Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laboratory.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Laboratory. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laboratory.

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:50 am

Zane looks up from the drawers he was checking from and saw at the end of the room, Amelia. She took a book from a shelf, what it was, he couldn't be sure from the distance.

He walked up to her. "Fancy meeting you here, Amelia. Of all places."

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:55 am

Amelia turns around and blinks a few times. "hey zane. nice to see you too." she smiled. "did you just arrive or have you been hiding in here the whole time?" she grinned and put down the book on one of the desks beside her.
GL
GL

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Axes
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 am

"I've been here for a while," he replied, seeing the book was about alchemy. "You're into alchemy?"

He pulled out a chair and sat.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm

she raised an eyebrow. "really..? i didnt hear you." she grabbed a chair and sat down beside Zane. mabye he is a perv after all? a spying perv. she moved the chair a few centimetres away from Zane.
"i have always wanted to learn alchemy." she smiled and grabbed the book.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 pm

"I wouldn't be a very good infiltrator if I'm not discreet now, am I?" he said, not sure why he even told her that. He relaxed in his seat and turned to her, seeing her doubtful look.

"Hm? Does that mean you don't know how to?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 pm

"hm, i guess that can be true." she looked up at him and smiled little.
"no." the answer was short and fast. she looked down at the book and drummed with her fingers on the book.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 pm

"Are you upset you can't do alchemy?" he asked, intrigued. From the way she replied, it seemed like she didn't want to talk about it but he was the kind to pry. Information is information, after all. It can be vital to know in the future.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 pm

"yeah." she sighed. "i dont know why, but it never really worked for me." she looked back at zane. "can you do alchemy?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:30 pm

He smiled genuinely. "That's all right," he said. "Practice makes perfect."

He then started to draw on the table a transmutation circle. Placing his palm on it, slowly, ice came out and formed an ice crystal in the shape of a flower. "I can. But somehow, I'm better at ice alchemy and I'm not that great with other kinds."

Last edited by Zane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Amelia looked closely on the ice flower that zane had made. "wow." she poked it. "its beautiful. ... you are a powerful guy, right?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 pm

He looked at her with surprise. What an innocent question.
"No, not really," he smiled. Zane found it incredibly fun to tease Amelia but he didn't like boasting. Mock arrogance would have been fine but she was actually earnest in her query that he found that he didn't have the heart to play around with the question.

"How did you get in here, by the way? For what reason? Don't tell me you just wandered in here?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 pm

"oh." Amelia didnt know what eles to say, so she looked down at the book once again and opened it. "i came through that door." she didnt look up while pointing at the door. "what did you think? that i came flying through a hole in the roof on a unicorn?" she laughed a to herself.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Zane laughed. She really has that weird humor. "No, I suppose not," he replied and stood. "Well, I'm currently in the middle of work."

Security came ushering inside the laboratory, their guns pointed at the both of them. "Can you fight, Amelia?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm

"work, really? what kind of wo-..." Amelia stopped talking when she noticed the security. "of course, im mabye not as good as you, but i can fight." she grinned and jumped up from the chair.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Good, go fight," he smirked. I really don't like wasting unnecessary energy on simpletons like these. It's a good opportunity to see how she fights too. "Since I'm not one to underestimate people. I leave this to you."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Amelia couldnt believe what he said, he is gonna leave this to me? what a rude guy! "oh, okey, if you say so." she gave him a mean glare and ran up towards the nearest security guy. she grabbed a chair and threw it towards him, with a smirk she continued to knock out another guy with her fist.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 pm

"Hm," he took note of how she fought, absorbed at watching when a guy sneaked up on him. He just drew out his dagger and sliced his neck when he tried to tackle him. He pushed the body out of the way, since it obscured his sight.

"So she fights with her fists? No weapons of her own?" he murmured to himself and continued to watch. She's probably more than annoyed at me for making her fight on her own though. Ah, well.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Amelia didnt notice what Zane was doing. She was so caught up in the fighting, after all, she wanted do survive. Another security guy came running up towards her. she bended down and grabbed his sword as she quickly spun around him. with one swing, she killed the guy. "heh."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 pm

She finished them all off quicker than he expected after killing three more who tried to sneak up on him. The four bodies littered by his foot and he watched as she killed the last with a sword.

He looked deep in thought. She knows how to wield a sword properly - not just blindly use it like one who had no experience. She's pretty good at it too.

He applauded with a smile. "Pretty good. Great job!"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Amelia turned to face Zane. she noticed the bodies that surrounded him. seems like he actually helped me some after all. She smiled and applauded too. "good job, you too." she walked over to zane. "but it doesnt change the fact that you actually wanted me to do it all by myself."" she hit him in the stomach.
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 pm

It was a good thing his reaction time and reflexes were on good terms that he was able to minimize the damage with her punch. He laughed a bit, finding it amusing. "Yes," he smiled and patted her head. "I don't regret it."
Had good information gained from it.
"You really didn't need my help anyway. It would've been an insult."

He walked around the desk and opened the drawers.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:55 pm

did he just pat my head? what is he thinking, i mean, im not five years old! "thank you, i appreciate that." she examined what he was doing. "... so, what are you working with?"
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:59 pm

She looks irritated again. He thought, smirking to himself as he continued to search in the drawers. Promptly, he checked the computer but it had a good firewall.

He briefly glanced at her and nodded at her thanks. "My work is confidential," he smiled. "What are you doing here, anyway?"
He walked towards the other side and opened the cabinet. There were a lot of medicines stacked and he examined each carefully.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by GL Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:04 pm

"hm." she didnt bother to continue asking about his wrok. she sat down on a chair nearby. "i wanted to look after some information about alchemy. i thought that a laboratory would be a good place to find good information... you know, i want the secret stuff, not the information you can find in libraries."
GL
GL

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:10 pm

He looked at each label carefully, noting in his mind what they were. He listened to her explanation and was glad she didn't press on about his work.
"I see," he said and stood up, and checked the cabinet beside it. There was a vault. "Secret stuff... in what sense? I hope you're not talking about forbidden alchemy though." He paused briefly if he would have to hack the vault.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum