Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandonned Mines

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Abandonned Mines - Page 6 Empty Re: Abandonned Mines

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:45 am

Seeing his sad look made her heart drop. "Oh-oh, I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have asked," she said, devastated to hear his story. It hurt her so much to learn of something like that. She became teary-eyed.

She smiled at his gesture. "Thank you." It was all she could say. She wanted to believe in his words. In friends.

She looked around as he did and gently took Omnom and placed it in her pocket. "I'm not so sure. I got lost here sooooo many times already~" :<
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 am

Will smiled again.

"It was alright~ It may have been tragic, but what happened happened. Im sure all the animals did their best in the end, and thats what matters."

Will then held her hand in his.

"If you wanna avoid being lost, then hold the hand of the person your with ^^ Makes it hard to lose you. As for Omnom, all he has to do is be a good froggy and stay in his pocket ^^"

Will then gave her a sly look, just to tease her.

"Trust me?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:53 am

She smiled and nodded. "Okay."
What he said next caught her off guard, though. The only person she ever held hand with was her big brother!
She blushed profusely, seeing that he was teasing her. "HEY! D:!!! So meaaaaaaaaaaaan! D:"

Nonetheless, she nodded. "I trust you."

[LOL! I posted in my cousin's (Zane's) account!!! xD - same comppyyyyy]
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 am

Will gave her a friendly smile.

"Sorrrrrry~" Will replied. "Bad habit."

And Resha seemed a little tense with him holding her hand. He was sure it wasn't anything bad.

And, when she said he trusted him, he began to walk, slow enough so he wouldn't be pulling her, but quick enough so she wouldn't have to wait on him.

"Since we're here, how about we tell each other about ourselves?" Will suggested.

"We never really gave proper introductions."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 am

She laughed. "It's okay," she assured. "I'm just not that used to other people helping me, or holding my hand." It was always big brother who was there for me.

Resha followed his lead, walking at a good pace. "HM~" she thought out loud. "That's true! Okay! You first, Zergie!" she chuckled.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 am

Will felt like he could really trust her, so he decided to reviel a couple things.

"My real name is Will. Zergio is a cover up, since my name has brought me taboo here and there. Im quite young..... *coughtwelvecough*, but I tend to act older then that, since I look older, and sometimes feel older. To be honest, sometimes I think I could be actually be 16 XD; guess farm life speeds up life."

Will also looked away, flustered a little. "and since im so young, I got, like, no chance of getting a girlfriend......"

Will caught himself laughing. He had never even thought of having a girlfriend before.

"How about you?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 am

Resha's eyes widened. "UWAH! Really?? What would I call you now?? Zergie?? Will...ie?" she pulled on him and made him look at her. "YOU'RE SO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" she grinned. "I never would've thooooooooooought!!!!"

She tilted her head. "Ohhh??? Why not?? I actually... thought," she hesitated at first. "That you were with Tosh, teehee... <_<"

So absorbed at what he had told her, she didn't hear about him asking about her.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:15 am

"I'd prefer Zergie. I wish to keep my name a secret ^^"

Will scratched the back of his head in embarasement. "Yes, I am so young. It can be annoying though. Main reason I got drafted into 'Ze Girly Cafe'."

"And, hello, 12 year old. Who'd go out with a guy my age? and Tosh is just a friend. A awesome one though ^^"

Will wanted to give her more credit, but then he'd have to revel more.

"But what about you?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 am

Resha raised her hand, the one she was holding Zergio's hand with and said a loud "okay!" she put it down and smiled. "I'll remember to keep calling you Zergie, Will-ie! Teehee!"

She smiled at his embarrassment and thought it was fun. "Aww! That's okay! And hey - I looooove Ze Girly Cafe! Favoooorite place!" she said, making a peace sign with her free hand.

"Uhmmm, sorry! D:" she laughed a bit. "I just really thought, because you two seemed so clooooose," she smirked. "CLOOOOSE!" xD

As they continued to walk, Resha was silent for a while. Then she hummed to herself before talking. "As for me~ I've been in the military since I was veeeeeeeeeryyyyy young. I came with my older brother - he's my idol!" she laughed. "I love my big brother so much. He's helped me through everything and he's always protected me."

She then had a sad smile. "Except, he left..."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:32 am

Will stopped, and made Resha stop as well. What little she had said about him still made him seem real special to her. To suddenly disappear one day seemed weird. Will pulled Resha into a hug and patted her back.

"Im sure you'll get to see him again." Will told Resha.

"And when you find him, you can go and do everything you used to do."

Will pulled away and smiled, returning to holding her hand.

"Sorry, Im sometimes impulsive about conferring others. I thought you might have wanted a hug ^^"

Will waked again, the same pace as before.

"Your lucky. You have a loving brother ^^ I never had brothers or sisters. Would of liked to see what its like~"

Will thought for a second.

"In fact, I think Tosh is like a sister to me."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 am

She was kinda surprised when he pulled her into a hug. Again, the only person who has ever hugged her for comfort was her big brother and she felt like crying.

"I believe in that, thank you," she said, more determined. "Because even if he has left, I still believe in him. I don't know why he went away but I want to believe he has a good reason for it."

She laughed. "Teehee, it's okay. You meant well and I appreciate it!" she made a peace sign again.

"Oh... that's sad. I mean, I've never met my parents, but I've never really felt sad about it. Since I had my brother with me," she said. "So yes, I think I am more than lucky."

She smiled brighter when he said Tosh was like a sister to him. "But like that, it doesn't have to be blood-related, yes, yes, yes??? Sometimes, bonds of friendships transcends, just as thick as blood. Well, that's what I think~ :3"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 am

"Thats the spirit ^^ Im sure your big bro will pop out someday soon and you'll be together again."

Will smiled, once again. "I was worried you would shove me into a wall or something XD;"

Will pat Resha's shoulder. "Im sure they were great people~"

"Well, it all depends on how you feel towards the person. With Tosh, I would be there for her, and do my best, as a brother. As for you....."

Will blushed deep.

"Please don't hit me...... but with you....... I think I would......."

Will paused, extreamly hesitant. He then took a deep breath and said it.

"Right now, I feel like your the kind of girl I would ask out."

Will quietly laughed at how hard that was to say.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:56 am

"Teehee, I think you're right," she smiled. "He just left, so I think he'll just pop out sometime when he feels like it's time or something~ :3"

At his words, she laughed. "Oh, I wouldn't," she grinned. "But my brother would've." She thought to herself of just how protective her big brother was.

What he said next made her trip on her own feet. "Whaa--," she blushed hard, not expecting it at all. "Are - are... are you serious?" Her eyes widened, unbelievably surprised. "Why though?? We haven't really known each other for so long." :O
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 am

"I know, I know" Will said.

"Its just..... your so nice and positive, and your fun to be around." Will replied, hiding his dark red face.

"You just seem..... special~" Will replied.

"Even with the military after me......"

Will turned and faced her.

"..... I don't think a single bad thing about you."

"I am serious about what I said."

Will stood there, stiff, unable to speak. He felt his face getting hot as he lightly squeezed Resha's hand.

"Of course... I wouldn't mind at all if you refuse ^/////^ Its just something I felt like i had to say. Your the first girl I had felt like this to ^////^;;;;;;"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 am

Resha gasped, covering her mouth with a free hand. She certainly did NOT expect that. She was so oblivious to things like this that being in that kind of situation rendered her unable to think much.

She blushed at the compliments, never really thinking that way.
"I uhm," she started, stammering. "I'm sorry. I'll have to refuse - it's not your age or anything - honestly!!" she said, afraid he'll get hurt.
"I just, I just need to find my brother first. He's my priority right now," she said, not looking at him. "But thank you so much."

Then something clicked in her mind. "The military's after you!?"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 am

Will made her look at him. "I understand Resha ^^ and I'll help you look, if you don't mind."

But, as soon as she stated what he said, he knew he had no choice but to tell her.

"I am being chased because of this book, and my heritage....."

Will showed her the book "Black Nova's and the Light Within".

"My grandparents created, and used the alchemy in here. My grandmother, Sally Hawthorne, had the right blood to use White and Black Nova's, and my grandfather, Johnathan Hawthorne, created the alchemy, and made it so only Hawthornes could read the book. The alchemy in here can end wars, and thats what my grandparents wanted. It takes human life away and allows plant life to grow through the use of a White and Black Nova used together. Unfortunetly, military soldiers were caught in the blast, so they were killed too. My grandparents were deemed killers. Since the blood and Hawthornes fused, I can use the alchemy. They're using my family's crimes to kill me so no one can use the alchemy."

Will broke his hand contact with Resha, and backed away a little. "I understand if you want nothing more to do with me, and want to turn me in......... I won't resist......"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 am

Resha smiled, thanking him. "The help is appreciated."

She stared at the book. Mission orders were usually confidential and being a doctor didn't really give her a right to know. So she didn't know about that.

She didn't know what to say, after hearing what he has said. Resha didn't even think about being part of the military at the moment - it was the vast power Will was entrusted to. It must've been hard for him, she thought. She could understand both sides but...

she called out to him. When he turned to look at her she did a peace sign. "I'm not at work right now," she said, smiling. "I'm a doctor, more than anything. And arresting isn't part of my job. So nope, won't be doing that!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:32 am

Will looked at Resha's response, and looked down. He grabbed her hand and lead her out of the mines.

"Im really sorry...." Will said to Resha. "I guess I should of kept it to myself..........."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 am

He looked troubled and it made her very sad. "What's... wrong, Zergie?" she asked, unsure. "You know, I really appreciate it when people tell me about themselves. It makes me feel as if they have accepted me as their friend." She said as he led her out of the mines. "And I want to thank you so much for telling it. Now, doesn't it feel a lot better than bottling it up?" she grinned.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 am

Will slowly smiled. "Your right~ and-"

Will was cut off from seeing something run at them. Before they knew it, a Chimera had appeared and tried to bite Resha's arm. Will quickly blocked it, the Chimera's teeth sinking into his arm instead.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 am

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!" Resha screamed when a Chimera came, almost biting her arm off if Will didn't react fast enough.

She shook in her spot. Oh noooooo. She was deadly scared. Experimenting was one thing, but fighting was another. And fighting was something she couldn't do. Not anymore.

"I... can't fight...." and she was paralyzed in fear.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:59 am

Multiple Chimera slowly crept up as the one biting Wills arm shattered the bone and ran back to the pack. Will did his best not to scream out in pain. He then noticed how scared Resha was. He wrapped the broken arm around her and placed his other hand to the ground, creating the black and white nova's without the transumation circles. The black nova stole all the energy from the chimera's, instantly killing them, as the white nova sank into the ground, a field of flowers growing out of the barren ground. Will was heavily breathing.

"That took more energy then I thought........" said Will as he stared out into the field of wildflowers.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 am

Gasping in shock, things happened so fast. And Will finished them quickly. Her eyes softened, thanking him in her head for the help. Still quite shook up.

The ground suddenly sprouted green, much to her surprise - Is that the nova power thingy??

But all of those went out of her head at the sight of Will's arm. And for some reason, she was able to shake out of her fear. "Zergie!" she quickly ran to him and examined his arm. It was broken - bones and all. "NO! We have to get that fixed fast!!!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 am

Will slowly got up.

"To the hospital it is, I guess."
zergio