Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern Outskirts

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eastern Outskirts Empty Eastern Outskirts

Post by Kinai Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 pm

4 groups of the Military set up camps on the border of the Eastern area. there were 2 scout groups each group made up of 4 as their were two infantry groups which had 6 each. Their mission was the investigate disturbances from bandits attacking travellers and just simple misdemeanor crimes. There camps were rougly 100 yards apart. They had simple tents in the middle of each camp as well as a command building which was a quick building they put up in the very center and it was made of wood.

Around each camp was a 3 1/2 foot trench with an outer wall to provide extra cover for any troops in the trench. It was roughly 1 1/2 feet tall with 1/2 ft X 1/2 ft holes in wall for soldiers to shoot through. Soldiers in the trench could stand almost straight up.

Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Eastern Outskirts Empty Re: Eastern Outskirts

Post by Kinai Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Kinai was walking torwards Central to complete a mission when he noticed 2 large camps in the distance. He slugged down on the ground to avoid detection as he pulled out binoculars. Looking through them he noticed that it was squads of the military and he counted about 10 in each camp.

He decided to postpone his current mission so he will be able to eradicate these camps since they block the path to central anyway. He got to his knees as he clapped his hands together with a clang from his automail and then placed them on the ground to create a hole and a tunnel that reaches a quarter of the way to the camp on the right. As he reached the end he repeated the process until he was underground merely 20 yards from one of the camps.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:03 pm

"A hole."

The air was clear and crisp, perfect for taking a leisurely walk. Not that Dwyrin was out here for a stroll. Two encampments of tents sat off in the distance, but for now, this hole was a more pressing issue. It didn't look like it had been dug by conventional means and it appeared to be freshly made. Plus, it appeared as if it went on for some ways. Curiosity seemed to be tugging her into the darkness of the tunnel she had stumbled upon.

SamSeven

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Basic Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:53 pm

kinai made an exit next to one camp and continued to tunnel on to the next camp. by the time he finished it was nightfall and he slitered out of the hole. after escaping the tunel he made his way tothe first camp using the shadows to hide himself. upon arrival kinai studied the guard sentry patters and he found a flaw in it.

At the perfect time he sneaks over the small wall and slinks down hiddn in th shadows in the trench. he snuck up beind the first scout and killed him by jabbing a short sword through the lung and heart. He then hides the body by transmuting hol into the wall where then he seals th hole backup
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 pm

She had no idea where it led, but she would have bet money that it went in the direction of the camps. With a shrug, Dwyrin hopped down into the hole and started to follow the tunnel. It was dark and soon enough she couldn't see anything as she shuffled down the pathway. Eventually she came to an intersection that lead to either open air, or another tunnel. She chose the way out.

Slowly, she poked her head out of the opening and looked around. The sun had set completely while she was underground, and one of the encampments was very close. All was quiet. Curiosity satisfied, she realized she hadn't even considered what she was going to do from here.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 am

quickly quickly ran the whole length of the trench killing three more scouts that patrolled the area swiftly. After completing that task he leaped out of the trench and pursued to take cover in the shadows of a tent.

while going from tent to tent he killed three of the soldiers while the last 3 remaining military personel were in the comad bulding completely oblivious of the slaughter outside. Kini swiftly and silently made his way to th command center where he formed a dome of steel around the building then forcing steel blades that engulf te building and when th dme drops all u can hear is blood curdling screams all the wayto te othr camp
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 am

Zane watched as one man killed the military personnel in the camp. He was up in a tree, resting at first, but ended up watching the man do his bidding in the camp since there was nothing else interesting to look at.

Deciding on what to do wasn't very hard for him - help the military or not. He chose the latter. Too lazy and that's what you get for being careless, he supposed.

Zane

Stats & Info
Power: Dagger
Secondary: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Dwyrin realized just how right she was the moment she turned to walk away from the camp. Things were indeed quiet...too quiet. She turned and looked back at the cluster of canvas tents and wondered if this really was a military set-up. It sure looked like one, but there should have been more patrols, and there should have been more soldiers around campfires - the sun had only recently set.

Realizing she was standing out in the open, clearly visible to anyone that might be on watch, Dwyrin crouched for a moment before slipping silently back toward the camp.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 am

Kinai stood there for a second when he felt a presence of someone else watching him, so he quickly darted into the small building and went out the other side to make a run for the tent. As soon as he went through the window the building started to fall kickig up dust to coverkinai'sescape to the trench. As soon as he got there he ran around in the trench scouting the area for anyother people.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 pm

He made no movements to hide himself. If he doesn't see him, good. If he does, he doesn't care. Zane entertained the thought if the man would be foolish enough to try to take his life. After all, he was well, technically a military personnel.

That was when he saw another figure went into the camp. A more feminine figure but she hid herself good and fast. Zane was curious but laziness won over.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:27 am

Dwyrin darted into the closest trench with a quick leap over the protecting outer wall. Drawing her weapon - a curved blade she had brought with her when she set out from central - she crept along the dirt path until she noticed the ground beneath her was wet. It was impossible to tell what was on the ground in this darkness, it could be anything. It was strange that there was only a small puddle of it. Something had been spilled. With her sense of wariness growing by the step, she traveled down the trench until she tripped over something, almost sending herself sprawling. It was the body of a soldier.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Kinai swiftly made his way down the trenches. He noticed the man in the tree but decided to currently pay no mind to him as of yet. As Kinai continued down the trench he could see a slight shadow in the distance down the trench. He had in mind it was amilitary personel. As kinai darted ata high speeds he seemed to blur from shadow to shadow. Upon closing the distance he wrapped one arm tightly around the girls waste dragging her instantly to the ground. He used his weight over the girlto his advantage to help pin her down. Kinai held a dagger to throat "Any last wo..." he then seen who it ws "wht are you doing here"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 am

From the very good and comfortable tree, Zane watched as the killer stumbled upon the feminine figure. Seems familiar, he thought but the rapid engulfing of darkness due to dusk made it a bit challenging. It's not like he had moved an inch since the two entered the military territory anyway.

He made himself comfortable, lying on his back on the tree's branch. Absentmindedly, his hands played with the cap on his head, which frankly obscured his vision more.

Vaguely, he wondered if he would kill the girl. But his body language seemed to say otherwise. They could be accomplices. He decided to continue watching.

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:53 am

After barely keeping her balance, Dwyrin heard a soft thump then felt something drag her down. Her scimitar had been wedged underneath her and whoever was on top of her in the fall.

When she heard the voice, she knew who it was and sighed in relief. That could have turned out much worse. She muttered a curse at him and told him to get off of her, then countered. "I was investigating some interesting holes in the ground. Now, I know where they came from. By the looks of that body I can guess what you've been doing here. But I didn't know this place was supposed to be raided or anything."

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Kinai got up and helped her up but at the same time he was crouched against the wall.He also halted her from standing completely up, only to a crouch postion. "There were never really any orders to raid this position" Kinai simply stated "I am tired of sitting back and waiting, the military needs to be punished for their crmes" He mentioned refering to the extermination o his people, also he had a wicked look to him as if not sleeping for days. Reason for this was for the past week he got maybe three hours of sleep, and the rest raiding and slaughtering militry convoys and strng points. "Also there is a guy in the tree jus off to the side of the trench"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:12 pm

He yawned. Zane was incredibly sleepy but he knew better to sleep when there's a killer on the loose. Camps like these, though considered safe points, weren't always so safe. But he quickly killed that thought, coming from a guy who sleeps on random trees when he wants to sleep seemed incomprehensible.

He had a gut feeling they already know his presence and well, he would still see what they would do. Attempt to kill the last sort of military guy in the camp?

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 am

"Tired of waiting??" Dwyrin asked him, amazed. "This is the sort of thing that will get you killed!!" Or make you the hero. It depended on the situation, really. She didn't quite trust the look in his eyes, so she took a step away from him dropped her arms in a show of submission.

She glanced toward the forest-line, while still in a crouch, "Someone in the trees?? You knew this and you slaughtered people?! Geeze. One of us should at least go take care of them!!"

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 am

"If I die then so be it" he went on "Atleast I will have died with honor fighting for my beliefs" Kinai then pull out his two dual short swords and stuck them in the ground inside the trench, he then transmuted them to extend and travel into the ground coming up right under Zane in an attempt to pierce him. Kinai became so good at sword alchemy that he was able to make each blade split into two to cause 4 blades to extend at Zane. He then unsheathed his sword Shakou-Karite as he leaped from the trench and started to dart torwards the man. As the ran torwards him he zig zagged back and forth incase he was a sniper and intended to fire shots at him
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Zane anticipated it, really. The way that man murdered everyone else was a big hint. And because of that, he was able to evade all attacks with dexterity.

"Sheesh," he said, landing on the ground with ease, one hand inside his back pocket the other holding a dagger, for defense purposes. "Not a hostile. I'm an information broker, sir murderer, not an infantryman. Do you always go around attacking people on trees? What does a guy need to do to get some peaceful sleep, hm?"

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm

What a misplaced sense of honor. She thought as she sped off after Kinai.

Dwyrin heard before she saw the movement in the trees she was approaching. The next thing she heard was a rather familiar voice, though she could not understand the words with the wind blowing through her ears.

Unhesitatingly, she approached to a safe distance, and stood at the ready with her blade still out. She didn't necessarily want to attack Zane, but neither would she abandon her comrade.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:06 am

Kinai halted in his tracks when he heard the man "you say your not hostile, yet you are of mlitary" hesaid "aren't you? He was holding his blade to the side where the tip dragged on the ground. His muscles were tense ready to pounce waiting for the mans answer
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:44 am

"I was on the tree," he said, exasperated. "I saw you killing the whole camp. Did I do anything to stop you? No. Do I care? No. I'm an information broker. They've already paid me what they owe; whether they die or not is not mine to care anymore. If you had killed them before they paid me, that's a different story altogether."
He shrugged, twirled the dagger in his hands once then a second time. "I am where the money is. It just so happened that the military pays a lot. But if that's not enough, I have assisted the resistance before too."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSeven Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 am

She stood still, waiting, unsure what to do. Both men were equally prepared and tense. She was pretty sure Zane would avoid confrontation, if possible. Kinai was the wild card here.

SamSeven

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 am

Kinai flicked his wrist where the swords sharp edge was facing Zane yet still touching the ground. "So, you worked for and aided the military" he said will no emotion in his voice. "Yet you have claimed to aid the resistance, yet I have never heard an information broker being highered outside the group" kinai started walking torwards Zane whiledragging his sword making a thin trail. "My name is Kinai Karite of the resistance, my rank is no concern to a dead man, yet I am head of assassination and espionage corps" Kinai continued to remain emotionless while walking to the man.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:45 am

"A dead man? Do you always talk big like this?" he shook his head slightly, trying to picture himself dead out of amusement. It was a funny thought. "Moreover, of course you don't know that. I work clean. Besides, it's not like I've been able to get much work from the resistance much, not when," he looked over at Dwyrin, at a far distance from them and waved. "You have her, who's got talent at our field of the business."

He turned his attention to Kinai, casual. "I usually don't waste my time like this, you know. Time is precious, after all," he smiled. "I avoid hostilities when I can especially when I should be getting sleep right now. I was looking forward to the breakfast I could steal in the camp too. I wish at least you spared the cook. Also, I'm pretty sure the tree did nothing to you, unless you consider the tree a military... tree, too, hm?" suddenly remembering the now titled tree. "It was such a good tree to sleep in. What a shame."

Zane

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next