Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo Mission: Xing

2 posters

Go down

Solo Mission: Xing Empty Solo Mission: Xing

Post by admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello, we're starting something called Solo missions and this is the first one. It's a very simple concept and if you have any questions PM myself or leave a comment here and we'll explain it to you.

All you have to do is make 20 posts in the Xing area. Please keep track of them and then PM them to myself or Yoyo. All you need to do is collect a link to each post you make. After you make the post, go into the thread where it was made and click copy-paste it into a word document and when there are 20 you are done.

Do not, of course, double post. I would suggest joining some already made threads or making your own and posting away with those who join.

Once you get 20, hooray, you're done. Since this is the first mission we'll give you a week and a half to do it. Over time we'll make the time limits lessened but hey. So by August 16th have your 20 posts made. This is extremely easy, but keep an eye out for we'll be putting more out, too.

Reward: 2 Stats. 200 Ryo.

I think that's fair and arguably generous! So get to it. (in the future I will make the summary of these missions smaller but I wanted to explain the very obvious rules)
admin
admin
Admin

Stats & Info
Stats: 4
Power: Metalwork Alchemy
Secondary: none

https://fullmetaleclipse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Solo Mission: Xing Empty Re: Solo Mission: Xing

Post by SamSeven Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm

*sigh* missed the deadline.