Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

+7
zergio
neon kun
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kai
admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar Empty Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"Hello, hello! This is Ace's Apartments of Dreams. Gone are the days of old dusty weapon shops! The new era is built on classy apartments! You'll find all you need here at Ace's Apartments of Dreams!" Reads the sign outside Ace's building. The building had three floors, each with several rooms that were spacious and had electricity. A few shelves, a bed, a Tv, and a bathroom. They weren't pristine service, but they were enough.

Ace sat inside his Apartment lobby. He was sure customers would definitely be excited to stay the night here. Even though it was an apartment, he offered hotel/motel services as well for those who weren't planning to be in town long. For the Apartment complex had as much versatility as the dreamers inside them~

Last edited by quater on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Keixth enters the building.
Hoping he had finally found an apartment building and that this is a good place to live in.

He walked into the counter where a man is sitted at the counter.

"hello good sir." Keixth smiled at the man infront of me.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Ace jumped at the sound of a customer and smiled. "Hi! Hello! What can I do for you?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 pm

"well I'm looking for a good apartment to live in sir. is this by any chance ace's apartment. . of dreams?" Kiexth asked.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 pm

"This is the one and only! The place where dreams are made, and had," Ace stifled a laugh at his hilarious pun. "I'm Ace Dreamz. Can I show you around? Get you some water?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"Thank goodness. . hahaha. . i've been lost for who knows how long." Keixth laughed and thankful that he had found the right place.

"I'm Keixth Chien. Sure i'd be interested about the place and water would be great. Thanks pal!" Keixth smiled at the friendliness of the person.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Ace rushed off and came back with a cup of cold water. "Here you go, sir!"

"Now," Ace said as he pointed to a chair for Keixth to sit in and pulled out a chair himself. "What can we do for you? What interests you? And what, if I may be so inquiring, kind of payments can you make? I see you are a man of the law! I respect that."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Dwyrin walked into the office. She only knew one person with such an uncommon name, so this place had to be his. Sure enough, who sat behind the counter, but the seemingly omnipresent Ace. He was talking to someone she assumed to be a customer, so she stood aside and waited.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 pm

"thanks. that was fast" Surprised by the quickness of the person.
Keixth sat down in the chair and said " Well i'm hoping that this building wont be exploding too soon. everywhere i go there's some mischief going on, and well the atmosphere here is free." sensing no hostility in the building. "well actually what's your price range?. . oh the military. . . yeah i am" keixth said slowly. .
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"It's fine. We accept people of all creed and nationalities and businesses here," Ace smiled. Then his face soured. "Except dog breeders. I've had enough of those people."

"But anyway, yep. This place is calm and peaceful. I can't promise it will stay that way. But I can promise you any troublemakers will be quickly, disposed of, in some way or another," Ace nodded. He had noticed that Dwyrin had entered and nodded at her before resuming his conversation.

"Whatever's affordable. If you can't keep up the exact pay of our apartments I can make you do odds and ins working for us in this way or that to make up for the rest of the cash," Ace smiled. "We're very reasonable here."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Dwyrin silently wondered what he meant by 'reasonable' and logged the question away for later.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 pm

"hmm. . " Keixth nodded approvingly.

this seems the perfect place for me to stay. keixth thought

"I accept!. It sounds reasonable." Keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Fang had strolled down the street, no sign of the chimeras or homunculus.
Where the hell could they all be?!
He had come across Ace's hotel. "This place would be great!...If I had a penny to spare...Might as well ask them if they've seen anything..."

He came in slowly and saw 2 men talking and a girl, looking as if she was waiting for them to shut up.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info
Power: Weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:32 pm

Ace handed Keixth a dozen pages. "Sign here, initial here, sign here, here, and here. I'll need your initials here, here, and over there. Sign there, here, and underline then sign here. Date this. Sign that. Here. And over here. Oh, and I'll need some initials here, there, and over here. By the way, your rent is 250 Amestris dollars or the equivalent thereof. Rent is due on the first of each month. Your room is on the first floor and is room 101. Since, well, you're my first customer. Heh."

Ace smiled at Keixth, "if there's anything you need, please let me know! If not, excuse me for one second I have some other people to attend to."

"Hello sir! I'll be with you in one moment!" Ace yelled to the man who had just walked in. "What can I help you with, my lady?" Ace asked and made a bow to Dwyrin.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Dwyrin glanced at the man who walked through the door but didn't give him a full perusal before turning back to Ace.

Playing along, she curtsied in response, pulling out imaginary skirts, "Am I to assume you're the owner of this establishment?? I've got a business proposition for you."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Holy crap..never mind..I don't want people on my ass. Not renting a place here...even if I did have the money.
Fang rested against the wall and nodded towards the man, his machine gun resting in it's holster.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Uhh. . wow. . there's lots to sign.
"uhm. . okay. . so sigh here. . hmm. . okay. . initials here. . date. . sign. . and. . " Keixth mumbled.

" oh uhm sure. just go ahead" Keixth keeps on signing the thick pages that the man had given him.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Ace nodded. "A proposition! Do tell, please."

Ace kept his eye on the man who had just entered and smiled as he watched Keixth get lost in the paperwork.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Lady...what ever you do...don't buy an apartment! You will sign your soul to him, Fang thought jokingly.
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:53 pm

She really didn't think he was going to deny her this, for some reason, but she took a moment to decide on the best way to phrase it.

"You have a most advantageous location here. As you can see, your customers are already pouring in. I think it might be wise to consider a place for your patrons to eat and drink - mostly drink - don't you??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 am

Zane looked at the sign and thought about it. He hadn't had a decent place to stay in for a while now. Money was never an issue with him, what with him always overpricing his services; he never did really had use for them either.

"It wouldn't hurt once in a while, I guess," he thought to himself and proceeded to look for whoever's in charge.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am

[Because Keixth hasn't posted in a while we'll keep going without him. So the order right now is: Zane, Ace, Cortlen, Samseven. If Kai shows back up we'll work him back into it.]

"You make an excellent point," Ace smiled. "My customers could use a lounge for us to profiteer off them. I assume you already have the plans worked out?"

Ace noticed another person and waved to them. "Hello! I'll be with you in one moment. Feel free to look around!"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 am

*keixth reviewed the papers he just signed just in case he didn't forget anything.

"that's about it" keixth sighed and waited for ace to comeback.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 am

[Son of a gun, Keixth! Nevermind, new order: Zane, Ace, Kai, Cortlen, Samseven

Sorry!]
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:15 am

((No worries. lol
besides, Fang's gonna be quick...maybe.))
Cortlen1211
Cortlen1211

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum