Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Refuge

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Hidden Refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hidden Refuge

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 am

"Well, alright then." Dante said clapping his hands. "I'll teach you what I know in exchange for my stay here." He sighed. "We can start whenever your ready. I'm open unless asleep."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yen Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Ana smiled, but then gave Dante an understanding look. "Probably not today, you still need your rest. Traveling through the desert without the proper equipment can be incredibly draining. Relax, alright? You're lucky to be alive." She said as she turned to leave, closing the door behind her.
Yen
Yen

Stats & Info
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Dante smiled at her and nodded in understanding as she left. "Thanks again!" He called before laying on the bed, ankles crossed and hands behind his head. The people seemed friendly enough, and Ana was kind enough to feed him and give him a place to stay. He smiled and closed his eyes, letting sleep overcome him.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yen Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 pm

(Ooc: Well I guess that's the end of this thread. Shall I start up a new one? Or do you think there's more to be done?)
Yen
Yen

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

((Actually, the threads are usually places in the world, for example east city, that way we can reuse threads in the same places and keep space open. So we can continue with this thread.))
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Yen Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

(Sorry to say, but I think this will be my last post for a while. I'm now an admin on another forum, and working on it has been a little time consuming. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you enjoy yourself!)
Yen
Yen

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:27 pm

((Good luck! Its alright, I understand and it was fun!))
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Kinai was led to refuge camp by one of te elders from the past camp kotaro showed him. "Thank you for showing me where more survivors are" Kinai said as he slightly bowed
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yen Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 am

Ana woke up the next morning, weary of the approaching outsider, so she poked her head out the window to see another stranger approaching. On the defensive, she walked outside to greet him, ready in case he decided to attack. Normally, the elders would never lead somebody dangerous to the refuge, but you could never be too cautious.

"Hello stranger, my name's Ana. Can I help you?" She asked, hoping to be met with a friendly reply. She felt bad for not waking up Kotaro with a nice meal for breakfast, but this was more important.
Yen
Yen

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Dante was doing one handed push up, his other hand behind his back and sweat dripping down his face. Unable to sleep comfortably with all that was on his mind, Dante had started to work out. Although it wasn't the best thing too do, it was all he could think of. A cat was in the window of the room. It had made its way from the bag he carried to the window as he worked out. It gave a new as it saw Ana approach Kinai, causing him to draw his attention. "Is that.....Kinai?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 pm

"Yes, I am lookin for some people" He simply stated as he was slightly being defensive, by being ready at the moment and not explaining his full reason of being here. He turned to the elder "Are you going back or staying? If you stay I will walk with you back"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2