened. He picked up Xenith and held Tosh's hand."Come on, we gotta find parachutes."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Tosh nodded silently. She completely understood Xenith's grief and Dante's history but in someway was still confused. She grasped her hand tightly before following him to find parachutes.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Dante searched the cargo till he came upon some parachutes. “Here.” He said handing one to Tosh before fastening one on Xenith. He then put one on himself and opened the cargo door and transmuted a thread out of rope, fastening it to Xenith's release cord. He the threw Xenith out. When Xenith was falling he pulled the thread, pulling the release cord and activating Xeniths parachute. “Alright, come here Tosh, your turn.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Tosh walked over to the door and looked to Dante before jumping out as well, pulling the cord on the parachute and came to a sudden stop, floating safely down.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Dante jumped soon after Tosh. He fell for a bit longer then Tosh the pulled the release cord. His chute popped open and he floated safely to the ground.

Once he landed he disconnected his parachute and let it fall to the floor. He went and checked Xenith, picking him up and bringing him over to Tosh, placing him on the floor gently. “He's alright.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Tosh landed gently to the ground as well, disconnecting the parachute from her and taking off the pack. She looked to Xenith and narrowed her eyes sadly.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Dante sighed and pulled out the soul stone, placing it on Xenith's chest. It glowed a bit then stopped. He put it away. “He should wake now.” He looked at Tosh. “You still love him don't you?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:39 pm

Tosh looked away, pondering on this thought. "I... did. I really admired him. He always gave us strength and hope. But ever since his death, those things were kinda behind me, ya know?" She looked to Dante, smiling widely. "But, I have someone else."
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 am

Dante gave a slight smile and nodded. “Sometimes people get confused. They do one wrong thing and they believe they can never fix it. Xenith was like that, just gave up on himself. But he can fix it. Everyone deserves a second chance. I did horrible things in Ishval, and now I'm trying to fix what I did wrong.” He sighed. “Tosh, you shouldn't be with me. I'm not someone who deserves you, and I'll just end up getting you hurt. Everyone around me, who has any contact with me, seems to die, and I can never do anything about it. I love you Tosh, but I can't let you get hurt because of me.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am

Tosh was silent for a moment. "I know you did horrible things and that a lot of things happened to you recently that would've made ANYONE give up but... you didn't. You stayed strong and braved through anything that hit your hard. That's why... I wanna help you keep up that strength." Tosh looked to Dante, some tears glistening in her eyes. "I want to stay with you, Kotaro..."
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 am

Kotaro looked at Tosh and sighed. "Tosh..." He gave a slight smile. "I want to be with you too. I want to stay by your side."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Tosh hugged Dante close, resting her head on his shoulder. "Please?" She begged a bit cutely. "Can I stay with you?"
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Dante put an arm around her. "Yes." He answered. "You can stay with me as long as I can stay with you."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm

"Yaaaay!" Tosh exclaimed as she hug tackled Dante, laughing.
Toshii
Toshii

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next