Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

+7
zergio
neon kun
Zane
Cortlen1211
SamSeven
Kai
admin
11 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 11 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm

He smiled innocently at her rant. "Yes, you're the weird one," he said and raked his hair with his hand. "As for me? No idea, but how I am is quite beneficial to me so I don't mind."

He watched her play with the pillow's tassel and listened to her. "That place isn't quite known," he said. "Why are you in the military then?"

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar - Page 11 Empty Re: Ace's Apartments of Dreams & Dwyrin's Bar

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

"i dont think so, Mr. Zane." She wanted to change the topic so bad. It seems like Zane likes to annoy people... or is it just me..?

"mhm, thats right." she smiled. " the people that took care of me had a dream. They wanted to have a child that would become a fine military. So when i got placed in their family, they raised me to be in the militarty."
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:38 pm

The look of her face said it all. She was like an open book. Or maybe, she was just predictable. "I like to annoy people, but you're exceptionally fun to irritate," he said, not looking at her. "But fine, I'll drop it. For now."

He shifted and was now facing her. Zane raised a brow. "You got placed in their family? Just what do you mean with that?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:47 pm

what zane said made amelia kinda surprised. "thats kinda disturbing to know. ..so... from now and on i have to deal with you and your childish acts, hm?" she got relieved when he told her that he would drop it for now. "thank you."

"i was kidnapped by the military when i was a few years old. im not sure why i ended up in their family, but it seemed like the military guy knew the family. he was aware of how bad they wanted to have a kid. obviously, they wasnt abel to have their own kid... so i became their replacement."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 pm

He scratched his head. "That would seem so," he laughed. "It's not so bad now, is it?" When she thanked him, he looked at her and blinked but shrugged it off. He wasn't sure why she was thanking him. After all, wasn't he the one who kept teasing her?

Zane listened, quite surprised from what he heard. "So you're travelling... because you want to find your real family?" he asked. He wasn't sure, but it was the most sensible question from what he could form. "Did you... have a good childhood?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:00 pm

she took a fast look at him. "...whatever..." she brought the pillow closer to her face and began to braid the tassles threads.

"correct." she looked up when he asked abot her childhood. it surprised her that he wanted to know so much about her. "according to me, i have had a good childhood. the family that took care of me treated me like their own child."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Zane sat up. "I see," he mused and looked at her. "I'm glad to hear that."

He stood up and moved to leave. "I'm sleepy. Let's talk sometime else. Thanks for the talk, Amelia."

[out]

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 pm

she got surprised when he suddenly had to leave. "ah, well okey. it was nice to see you again zane." she waved him off and continued to wait for the owner.

[out]
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Kinai still waited in the corner of the room getting infuriated "Is this guy ever at work"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Everything was set up for the night - just in case anyone showed up. She heard someone pacing around downstairs and risked a glance into the lobby to see who it was.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Ace woke up from his desk at the lobby and wiped a bit of drool off his lips.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 pm

By the Time Ace woke Kinai was making some coffee "Hey" He stated "You are hard to get ahold of"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Ace waved sleepily at Kinai. "Is that so?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

He laughs slightly "Yes, i have been in and out of here fora couple days now and still haven't found you" The fragment of the philosepher stone seemed to shine on the hilt of kinais sword
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Just Ace. And that Takai guy.

She paced around a bit, thinking of an excuse, then headed down.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:34 pm

"I see," Ace said as he noticed the glint. "What can I do for ya?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 pm

He sits down sipping on his coffee "Nothing important. Just hear to make conversation. You never know it may lead to something important"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:39 pm

[Ace, Kinai, Sam]
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:46 pm

"Well, then. Something important has arrived," Dwyrin joked as she stepped down the last couple stairs. She smiled at the two men in the room.
Something was off. It seemed to be coming from Kinai.

...No. Not Kinai. But something near him

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Ace waved over at Dwyrin (oblivious to anything being off). "Hey! Dwyrin! How's it hanging barkeep?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm

He sits there sipped his coffe before setting it down and pulling out his new blade "This is called Sword of Judgement"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm

She saw the blade for the second time and stared at it for moment before looking to Ace once more. She pointed at him dramatically, "It would be going better if you advertised or something!"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 pm

"Advertised?" Ace questioned her.

"A sword, that's nice," Ace patted Kinai on the head.
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Kiexth yawned

"Oh hey guys." Stretching his arms.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

[I don't know if the others are still here so you and I can go, Keixth.]

Ace waved over to the sleepy looking Keixth. "Hello, sir! How are you?"
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum