Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keixth and Zane

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keixth and Zane - Page 3 Empty Re: Keixth and Zane

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:11 am

"I know, I know," he said. "I was just annoying you. You should've waited," he said and walked in, making him blink.

"What is this, chimera wonderland?" he raised an eyebrow. "This doesn't bode well, huh."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am

"Whatever you say, Zane" Keixth said slightly annoyed. "Well I guess so. . . I think you're Alice and I'm the Hare" He said. "Oh well atleast they're not rampaging and all the jazz." Keixth said. Walking slowly.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 am

He looked at him. "Nah, I'd definitely be the mad hatter," he said. "Alice is boring," he said and followed, looking at the different kinds of chimeras. "Funny, I never really cared about these."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 am

"Pffft. . you. . a mad hatter.? you aren't even "mad"" Keixth said and laughed. He looked at each cage and each has a different kind of chimera inside. "Well they are forbidden. . . but they are interesting" He said. Looking at a chimera who looks like a Dog combined with a cat.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 am

He only smiled in response, not interested in explaining himself. "Who knows. At least I don't go ballistic," he said, referring to the moments Keixth had gone haywire. "Hm, sure, they are forbidden. But nothing forbidden has ever been untouched. Resha deals with chimeras after all."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:20 am

"Hey that was not on purpose."Keixth said. "Well they are forbidden because it's a threat?"He said. "hmm. . why are these chimera so. . calm??" keixth asked. Walking slowly as to avoid any noise to alarm the chimeras
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 am

Zane shook his head. "Don't you know anything about chimeras?" he asked, not to mock him or anything. Because it was a complicated matter. "Either way," he said. "They are calm because they are asleep for the most part so unless they are woken up or aggravated, they'll stay that way. And yeah, they're a threat but that only really made them more interesting for some."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:28 am

"Well I'm sorry. . . Every single chimera I meet isn't well behaved like these ones." Keixth said. As he turned to one corner he noticed two cages were pried open. "uhh. . uhh. . zane?" Keixth said. Backing away from the cages.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:31 am

"I'm not saying this to mock you in any way," he said then stopped as Keixth seemed anxious. "What's--ah," he rather kept quiet at the face of silent, apparent danger. He just wasn't sure yet. "Not good."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:34 am

"uh. . huh. . . " keixth was looking anxious. "This is not good. . not at all. . " Keixth said. Still backing away slowly. looking around for some signs that the loose chimera is still in the room. Scanning the area for some suspicious movements.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 am

"This," he said. "We can't make too much of a racket. It'll startle the other chimeras and we're going to be in a tight spot," he said. "I'm not up to fighting too many at a time." I'm too lazy.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 am

"Then what do you suggest we do? Two of them are loose around this room." Keixth said. Looking around for those two chimeras. "Do you have a better plan then, Zane?" Keixth asked.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

"I'll freeze the whole room," he said. "Fortify it with your alchemy. This will make sure those asleep will keep sleeping. The sudden change in temperature should aggravate the loose ones and show up."

He looked at the royalty. "That's my idea. Yours?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 am

" I have none. Sorry creative juices are out. Though I liked your idea. It should work fine and If it doesn't work let's do a freestyle" keixth said and suggested.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 am

He nodded, wearing his other glove. "All right," he said and without further ado, crouched down and placed his hands on the floor. Soon, the room was turning cold. And then, it was all in ice - the tubes where the sleeping chimeras were in were covered in thick ice especially.

"We can wing it from here," he said, as the whole room was in ice.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 am

"Good job!" Keixth patted Zane on the back. "and now it's my turn." He drew a transmutation circle and placed his hands on it. Keixth created a wall to those sleeping chimeras. "Well now atleast they wont hear or see us now" He said
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 am

He nodded. "Great job," Zane patted right back. "All right," he mused. "They should come out--," one chimera hissed somewhere behind them. "Well, they're certainly happy to accompany us, don't you think?" he looked at Keixth.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:16 pm

"Thanks." Keixth said. Then he heard it. A Chimera Hissed. But there's one more missing. then he heard a growl at his back. Keixth looked back and saw a lion chimera. " This is. . fun. . " Keixth said.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:24 pm

He smiled. "Definitely. At the very least, we'll be entertained. Who knew a backwater town like this could provide such?" Zane, in smooth haste, jumped back, avoiding a claw aimed at his head. "I'll take this one. You take that. Remember, avoid the tubes as much as you can. Taking chances aren't my thing when there are other options."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:38 pm

"Oh sure give me the aggresive one!" Keixth shouted. He dodged the claw coming right at him. Keixth rolled to the side. He got his guns but the chimera swiped his gun out of his hand. "oh crap!"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm

"I'm not one to underestimate people," he said, as he dodged another claw coming right at his face. "Cause I'm pretty sure this is just as aggressive. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'm a lazy person as you should know."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 pm

"Well this chimera is much more bigger!" Keixth said. Punching the chimera by it's side. Running over to his gun. He picked it up and aimed it to the chimera. He shoot it but only grazed it on the side of his feet.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:00 pm

He jumped back just as he slashed his enemy, it barely missing his dagger's tip. "Bigger means easier to hit, Keixth," he said, dodging. "Mine's smaller but fast. Real fast," he said. Good thing speed is my thing too.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Keixth jumped backwards. "woah!" As keixth dodged the chimera. Then it pounced on keixth trapping him underneath the lionlizard thing.
Drools were oozing out of the chimera's mouth. "Get off me you chimera!" Keixth shouted and attempted to kick the chimera off of him.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Zane just happened to get hit by the chimera he was fighting and was thrown back towards the chimera that pounced on Keixth, helping him - though by accident, more than anything - get out of that situation.

He quickly jumped out of the way as soon as he got a hold of his bearings, the chimera he was fighting with slashed at the chimera fighting Keixth.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next