Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Res. Mission!

2 posters

Go down

Res. Mission! Empty Res. Mission!

Post by SamSeven Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:54 am

Rescuing people wasn't always easy. There were so many things involved! Getting there, getting in undetected, finding the person you're supposed to save - assuming that they haven't already been killed, getting said person out of any trouble they may be in. Then you still have to get out, usually being chased... She hoped this person was still in good enough shape to run.

Her partner hadn't shown up yet and she'd have no idea who it was until they got there. She also hoped this person would come in handy - it wouldn't be any good if she had to rescue two people.

Dwyrin stood a good distance off the path. It was the only path that led to the prison - a security feature the builders of the prison, no doubt, thought worked in their favor - and so this was where she expected was the best place to meet her fellow resistance member.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Res. Mission! Empty Re: Res. Mission!

Post by Shadowed Glass Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 am

Emi skipped up to where her partner stood and waved as she did. She had a container which hung loosely by a thread on her belt but as she made her way to her partner she kept hold of it tightly. "Heys! Yous ready?! Hehe!" She reached the area just off the path and came to a halt. "So do we have a plan or are we just going in??" She asked smiling but then her face fell into slight worry as she asked. "By the way did I make you wait long? Sorry if I did, me is kinda bad at being on time."
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 am

Dwyrin glanced up the road and then back at her partner. She recognized her, alright. The girl was the one she always saw when she went into Rei's store - The second story bookstore, maybe?? - and she always seemed to be spinning, jumping, dancing, something. She wasn't doing that now.

"I didn't wait too long, I guess," she answered, giving the girl a final look-over, "and I don't have much in the way of a plan, but I think we will need to be quick about it."

She stepped onto the path and waited for the girl to catch up to her long strides. "What's your name, by the way?? I'm Dwyrin."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Glass Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:45 am

"Thats good and m'kies! Ohh cools, my name is Emi!" Emi skipped along trying to keep up with Dwyrin and glanced around the area trying to make sure she took notice of as much as she could see. She looked up to the sky for a second thinking about Dwyrin and not really paying much attention to anything else. "Hey, do yous think we could get in undetected or will there be too much security for that? Me is just wondering, mhm." Emi looked over to Dwyrin and turned her head slightly to the side as she waited for an answer.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 am

{ Oh! I think we were supposed to have a new obstacle }

They were close enough to the prison, that they could see deatil now. The building stood stark and strong against the fading light. Solid grey and imposing. It seemed like a place that would suck out your will to live should you arrive in chains, bound to maybe never see the light of day again.
Wouldn't that thought depress anybody??

Just as she was about to tell Emi that she thought they might be able to get in without anyone noticing, something drilled itself into the ground by her feet. A bullet. It had to be. She glanced at Emi and grabbed her wrist, running full throttle, towrd the protection of the walls.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Glass Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am

[Oh yeah, we were! Me is going to have to go after this post as well I shall be on all night tonight hopefully, maybe we can finish this then.]

Emi caught one look at the prison, which was a grey blur, before Dwyrin grabbed her wrist and they were both running towards the walls. She was having a hard time keeping up and so was soon starting to stumble slightly. "Sorry, running is not my strong point." Emi continued to kinda run and tried to keep up with Dwyrin and the only thing that made her continue to go faster was the fear of being hit by a bullet. As they reached a point where they could see the walls relief flooded through Emi but she knew this wasn't over they yet.
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:42 pm

They finally arrived at the wall, and Dwyrin collapsed against it. It was fairly hot outside and the concrete was still warm from the glare of the sun.

"Well, at least there's not a few feet of snow to try to power through," she said, remembering the last time she had been near a military building. She didn't hear any bullets punching into the surrounding ground, or the wall, and she hadn't been shot yet, so they must be covered for the time being.

"Emi, What do you think is the best way to go about this?? Do you think we can make a run for it, and make it inside the building??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Glass Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Emi was breathing heavily as she leaned against the wall and tried to forget about the fact that it was quite hot outside. She turned to Dwyrin as she heard her speak. "Haha, yeah. I suppose snow would make this a lot harder." Emi then began to think of an answer to Dwyrin's question. "Hmmm, I'm not sure if we will, but I think we could make it. As long as there is an easy entrance." She glanced around and thought about it again. "Yeah, let's try it. I mean we have already been seen so we have to move quickly anyways, mhm"
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 am

An easy entrance??
She doubted they'd find one, but she stepped back from the wall a bit and gave the building a good optical once-over, then jumped back into place.
It was obvious they had to be quick about things at this point. If they didn't get in soon, they chanced finding all the entrances barred. She looked back at Emi. "I agree about the need for this to go as quickly as possible. There's a door," she pointed in the general direction of the door she has glimpsed, "Over there. Do you want to lead or should I??"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowed Glass Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 am

Emi listened to Dwyrin then thought things through before responding. "Hmmm, I think you should lead. I will just make sure no one is following or attacking from behind if possible, and you know where this door is roughly anyways, mhm." She had decided whatever they did she would make sure to be as cautious and as fast as possible. "Is there anything we should do once we are inside?? Or do we have any idea where abouts roughly we should be heading??" Emi had believed they knew not much about the layout so they would have to search for themselves, but she just wanted to check. Just as she asked Emi heard the sound of shouts coming closer and noticed the door Dwyrin had mentioned was now open and military soldiers were coming out and heading in their direction. "Oh dear."

[sorry, forgot.]

Last edited by Shadowed Glass on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadowed Glass
Shadowed Glass

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:50 am

{ You forgot to add an obstacle }

SamSeven

Stats & Info