Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

+7
zergio
neon kun
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kai
admin
11 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 18 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:28 am

"We're not enemies, though," Ace smiled and knocked his hair back. "You're the one who came into my store and bullied me. You don't need to test my allegiance. I believe in the Resistance as much as anyone. I've been a member of the Resistance longer than anyone. I know the founder. Believe me. My loyalty is in tact."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 18 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:30 am

A wicked grin creeps across his face but is hidden by his mask "You may be loyal but how much work have you been putting in?" He asks "Have you actually did anything since our last mission or just sat on your ass?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:31 am

"Have you?" Ace asked. "Of course I have."

Ace smiled and sat back in his Apartment lobby. "You ever wonder where the Resistance gets its money? It doesn't get it by blowing stuff up."

Ace's smile widened. "Besides, I'm planning attack with another guy soon, not that that's any of your business."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 am

He laughs "Yes, I have put in my fair share of work" He is intrigued on the mention of his plan but doesn't pursue about it
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 am

Ace took out a sandwich and tossed it to the guy. "Relax, kid. We all do our best here in the Resistance. This isn't the kind of war that will be won over night. But over time we'll wither away the hopes of the Military and finally put them to rest."
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 am

He catches the sandwhich but sets it down not hungry. "You are certain we will win" He snickers "We will soon die off at the rate we are moving at. Our members are not truely loyal they signed up but won't give it there all. They aren't willing to risk their lives, there is only a few certain"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 am

Ace shrugged. "That'll change. I know a military secret that is going to make everyone pretty upset." Ace winked at him.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:07 am

He looks out the window "that don't matter the effect of that will ware off and everyone will go back to being the same. We don't need weak people in our cause, it just hurts us"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 am

Ace fell asleep

[bye~]
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:42 am

Done spying for now, she rose from her crouch by the top of the stairs. She remembered that man and he had seemed just as sure of himself now as he did when they had fought. Just as stubborn.
And just as likely to hurt the resistence as to help it. She shook her head and set the thought aside.

The location for the bar was turning out to be a good idea, after all.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:59 am

He continues to stand there and ponder We need to make a big move to stop the military dead in it's tracks. So we can catch up and get ahead on them in this war
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Amelia came dragging Zane into the lobby. "So, you said you had a room here, right? No one can hear us if we talk, right?" She was hoping so bad that Zane would agree with talking about it some more.
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Axes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 pm

He sighed and gripped her hand. "Fine," and he dragged her inside, towards his room.

It was a good room; the apartment's one of the best, after all. But he kept it simple, no redecoration or anything and it was rather bare.

He let her in and locked the door. Zane gestured to a sofa, telling her to sit. "You're stubborn."

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm

Amelia really happy, she finally got him to open up some more and on top of that, she got to see his room! "Thanks." She sat down and smiled prudly.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 pm

He shook his head and tossed her a soda can. "So what do you want to talk about again?"

Zane got one soda for himself and played with the top of the can before opening it.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Amelia caught the soda and held it in her hands for a while bofore opening it. "... why did you leave her?" She looked at his face and tried to examine his reaction to the question.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Zane remembered suddenly the time he left his little sister. It wasn't particularly difficult nor was it painful but that was just probably him trying to numb himself. He smiled at her. "I had to," he said. "But that could also be just an excuse. At any rate, can you ask another question? Just not this."

He sat on the bed. "Anything else is fine. Just can't say this one just yet."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Amelia looked down and felt guilty. have i been too pushy? did i hurt him when i asked that question? "ah, okey.. hm.. have you lived here all your life?" she looked up and drank some from the can.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 pm

He smiled at her, reassuring her it was fine. He just couldn't tell her.
"In Amestris? Yeah," he said and drank some from his soda. "In this apartment? No. I move around a lot and this is the longest where I've stayed - wait, that's wrong. I've lived in the military bases since forever, until I left, that is."

He sighed. He's actually telling her things. But if he does, she might tell about herself.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 pm

"oh, intresting. Really intresting." she smiled and drank some more. "so... what do you like to do? except being a military guy?" she grinned.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 pm

He looked at her flatly. "Really," he muttered. "I'm no longer a military guy, Amelia," he said. "I'm only affiliated to it now."

He drank some more, and stared at it. What he likes to do? He thought about it for a while and came to a conclusion. "I like to sleep."

He turned to her. "So you," he glanced at her form. She looked rather fragile. "Just why do you try so hard to learn alchemy? So much so you wouldn't even care if you'd have to commit to forbidden alchemy, hm?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:12 pm

"oh..." she didnt know what to quite say... "why arent you in the military anymore?"

Amelia found his reply kinda amusing and started to laugh a little. "haha, sleeping? huh? lik sleeping beauty?" she drank some more and looked up from the can, just to see his reaction.

"what can i say? its something that interests me." she smiled and hopes that he would be too tired to ask more questions about it.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

He smiled. "Because I left," he said. "That's all there is to it. But I grew up in the military," and they still wanted my services. "So I kept an affiliation with them."

Zane would've appreciate the laugh, really. It was an amused one, not of hilarity. Except, "You really have the worst jokes." Unfortunately for Amelia, Zane really doesn't care about tact much.

"You can't dodge the question," he said. "Or you'll end up a hypocrite. So just spit it out."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:36 pm

"hm.... okey.." Amelia figured that she would quit asking personal questions. she didnt want to ruin the mood too much. Right now, it felt kinda uneasy.

She laughed and looked at Zane. "no i dont. I have the best ones and you know it." She winked.

she eyerolled. "really? ... okey, it all intrests me so much because i think i actually are abel to do alchemy. do you remember the time i told you that i was born in the north? well... my dad was kinda the head of the tribe that my family was a part of. He was the head because he had 'supernatural powers', according to the tribe... but i actually think he was able to do lightning alchemy. it was said that the oldest kid of my family, which is me, would gain that power." She took a deep breath and relaxed some.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:46 pm

I'll have to keep a close eye on this girl now. She knows too much and it even came right from me.

He laughed. "Sure you do," he said. "Jokes that are funny only to you."

Zane paused for a while, letting the information sink in. "I see," he said, contemplating on what's wrong with her and why she can't perform alchemy. Perhaps the ability has yet to awaken for her? But Alchemy is just fusing and changing properties... at the very basic.

"I can see why now. Must be pressuring to yourself, hm?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum