Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central lookout

3 posters

Go down

Central lookout Empty Central lookout

Post by kairo Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Nero came to this lookout over business. But Nero has been feeling sick with a splitting headache. As hhe walks in he pukes out his guts. As he moves onward inside the lookout he gets surrounded by armed guards. “Stand down men.”

“No can do, we have orders to take you to our leader under tight security.”
They move on further as Nero's headache gets worse
kairo
kairo

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Swords and Knives
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Central lookout Empty Re: Central lookout

Post by Himeko Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Joe walked past the group of armored men with a paperbag filled with bread in her hands. The group was consisted of military soldiers. She could smell it, trouble was comming. She stopped one of the soldiers and asked him what was going on. He seemed distracted and told her between his breath that she should "Get out of here as fast as she could!" Joe followed the man as he runned down the street with his gun raised. She saw a man surroned by the soldier group.
With her beloved food still in hands, she walked into the the center of the ring, the men shouting at her. She igonred them and spoke to the man in the circle.
"Hi, there!" she smiled gently. "Are you the one called Nero? It seems our superiors want you back, are you comming without violence?"
Himeko
Himeko

Stats & Info
Power: Guns

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroru Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 am

kyroru was ordered to go to the the central lookout to help aprehend someone alive at all costs. kyroru thought to himself *man i wish i didn't have to do this tedious thing i dont even want to lisen to theas people but hey i have to do what i have to do.* as kyroru was walking he ran into a solder that was standing guard. kyroru approached the man and said "Ive been ordered to help with this mater." the soldier then yelled at him. "who the hell do you think you..." kyroru then showed him his state alchemist pocket watch. the soldier then stood erect, "o-o-oh sir im sorry pleas go ahead." the soldier then moved aside. " thank you" kyroru walked along and saw the group of man surrounding the individual and a girl talking to him. kyroru walked into the the crowed and stated, "men lower your weapons i don't think hes in any position to fight back." kyroru showed them all his state alchemy pocket watch and noticed that the man was in pain. " ive been orderd to oversee the aprehention of this man..
Kyroru
Kyroru

Stats & Info
Power: Ice Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down