Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital

+7
Cortlen1211
Toshii
neon kun
Kai
admin
Destinykil
Yoyo
11 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Hospital - Page 18 Empty Re: Hospital

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 pm

"Zergie," she said, worried. "You're not telling me something. You know I'll always listen to you if you have problems!" I guess reading his book would help me know but...

"We can, but... I can't really move about."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info
Stats: 3
Power: Scalpal and Poison
Secondary: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Will sighed. "What im not telling you is that I know your not telling me something. I don't know what, but you also don't seem like your cheery self."

Will blinked at her words. "Well, if you really can't, then don't force yourself. I heard from a nurse that you were being checked by a doctor, so im kinda worried you might be sick."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 pm

She smiled. "I'm still my cheery self, Zergie. Teehee," she grinned. "It's just that I can't see so I don't know where to direct my happiness to!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Will automatically hugged her tightly.

"Why didn't you say you couldn't see......?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 pm

She hugged back just as tight. "Teehee," she scratched her head. "I'm sort of blind right now, Zergie. That's all~! :3"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Will rubbed his head agenst her side. "Still, if you don't tell me about these things, I end up worrying. Unless you wanna make me sad, you can't hide these things. If I knew you were blind, I woulda tried to come up with something we can do where you could still enjoy it while blind~ I just want to know so I can watch out for you, Big Sister~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:30 am

"Awww," she messed his hair a little. So cute.
"I'm sorry!" she said, smiling. "It's just that this blindness is temporary, they said. So, I thought it wouldn't be so bad, no need worrying people! Teehee."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:32 am

"Still" Will begun. "Tell me things like this, even if its temporary. I wanna help you in any way I can :3 Now, we need to think of something we can do, that is fun~ We can't keep going back to the Cafe, since we'll get fat then! XD;"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 am

She laughed. "That's right!" she grinned. "But before that, I have something to tell you, Zergie!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:36 am

Will smiled, closing his eyes.

"What is it, big sister?~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 am

She clapped her hands. "I've been thinking lately. I've been in some weeeiirrrddd situations and it made me think a lot," she started. "Big brother is somewhere there, not anywhere far, but just there - he even have time to check up on me from time to time. But that only really meant that he doesn't want me finding him. And every time I try to, things end up not so nicely and I become a burden to people - I think my brother tells people to help me, and that's another to add to his already busy mind."

She played with her hands. "That's why... I've... given up on trying to find him."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 am

Will gave Resha a big squeeze of a hug.

"It kinda sucks that you won't be able to find him, but he can, and will find you, protect you, and return to you~ Im sure that, although he maybe sad you get upset that he's gone, that he's glad the both of you don't have to worry as much. Zane, without a doubt, misses you, but likely is happy that you can now have more time to have fun~ When you two get back together, you can make up for lost time. But for now, enjoy your time with your friends~"

Will then tickled her a little.

"and stay away from smootchie faced men~ You told me how he doesn't like people getting all hot and heavy with his lil sister~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

She smiled. "If I see him, I'll probably chase after him, though!" she said and grinned. "But from now on, till he doesn't want to see me, I'll stay out of his sight and stop being such a big trouble to him!"

She laughed when he tickled her then reddened. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat! I dooooon't know what you're talking about!" And backed up, tripping on her own feet. "Ow!" D:
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:59 am

"Im sure he'll be fine with that~ After all, he could always trick you and get away Razz"

Will laughed. "Some of your memories started leaking into the book, which showed up in my mind~ It may show the book is accepting you, but it also showed me the moments you had with Fang, and how "Signor-eta" has had fun with the "Signor's"~"

He smiled and picked her up.

"And relax, im just teasing you~ If you fall for a "Signor", then I won't stop you~ Just do your best to protect him from the over protective big brother~" Will grinned, even though Resha couldn't see it.

"and if you keep getting embarrassed, then it will remain fun to tease you, just so you know~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:24 am

[lol! you picked her up!? Smile)) She's bigger than youuuuuuuuuu!]

"Hey!" she laughed, then paused. "Oh my - what! I didn't even intend that! They do it on their own impulse! They also said it was a sign of greeting and respect and stuff!!!"

She sighed. "Ehhhhh," she whined. "How can I not be embarrassed?! "

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 am

[I meant, like, took her hand and pulled her up to her feet XD;]

"Which is why you gotta be more strict! Before you know it, they'll go beyond kisses and all that. Plus, a kiss on the lips is too far. Its a kiss on the hand that symbolizes respect. Luckily, I snatched your first kiss though" Will laughed. "Im no better then them~"

"Okay, you got me there. How about, to make up for this, we have some fun, then I buy you some flowers?~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 am

[OH! okay! xDDD]

"Teehee! You should be there to lecture them! Things just happened so far and saying no is kinda hard for me. And they said a kiss on the cheeks is a tradition for them?" she thought out loud, then laughed. "You're my little brother, so that's okay."

She felt a wave of happiness. "Okay!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 am

Will shivered. "Lecturing assassin sounds..... scary. Well, hand is good, cheek is pushing it, but lips is not good, no? Lip kisses are meant to be romantic. I say cheeks are somewhat ok because some cultures greet each other like that :3"

"Well, we just need to find something you can do then~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 am

She grinned. "Right! I forget they are assassins," she said, actually forgetting for a moment they were. "They are actually pretty nice~ Well, everyone's pretty nice anyway!" Then she made a hmmmmm sound. "That is trueeee! I guess I'm glad brother wasn't there - I mean, he's actually pretty brutal when mad..."

"Oh! Hmmmm! Now, I don't know what I can do xD"

neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 am

"Well, every person has their second face. Plus, they might try to separate us, so they'll get you all to themselves. Well.... almost any guy would do that ^^ Luckily, you have 2 protective brothers that can.... well..... protect you :3"

"Hmmmmm...... you got a big point there. Maybe today should be a day to relax~ Like..... maybe you could go to a spa, or we could go swimming~ Theres always the hot tub to relax in~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 am

"Aww! You know, I believe everyone is good and kind deep inside," she grinned. "Even the person who doesn't seem to ever smile, I believe in them!" she clasped her hands together. "But yes, I'm lucky to have you and big brother. Thank you! :3"

"But almost any guy would? Really?
Oh! and I think I shouldn't go swimming, really~"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 am

"I know, I know~ Its just, I can't always be a sweet kid, nor can assassins always be such romantics. We sometimes have to be different here and there~

"And yeah, almost any guy would. Some would make sure I had something to do, or was at home, but what guy doesn't wanna be alone with a girl, eh?~"
"It was just a suggestion ~" Will responded. "But because you can't really see, you need to rest, and I thought you would of liked a hot tub or something warm to relax in~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 am

"I know. But I want to trust the goodness of a person no matter what," she said softly. "Aww, that's kinda creepy, Zergie. Don't you think that's overgeneralizing it?"

She laughed. "Don't worry about me, I don't need to go out or anything really! So," she grinned. "Go and have fun, don't stay here and get bored. I'll be happier if you have some fun out with your friends. I'll always be here when you need me though."
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:57 am

"Just saying~ Im sure they're nice people, but they gotta be aggressive in order to finish jobs, and protect themselves, right? Different there, but the same person. Im not saying they're bad you know~"

"Noooooo, I wanna spend the day with yooooou~" Will wrapped his left arm around her right arm. "Even if we don't do much, I wanna spend some time with you~ Plus, I promised you flowers!~"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by neon kun Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 am

"I know, little brother," she smiled.

She squealed - she couldn't see him but she could imagine just how adorable he must be when he used that tone. "SO CUTE!" she couldn't help it and hugged Will veeeeeeeeeeery tight. "AW SOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!"
neon kun
neon kun

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next