Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keixth and Zane

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Keixth and Zane Empty Keixth and Zane

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

The small town was rather busy, all the people in the streets. There was some sort of worry over their heads, but either way, they seemed to pay little mind to for now. The town had small buildings for the populace's abodes; infrastructures weren't much and it was pretty much close to being a forest, if it weren't for the buildings, practically trees were everywhere.

--

Zane stayed atop a tree, watching around the busy streets. He just wanted to get some rest but the noise didn't let up. Apart from that, there's too much people outside. In fact, everyone seems to be outside. Curiosity of course lingered, but he was too lazy. So he stayed on top of the tree to see how things would go.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Keixth and Zane Empty Re: Keixth and Zane

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Keixth was walking through the busy streets of the town. Looking for something to do. He watched people pass by and saw different shops, cafe and restaurants. He payed no heed to the person atop of the tree though.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info
Power: Double Guns
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Zane was about to lie down on the tree's branch when he saw a familiar form walking around. "Oh, royalty kid?" he muttered. "I wonder if he's just lost again?" he scratched his head, amused. He decided to wait and see what the kid would do for now.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

He went pass by the tree where he didn't notice a person sitting on the branch. He kept walking. Looking at some interesting things on the window shops. "hmm. . . I could send some of these to xing. . or not" Keixth said to himself.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

"He's window-shopping?" Zane raised an eyebrow and shook his head. He was a peculiar kid. There was nothing new about that. Still, he was feeling lazy going down the tree. It was a good tree, after all. And he just really overall not in the mood to move much. As usual.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

"maybe some other time. . ." keixth whispered. He just went to a small bookstore beside the store. *maybe I can find some interesting books here* He thought. He went inside the bookstore and surprised by whats inside.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm

He went inside a bookstore but Zane didn't want to get off the tree. It was a conflicting decision. "Curiosity or relaxation?" It was a tough thing to decide on.

"Should I wait for him to just go outside? He... was just window-shopping, anyway?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 pm

After a minute or so keixth went out of the bookstore with a handful of books in his arm. Waving goodbye to the store keeper. "Bye then!" Keixth waved. He was smiling. "mahh~ So many books to read!"
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 pm

He sighed, amused. It was rather predictable. And he was still so oblivious as usual. He threw a random pebble at the kid, just to see how he'll react. Because he was bored and yeah, he was just bored.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Suddenly someone threw a pebble and hit him right on the cheek. "Ow. . " Keixth said. "who the. . . " Then he looked around and saw the person on the tree. He squinted and said. "Who's that?" Since the person was covered by the branches and leaves of the tree.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Zane threw another pebble just because it was amusing. He was guessing he still wasn't recognized but that was just fine. He could take his time trying to see past all the leaves and its shadow that covered him, from that distance.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

This was getting annoying. Whoever that person is, is ruining his day. Keixth walked towards the tree blocking every pebble that's being thrown at him. Nearing the tree and the person sitting on it's branch he took a closer look and found him familiar.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:05 pm

"Yo, royalty kid," he greeted at the irritated person who was squinting. It was expected. But he had fun so he had no regrets. "What's up? Enjoying your window-shopping?" Perhaps he still didn't know he was but he was pretty sure he would recognize his voice. If not, that'd be hilarious.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

After hearing that voice and that nickname Keixth knew exactly who that was. "Zane. . .I'm not window shopping. As he was fixing the books in his arms. "I'm just looking for somethings to send to Xing."
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

He jumped down from the tree and landed beside Keixth. "I see," he said. "So those books are good enough to send to Xing or are you looking for other stuff as well?" he asked. Then looked around. "There aren't much to see here though. So, why here?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"No, actually these books are mine. I still can't find anything to send to Xing." Keixth said.
Well I know there aren't much stuff here but there's always something interesting in each store.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 pm

"You sure? This town is rather really on the downside," he said. "If there's anything interesting, it's probably just a common thing in Amestris," he leaned on the tree. "But that's rather optimistic of you."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

"You can't say that. Just look at the people here" Keixth said. Looking by the passing people. "and a common thing here is an uncommon thing in Xing" Keixth smiled. "well my cousins are pestering me about a souvenir and such" He sighed.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Zane waved his hand, dismissing the thought. "I guess I've just seen a lot of things," he said. "None of which here interests me, I guess?"

He nodded. "Well, you sure are close, huh? But really, the princes and princesses want souvenirs from a backwater town like this?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:38 pm

"I guess so. . ." Keixth said.
"HAHAHAHA. . . not really they're just forcing me to buy them." He said. "Well. they don't really go out that much and they're pretty much good with the things in which has a certain quality to it."
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

He nodded.

"Ah," he thought. "A certain quality, is it?" He shrugged; he wasn't sure if there was anything of certain quality here. "What do you plan to give them? Or you're just going to wander about until you find something?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 pm

"yeah a "certain" quality." He said
"well either I come across something eccentric or I'll take a look around some place else. It's really a burden to buy those kinds of stuff." Keixth said.
Walking towards an odd shop.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 pm

"Does this certain quality have any concrete manifestation for an example?" Zane asked, getting off leaning from the tree.
"That's rather a pain if you ask me," he said following him into an odd shop. "By eccentric, I do hope you don't mean anything voodoo or whatnot. That's the kind of thing I'd think they'd have here though."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm

"Actually it doesn't and that's a problem" Keixth said
"And yes it is a pain if you ask me."
"Just anything unusual will do them fine. . They like those stuff." Keixth said. Browsing through the different items.
Kai
Kai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Zane nodded. "I thought so."

He contemplated for a moment. "So why do you do it? You actually a real soft bunch under that princely stature of yours?" he asked, looking at the wares. They were all weird but nothing caught his attention. Until he came across a small tube with a chimera. Or maybe not. But why would a dingy shop like this would have that?

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next