Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Facility

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Underground Facility  Empty Underground Facility

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 am

Zane didn't bother to change formal clothes for the auction.
The auction room was hidden underground, guarded by the mafia and the place was filled with rich men and women.

He went back to the room where Keixth was kept - in an iron-barred cage. He was asleep at the moment and was wearing Xing royalty clothes. "He's going to get real pissed off at me for this," Zane said to himself, not really worrying. "But, money calls."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Underground Facility  Empty Re: Underground Facility

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 am

Keixth remembered he was walking away from zane. .
yes zane. . that good for nothing. . . "ugh. . ouch. . . " Keixth said groggily.
"what the. . . " He felt those annoying itchy clothes from xing again.
He opened his eyes and saw he was wearing the royal robe. "damn it. . . i hate these clothes"
Keixth scanned the room that he is in. Dull, grey, It smells bad, cold surface, dirty.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 am

Zane walked back in the room to find Keixth awake. "Yo, good sleep?" he asked and didn't dare walk near him. "I'm pretty sure you're angry at me, but sorry for this."

He leaned on the wall. "You're up pretty soon. When I get my money, you can escape when you want to. If you want some of the money, then I guess it's all right to split it with you."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 am

Keixth glared at the person infront of him. . . "isn't it obvious?"
this sucks my guns aren't with me and i can't even move my hands to escape. . what a useless person i am today. keixth thought.

"split? why would i split dirty money with you? no thanks I like my money hard earned and fresh out of sweat" keixth stated with every venom in it.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 am

Zane laughed heartily. "Such a good kid, aren't you?" he smiled. "Well, whether the money is earned good or not - I'll take it. I'm not a good person. Besides, I need it for Resha."

He paused for a while, surprised he mentioned Resha. So he decided to avert the topic, if he could still take his attention to a different turn. "Besides, this is hard-earned and fresh out of sweat kind of money. Getting into this kind of event isn't easy, nor getting you was - well, maybe a little."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 am

"that's how I'm raised a proper "person". resha huh and for what? give it to her as an apology gift. telling her i'm sorry i left you without saying anything? is that it?" Keixth stated angrily.

"hmph. . it's still dirty money. I dont approve of it. I'm gonna get out of this joint when i get my chance. . . you have my word on it" Keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:47 am

Angry kids really don't think at all. Zane thought, dully. But I can't blame him.
"Resha doesn't need money - you can't buy her with that. You should know. She's pretty transparent, yeah?" somehow, though, he gritted his teeth. "I don't expect you to understand." He really didn't. Still, he never intend for this kid to be sold off.

"And yes, do that," he approved, staring Keixth down. "I'm counting on you to escape." He threw in a key near Keixth. "After you're sold, I probably got the money already. I'll be waiting for you outside this facility. I left the doors through the left wing open, and those are the keys should they be locked. I'll give you 10 minutes then." He started to walk out. "You're up, royalty kid."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:23 am

"just think that' I'm resha. . . my father is you. . . It's hard to find people who seem to disappear. I know how resha feels like." Keixth turned his back from zane.

Keixth faced the wall and took something off the ground. . .

after zane left keixth stared at the key and said. "hmpf i can get out of here the easy way" He walked backed from the wall to reveal a transmutation circle. . "all the wonders what a simple jagged rock can do" Keixth smirked.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:30 am

Zane sighed, as he transmuted ice on the wall, blocking the transmutation circle. "Keixth, really? Give me more credit than that," he smiled at the kid. "I admire the effort though."

People started ushering in the room and took Keixth's cage. "But you should know, it's not easy for me to leave her. It's probably not easy for your father to leave you."

They then took him out to the auction.

Sorry, royalty kid if I used you bait. I need to get certain information here. The money is just extra. I'll apologize profusely later.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 am

"tch. . . . . he blocked it off. . . " Keixth grumbled
He then punched the wall. . .

"my father is a honorable man. . he wouldn't leave me in the air without a good reason." Keixth clenched his fists.

He looked down on the ground while being dragged off to who knows where. . probably the auction stage. . . .
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 am

Keixth was definitely dragged to the auction stage. There were a lot of people, all dressed formally with masks.

There were a lot of murmurs about his lineage. The starting bid started at a few thousands then escalated. Zane watched it all. No doubt they're gonna try and use him against Xing.

He left then went to an office, making sure the coast was clear. He opened the vault, after cracking the code. "So this is what they plan against Xing, hm?" He took the files and placed it inside his jacket. And some of the money in there. "Okay, now... for the lights."

He walked hurriedly towards the breakers and killed off the light at the auction room. Keixth, escape now...

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:47 am

as they were nearing the stage keixth took this chance to open the cage and to kick the men that were guarding him.

He quickly transmuted a wall between them allowing him to run towards who knows where.

He heard the people shout at his escape. . . He ran towards the staircase going up.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 am

Zane was already waiting at the surface for Keixth.
I gave him 10 minutes but I'm not even sure if he's going to receive my help. He seemed really mad but, work is work. And I couldn't tell him about it either.

He saw men in black suits near him. Well, I guess I'll go exercise while I wait for him.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:36 am

"aww demmit. . . . now where's the exit" Keixth saw some men behind him.

He placed his hands on the steel bar and transmuted a weapon out of it.

"sigh. . . i'll just get rid of this pests first."
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:39 am

After knocking out all the men in black, Zane had a sudden realization. Oh shit, I totally forgot that kid doesn't have any sense of direction!

In a haste, he went back down and found the kid fighting. However, he didn't intervene and stayed hidden to see how he was doing.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 am

Keixth, beginning to lose his temper.

Kicked the man on the back of his head and as more men came.
Keixth's eyes grew hunger for more people to beat up with.

He punched and kick his way throughout the end of the hallway.

He swung his stick towards the man coming from him from behind.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 am

"Such... murderous intent," Zane narrowed his eyes, seeing the kid going all out. "Shit, I should've investigated on him more. What a stupid mistake."

At this rate, he'll kill them all. Though that was really fine with him. What he wasn't sure of if Keixth would be fine after killing all of them. He did say he was a good and proper kid, growing up with morals.

"Darn, should I stop him?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 am

Keixth then started laughing his head off. . . . .

He started beating people up. . dragging himself.

he wasn't himself.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 am

I'm fine with killing... Zane thought. But not torture. And clearly, royalty kid was doing just that.

He owed it that much, for bringing the kid in that kind of situation. This shit is probably too much for Keixth and Zane didn't predict it - after all, the kid was a state alchemist and so he assumed too quickly that he could handle situations like that. However, now that he thought of it, the kid was royalty...

"Gotta stop him," he thought and entered the scene. Every guard was beaten up and were near-death. "Oi, Keixth! Stop that," he said, grappling him, holding on to Keixth's arms and twisting them to his back.
"What's gotten into you?!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:08 am

Keixth couldn't hear anything he couldn't do anything. . he was like some other person.

He wanted to strangle someone. . . his hands we're twitching.

Someone was shaking him. . . but his eyes shown lifelessness

Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:14 am

What Zane saw in the kid's eyes and stature irked him. Just what the hell is happening to him?
"Oi, snap out of it!" he shook him once and dragged him to the surface, when he heard more voices that could tail them. Darn it, I don't know what to do with him!

"Keixth!" he shouted at him in a hush, as he took him into hiding in a room near the surface since there were people guarding the entrance and he didn't want Keixth to go on a rampage again. "This isn't like you. You're not this violent - answer me, what's going on?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 am

he then punched zane in the gut and jumped back. .
ready to fight.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 am

Zane stood up after taking the blow. It was a good punch, but it was so raw - un-channeled that it didn't hurt as much as it should. He straightened himself. Fine, words won't work, then we'll just have to wake you up forcibly.

With a serious look, he charged at Keixth, and punched him square at the face.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 am

Keixth went blank and got thrown on the ground by the punch. . .

He closed his eyes and opened them. . realizing that someone had punched him.

"wha. . what. . " then he wiped something in his mouth. . he saw it was blood. . . "what just happened?"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 am

Zane sighed and visibly relaxed his stance. I'm glad that was faster than I expected to.

He squatted beside the kid. "Keixth, you went on a rampage - you tortured the guards at the auction," he explained. "I'm sorry for putting you in such a situation. I didn't know you had such tendencies or if the circumstance shocked you to a point of being enraged like that."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next