Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroyed Temple of Ishvala

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Destroyed Temple of Ishvala - Page 10 Empty Re: Destroyed Temple of Ishvala

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 12:02 pm

The soldiers shook their heads, guns still pointed at Kinai. "No can do. Step away from the temple."

Dante stepped out of the command tent. "Always getting your hands dirty...."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm

He turned his back to the soldiers and to kotaro "tell your soldiers to stand down" he still said in the emotional tone
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info
Stats: 2
Power: Sword Alchemy
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 12:22 pm

"Not until you step away from the temple." Dante said pulling out Zero. "We have already started to remove the contents and sending them away."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 12:59 pm

His temper flared as his breathing got deep and heavy. He was trying to control his anger but couldn't "You are no longer welcome. Get out now!" He yelled as he placed his hand on his short sword
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm

"Try to attack and you will just end up dead Kinai!" He said taking out Slyde. More men arrived, each one armed. "You were banished from Ishval since you became a bloody murderer! So you have no right in what you say!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 1:28 pm

"who are you to say I am banished?" He yells "It was the military who brought the destruction to this land and they still havent figured out what they have did wrong." He continues on "They think they can do whatever they want. They think they have control over everyone!"

As he finishes what he says he places his other hand on his other short sword and instead of unsheathing them he transmutes them where they extend into the ground and when they exit the ground there are multiple blades and each one is wider. They quickly make a barrier around kinai. when that happens he uses his right hand to transmute blades to fire from all sides in small blades tht are hard to see and detect. He then uses his left hand to transmutate the ground and cause a minor quake to throw the soldiers off balance making it nearly impossible to dodge the blades. While transmutation the ground he forms a tunnel where he escapes and creates the exit inside of what was left of the main hall of the temple
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Dante placed his hand on the ground, transmuting a sandstorm to throw the blades away to keep his men safe. He the transmuted the wall away and followed Kinai in the tunnel to the main hall, collapsing the tunnel as he did so. "Your finished now Kinai, I'm done keeping you alive."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Kinai said nothing as he had his back turned to kotaro with no weapons out as he stood there staring at the statue that is half torn down .
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 1:47 pm

"KINAI!" Dante pointed Zero at him. "THE TEMPLE IS DESTROYED AND IS BEING SCAVENGED! ITS OVER!"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 2:41 pm

He chuckled slightly as he stood there "That is the military for ya" He said "All they do is tear stuff down and scavenge" He took a few steps torwards the statue "The military amount to nothing but cowards that have no future. They let the Fuhrer order them around. they have no will or soul of their own. That goes for you too. I remembered how it was when you left the military." He paused briefly "but now you are like the others"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Kotaro shook his head at Kinai's arrogance. "You know nothing of my intentions Kinai. I have my own agenda and I'm just using the military to accomplish it."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 2:54 pm

He turned torwards kotaro "then tell me your intentions" He said with his fist clenched in anger "Why have you destroyed religious properties of Ishval? And why have you intruded ishval in the first place. Why destroy my home?"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 2:55 pm

"I'm sorry, but I don't have to answer to you." He said raising Zero. "I'll do whatever I have too to fulfill my goal. Even kill you."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm

He shook his head "that is the thing Kotaro, You don't have to answer to me. The military is changing you they are making you into their puppet. You have to do as they say but I believe It is your own free will to do as you like but I just wanted to know why." He stands there still unarmed as he waits
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

"I do as they say to keep them from stopping me from achieving my goal. If you must know, there is someone I'm after and I need the military perks to find him."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Kinai turns around once more and walks over to the statue As he transmutes it back to the way it was "Kotaro who is it? You should let me help you and I am asking as a friend to tell the Soldiers to stop messing with the temple" He says. this is first time he actually asked for something nicely in a long time

He continues on "And I am sorry but if you can't then I will have to take actions." he pauses briefly "I understand you will do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. Well that is same for me"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Dante shook his head. "No can do Kinai. If you want to know, you should have been there when I killed my sister." He held up Zero. "I have my orders."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 3:56 pm

He shakes his head "Now look who is pathetic. You are taking orders from them. I thought I would never see the day" He said as he stomped his foot transmuting the ground once more and this time instead of making a hole he just sunk into the ground and reappeared outside.
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Dante smirked. Even when Kinai disappeared he was smirking. He aimed at the statue and shot it, alchemically changing the round to explode on impact. He then transmuted another tunnel then collapsed it after heading outside. "Strange Kinai, no one gives you orders and you always fail."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Kinai stood there as he heard the explosion and kotaro came out briefly after him "That maybe so, but atleast I run my own life. Truly you are pathetic because when something goes wrong you run back to the military because you are there slave and forever will be." he ignored it when kotaro destroyed statue further "atleast when I fail I am strong enough to stand on my own two feet"
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Kotaro snickered. "I only came to the military to use their perks and equipment to my advantage. When I'm done, I'll leave again." He smirked. "Pathetic. You don't know the meaning of the word." His eyes seemed to widen and change as a wicked grin spread across his face. "These hands have killed many......" He said looking at his hands. "......Loved ones, hated ones.............." He began to chuckle and then laugh. "EVEN FAMILY!!" He laughed and pointed aat Kinai. "I wonder how Ishvalan blood will feel. Its been so long since Ishval!" Helaughed. "I wonder how my hands worked? Is my blood real? Is it blue?"
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Kinai chuckled even at the comment about him killing ishvalans. "You are pathetic. Face it turning on your own family? killing loved ones?" he says with a short pause "I fight for what I believe in. I fight for a cause. You fight for personel gain."
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Another sinister laugh came from him. "gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,gain,-" He hopped around as he said it. "Kill Kairo, it was his last wish to die fighting..." He suddenly stopped hopping. ".....Lira is dead....I killed Lira.....I thought she was an enemy.....She was brainwashed......." He looked at Kinai. "Hello................."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai Tue May 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Kinai shakes his head and turns his back to kotaro as he starts to head torwards a tent "Like I said Kotaro....Pathetic...You said I was when really it was other way around the whole time." he continues to walk torwards tent and as he enters he says "I have no time to waste with you. When you get your act together and actually see things straight then I will waste time" When he got into the tent he sat in a chair in the back of it. The guards are just staring at him and suprisingly havent did anything as of yet but they are still unsteady
Kinai
Kinai

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Dante's eyes widened even more, his grin widening. "Your pathetic Kinai....Pathetic......worthless......" He stood up and cracked his neck a bit. He turned to Kinai, his eyes returning to normal. He entered the tent and looked at him. "Get...out....of....my....camp."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next