Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Military Training Camp

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Western Military Training Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Western Military Training Camp

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 am

Kotaro entered his room and sat down on the bed. They had an hour till explosives training. He looked at the contract him and Renee had signed. “I gotta do this to make sure she's safe.”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Western Military Training Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Western Military Training Camp

Post by kairo Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Kairo nodded, a little disappointed. He had come for a fight and was hoping he could at least spar with some soldiers. Kairo suddenly heard someone in the hallway. A door opened and closed as the unknown man entered his room. "Isn't this section only for leader's? That could be Kotaro."
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Power: Swords and Knives
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Kyte had been practicing his shooting on the shooting range and he was doing really bad.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Kotaro stood up and walked out of his room. He walked toward Renee's room at first, then continued past it. He looked as his men filed in from lunch.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Kyte was shooting so bad that one of his bullets zoomed and broke Renee's window. "OH F***" Kyte said not because he shot the window in fact he didn't notice it at all he hit a bird and he ran up to it and noticed it was still alive so he healed the bird and let it go.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Renee was on the floor, grasping her arm. Some blood was on the bed, while the arm of her shirt was starting to go crimson, her hand over the source.

Kyte had accidently shot Renee.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Kyte had then smelt something like iron and knew it was blood he ran and looked into Renee's window and saw her bleeding he jumped in. "Hey are you alright? sorry for being bad at shooting." Kyte said to her as he healed her wounds using normal alchemy.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Renee pulled away before Kyte healed her arm.

"Sorry..... I'd prefer to get it healed naturally......" She said. "I have nothing agenst you, and I don't hate alchemy that much. Its just I'd like to do this naturally. To, you know, toughen me up ^^"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Kyte started laughing at this. "You are so much like my friend Kinai. Well you might want to take the bullet out." Kyte said to her and he left to the shooting range to continue practice shooting still doing horribly.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Renee went to the doctor and got the bullet taken out, and her arm patched up. It was gonna be slightly harder to teach now, but she had to try.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Kotaro went to the doctors office. He had heard Renee had got injured. He walked inside, knocking on the door. “Hey, you alright?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Renee looked at Kotaro. "Yah, Im ok ^^"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Kotaro sat next to her. He saw the recently patched up wound. “It must have hurt. Anything I can do to help?”
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Renee shook her head. "Just make sure we win, kay?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Kotaro nodded. "The men are actually worried about you. Surprising eh?" He had told the men, and they started asking if she was fine. "They really respect you."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Renee blushed a little.

"I will hurt you if your lying"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Kotaro shook his head. "The battalion is made up of college drop outs and homeless who needed to join to live, that made them feel worthless. You were the first one to actually help them with their training. They aren't used to that." Kotaro was telling the truth. He had heard of the battalions discrimination from others.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Renee smiled a little.

"Okay, I believe you"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Kotaro sighed. "You just worry about getting your arm better. "I'll train them. But it would help if you still showed up."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Kyte walked in completely bored and he was holding a package it was a custom made gun made by the best gun maker ever in anyones lifetime he held it out to her. "Since i shot you i am giving this to you." Kyte said he honestly didn't want the gun anyways he never liked guns.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Renee took it and examined it.

"No way........ how did you get your hands on HIS work!?"

She stared at the gun in awe
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Kotaro looked at the gun. It WAS beutiful. He then looked up at Kyte. He was a thief. "You didn't steal this did you?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Kyte looked around to make sure no one was listening and no one was. "He was my grandpa so i have a lot of his work even his blueprints they're all at his workshop in central only i know where the hidden cellar is and even if they find the cellar only me and people i trust are able to get in there because of all of his security measures." Kyte said pleased with him self.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Renee got down and bowed down to Kyte, her head on the floor.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Kotaro stared as Kyte explained and even more as Renee bowed. "Exactly how much do you worship this man?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next