Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurant

+7
kairo
kotaro7914
Toshii
Kinai
Kai
GL
Zane
11 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Restaurant - Page 4 Empty Re: Restaurant

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

"Ah," he mused. "Hiding your identity, I see."

Without asking for permission, he seated himself in front of the kid.

"Relax, I'm harmless," he smiled.

Zane

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

Will saw the smile, and smiled back.

"But yes, my name is Will, and I have many reasons to hide it, so, please address me as any other name. but, whats your name, and how do you know mine?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am

"Zergio, then," he said and browsed a menu.
"Your name, someone told me. As to my name, it's not very important."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 am

"I don't give out my name often, so how did you-"

Will cut himself off. He realised more people knew his name then he had told it. People were begining to identify him, and, before he knew it, the military would be finding him no problem. He was probably over reacting, but the though freeked him out.

"Big Sister...." He muttered under his breath, shaking his head and focusing again.

"Sorry about that ^^;"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 am

He looked at the kid who looked panicky. "Sorry for what?" He seriously didn't know why he was apologizing.

Zane doesn't really know how to talk to a child but it wasn't like he had any other options. "So you have a big sister? Why aren't you with her now?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 am

Dwyrin walked into the restaurant, carefully, and appreciatively taking in her surroundings. It was different, for sure. But someone had recommended this place, so it was worth a shot.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Power: Basic Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:55 am

"I just spaced out there is all. I thought that was kinda rude" Will explained.

and Will gained a childish look of happiness in his eyes. "Big Sister is a doctor you see, and is ever so kind~ She has lots of patients to take care of, but what time we have together is fun~"

Will then looked at his arm, casted.

"I was hurt along the way, but I have to protect my Big Sister, till she finds what she's looking for~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 am

Zane blinked, realization dawning to him. He was definitely talking about her. He smiled. "I see," he said. "You're a good kid. Protect the people special to you. And it's the role of a brother to protect his sister."

Looking sideways, he saw Dwyrin. He just hoped she wouldn't blurt out his name to this kid.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 am

As she followed a host to her table, she noticed two people she recognized. Of course. Zergio/Will and Zane. She faintly hoped they hadn't seen her. But maybe they wouldn't recognize her - the dress code here was formal, so her appearance was a bit altered.

Then she was seated with only a table between herself and the two. She sighed in resignation, wondering who would notice who first.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 am

Will smiled, then looked down a little. Looking back up, he looked Zane in the eyes, even though he didn't know he was Zane.

"I know its kind of weird for me to be asking you, mister, but...... do you know someone by the name Zane?" Will asked. He knew it was a long shot, but the man seemed kind. Even if he didn't know, Will was sure nothing bad would happen.

He then looked over at the newcomer, and her clothing. Will gawked at it, then looked at his clothes. "Compared to her, my clothing looks cheep" Will thought.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 am

Gut instinct? Or he's just asking that to everyone?
"No," he replied casually and with ease, smiling. "Never heard of him. Why do you ask?"

He looked at where Will was looking and smirked; he wasn't wearing anything formal. In fact, he was just wearing jeans a shirt but Dwyrin was on a different note and it suited her. Given that he's only seen her in casual clothing. Well, she sure dressed up. Guess it's my lucky day.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 am

Dwyrin heard Zergio ask Zane if he knew...himself. She stifled a laugh, listening for the response. When she heard it, she was torn.

Sit and spy, enjoying a small amount of annonymity, or invite myself over and see if we can't figure out why Will is looking for mystery-man.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:30 am

Will sighed, then smiled at him. "You just seemed like someone who knew his way around. Im just....... I guess its not that important." Will spoke the last sentence a little quieter then the others. "Its not like you'd care for some boys search."

Will then yawned and stretched, except his right arm, handing Zane a menu, smiling. "But, as I promised myself, if I were to get company, then dinner would be on me. Order anything you'd like, Sir ^^"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:53 am

"Heh," Zane smirked. Order's on him, hm? "Well, I will gladly accept your offer."

He gave his order to the waiter and turned back to Will. "I'm interested," he said. "Tell me why you're looking for this Zane guy and I might be able to help you. I certainly know my way around."

Dwyrin's spying. For sure.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:02 am

The magical words "on me" somehow drifted over to he ears and she found herself standing and heading for Zergio.

"Hello, may I??" she said, with a slight incline of her head when she reached the table. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled out a chair and sat, not wanting to be standing around in the middle of the dining room.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 am

Wills eyes brightened up a little. "There was hope yet" He thought.

"Well, you see, He's my Big Sister's Big Brother. When she told me about him, I offered to look around for him, because she missed him."

Will took a breath.

"But, when I..... she told me about her past with him, I felt like I /had/ to find him. She was so happy with him..... and, when I heard he disappeared on her, I thought that, as soon as I found him, that I'd tell her right away."

"But" Will said once again. "I thought deeply about this. He disappeared for a reason. If I should just make the two come together again, things could go bad. Im searching for him, not just to find him, but to ask him...... Why he left." Will chugged a glass of water, feeling relaxed from its cold feeling running through him.

He noticed the lady came over as well. "Oh, you may" Will said, smiling. He offered her a menu.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 am

"Hm," he leaned back on his chair. This kid's intuitive, I'll give him that. "I see." I'll have to be more careful with my response. Don't really want to give anything away to Dwyrin.

"This is just how I see it," he said, waving at Dwyrin and letting his eyes land on Will. "But you should just let her brother be. There are things that should just let time decide on."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:29 am

Before much more than a greeting escaped her lips a thought struck her, and she smirked. "Forgive my rudeness, I just remembered something." She set down the menu, longing to peruse it at greater length. "I hope sometime you'll let me make it up to you both, but I really must run. Stop by and see me sometime." With that, she stood, waved, and made a bee-line for the door.

{Sorry to interrupt and then be off so soon ^^ Outtie}

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:36 am

"I know......." Will said, pouting a little. He looked outside, seeing it was raining. He stared at the water droplets as they hit the ground.

"I haven't really been looking for him. I don't even know where to start. but......... it almost feels like he's here..... emitting a aura similar to Big Sisters....... just like the rain......"

Will turned back to Zane. "Sometimes, when your in the rain, no matter how you try, you can't see the water droplets as they fall, but you can feel them throughout the entire storm. It kinda feels like that right now."

Will ordered something from the waitress.

"But...... if theres something I hope for..... more then just finding him....... would be being able to call him my Big Brother....... just like how I can call my Big Sister my Big Sister."

Will gave a soft smile. "Perhaps time will allow me to see him one day."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 am

He waved good bye to Dwyrin.

Zane smiled, leaning back. "Who knows," he said absentmindedly. "Maybe he is just here." He looked out. "Maybe someone similar. Or perhaps, it's just your mind making you think so due to your longing to find this person."

He placed his attention on the waiter who brought them their food. "As for that," he said, referring to Will's wish to be able to call Zane his big brother. "It probably won't be easy - to be considered family, it takes time and effort, yes?"

He drank some water. "But it's never an impossibility."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 am

Will scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, even if the feelings strong, its not always right. After all, if you look around, its just you, me, and the employees here. I'd say its probably my imagination ^^"

Will nodded to what Zane said. "Resha accepted me so easily, probably because of the time we spent together, and the fact she's kind." That was the first time Will used her name in the conversation. "But, even if im not actually apart of the family in the end, I'll be happy when Zane returns to her. That way, she can have the happiness of having her brother with her."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:56 am

He laughed slightly. "Probably. Who knows if he's one of the waiters here, yeah?"

"Hm, Resha?" he said out loud. "That's your big sister's name, huh?" He sighed. "Aren't you the noble one," he took a bite from his food. "I dislike that way of thinking, however. But, if Resha considers you family, she'll probably hold on to that permanently."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 am

"Oh?" Will said, blinking. "I meant, like, even if Zane doesn't accept me, and im not completely accepted as a family member, that she would still have a brother. Im not saying I'd run off-"

Will noticed the man had slipped his words.

"From how you say it, I say you know Resha. and not just a 'saw her once' thing. Like, a friend of hers. Or a family member."

Will tapped his chin, thinking. The thought that the man was Zane didn't cross his mind.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 am

Zane smiled. "Took you long enough," he said.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 am

"Huh?" Will said, still confused.

"I assume that admits im right. but friend, or family.........? I did feel something earlier, and that is kind of a family thing to know, soooo......."

Will's eyes lit up, as the next word just barely slipped out of his mouth.

"Z.... Zane.....?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down