Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

+7
zergio
neon kun
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kai
admin
11 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 23 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by Cortlen1211 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Cortlen smiled under his the faceplate. Really brave, Ace. Really brave, he thought. "Now tell me Ace, do you have any idea how to kill or banish a ghost, or how to even communicate with something that has no vocal chords? To me it makes as much sense as talking to a transparent rock, and then hitting it with silver to try and kill it."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Weapons
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 23 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by SamSeven Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

"Who said anything about silver??" She asked Cortlen, then shrugged. "Everyone knows silver is totally ineffective against ghosts. But you're in luck! This is one of my specialties!"

Dwyrin then did something very uncharacteristic. She grabbed Resha's hand. Resha was still holding onto Ace and so Dwyrin began to drag the little train towards the last place they had seen the blur. Looking past the two attatched comrades, she smiled at the men still standing near the front desk. "Coming??" she asked with a brief smile, as she continued walking eagerly forward.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:42 am

Zane smiled slightly. "I don't think you'll take no for an answer," he said and followed the little train they made.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 pm

"I don't want to!" Ace screamed as he tried to get away from Resha's grip. "Come on, Dwyrin, I, I, I have to do that paperwork! It can't wait! Post haste! Take me back to HQ!"

"Cortlen! Use your ghost buster suit to destroy it!" Ace yelled as Dwyrin thoroughly dragged them into the store's basement.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 am

Resha grinned and tightened her grip on Ace. "Come oooon!" She felt really excited. She was really interested in these scary paranormal stuff. "This is so much fun and exciting so we can't miss it!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Silver ineffective against ghosts...? Hm. To every one their own.
Cortlen laughed at the ghost buster comment. "Sorry Ace, this is more of a human splatterer suit. Sad but true. Mind you, if it was still alive and hostile, I would be a great one to call." He rubbed his index finger along the trigger, luckily for everyone, the safety was on.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Ignoring Ace's whining, she grabbed a flashlight off the banister along the downward flight of stairs and clicked it on.

"When are we going to get some lights down here, anyway?? You should have known something like this would happen," she told Ace, as if this were a common situation. After brushing away a few cobwebs from the surrounding brickwork walls - which were far too close together on the stairwell, in Dwyrins opinion - they got to the basement floor.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 am

Zane followed quietly from behind to the basement, amused.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 am

Ace struggled against Resha's grip as they descended the stairs. "Guys! I don't wanna!" he continued.

He cringed as he moved through the icky cobwebs.

He looked around the dark room. The group had become uncustomarily quiet as he each one searched the room for the ghost they'd all glimpsed earlier.

"Ah, you know what? Yeah, that's definitely what happen," Ace smiled.
"What we saw is the phenomenon known as Indoor Mirage. There was never a ghost here. The lights reflected temporarily during a spacial leap to form a strange visage that in our minds we characterized it as a flesh eating war veteran ghost. But that's not what happened! It's an Indoor Mirage. Ah, we were really fooled, huh?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:46 am

Resha blinked, really believing that there's a ghost not the indoor mirage Ace was saying because she was pretty sure he was saying this to be able to go woosh back under his desk.

But she saw something on his shoulder that sparked interest in her. She moved in closer and stared at his shoulder. "Ace, look!" she grinned. A big spider rested on his shoulder. "SO CUTE!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Cortlen looked at the spider, and noted the markings. "Try not to scare that one Ace. It's poisonous. Even I'm not ballsy enough to eat that if I ran out of supplies." He rested the barrel of his rifle rest on Ace's shoulder, beside the spider, hoping it would go on the gun. No such luck.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

At Resha's call of 'So cute' Dwyrin spun around just in time to see Cortlen raise his gun to Ace's shoulder. "Ace isn't poisonous!" she said before she realized what was on his shoulder. "But he might be if that thing bites him."

She spun Ace around and negligently flicked the spider to the ground then squashed it with one big boot. Thoroughly. Poisonous insects had been rampant in Aerugo and she was quite sick of them.

"How did you even see that, Resha??" It was a compliment to the girls eyes, really - it was pretty dark down here out of the flashlight beam. "Maybe you should be in front."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 am

"She's weirdly obsessed with them spiders," he said. "There may be more of these things."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:49 am

Ace felt very relieved that Dwyrin had saved him from the spider. "You're a hero, milady," Ace said.

He looked over toward Jan and froze. He pointed behind her. "G-gggg-...GHOST!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 am

(HAHA LOL! you called me JAN xD)

Resha grinned. "Spiders are uber cute! And thankies, Dwyrin," she nodded but stopped at the mention of ghosts. She turned quickly and she saw faint glimmer then nothing. "Ohhh," she turned to them. "I think I saw it!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Cort saw the distortion in the dim light. "Same. Now what," he asked, taking the safety off his rifle. Taking the shot seemed easy, but how could he confirm that the round would kill the specter. He couldn't. Cortlen was stuck waiting for orders.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

She twirled around again and saw nothing of the supposed spectre. Maybe I'm scaring it off or something... Giving her companions a quick look-over, it was obvious who to hand the flashlight off to. Dwyrin held her hand out to Zane, then dropped the light into his saying, "Here ya go. It's not doing me much good." Then she started to wander through the rooms in the basement a bit, hoping to catch the ghost off guard.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 am

Zane took the flashlight in his hands. "I wasn't paying much attention," he admitted. "Do you want me to light your way ahead?"

He browsed the area with the light and noticed one dense part. Small stuffs seemed to scurry together. Then it was obvious. "Ace? When's the last time you cleaned the basement?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Ace laughed and looked at Dwyrin. "Didn't we hire a cleaner for the basement? Why would I clean my own basement, sheesh. That's like asking a Put-Put golf resort owner if he cleans the icee machine by hand. He finds people to do this stuff."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

"Whoever you hired sure neglected this basement," Resha thought out loud, looking around. There were lots of bugs and cobwebs and everything's covered in dust.
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Cortlen removed the clip in his rifle and let the hammer fall, blowing all the dust in the area outside through the walls. "I agree, Resha. Ace, take a vacuum to this place at least. Otherwise the spiders might drive customers away."
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 am

{ So uh, I'm a little confused. Did you just blow a hole in our wall??}

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 am

(no, there are always little cracks in walls. Just look. Razz)
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 am

A faint click coming from the room she had just wandered out of caught Dwyrins attention. Instead of having the clear view she had expected to find as she looked over her shoulder, the thing they had been searching for appeared once again. Right next to her. A startled little gasp escaped her and she inadvertantly backed into a wall, sending dust and grit pluming out around her. Coughing and rubbing dirt from her eyes, she watched the ghost float eerily towards the group in the main room.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:59 am

Zane blinked as a bluish transparent form hovered above Ace, Resha, Cortlen and him. He vaguely wondered what Dwyrin did to make the ghost come out.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum