Fullmetal Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroyed old testing building

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Destroyed old testing building - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroyed old testing building

Post by kyte Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm

"Yeah hey umm did you have a sister? cause there's a girl in their saying she's related to you." Kyte said to Kotaro.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Stats: 0
Power:
Secondary: none

Back to top Go down

Destroyed old testing building - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroyed old testing building

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Renee went in and scouted the rooms.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info
Power: Sniper Rifle
Secondary: Machine Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Kotaro's eyes widened as Kyte said 'sister' "Did she have brown hair, blue eyes?" Kotaro asked desperately.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info
Power: Godai (staff)
Secondary: Lightning Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yeah but she looked weak like she barely ever ate." Kyte said he then looked a Kotaro "She also had a picture of you."
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Kotaro didn't wait for Kyte to finish. He ran striaght into the building calling out his sisters name. "Lira! Are you Here!" Kotaro heard a sound in a nearby room and ran inside.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Kyte looked at Kotaro and kind of laughed. "I should have known he would do that." He said and decided to wait for them.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Kotaro entered the room to see a figure standing in the corner. "Lira?" No response. "Lira is that you?" Kotaro slowly walked up to the figure. It cringed in the corner. As Kotaro got closer he saw it was Lira, but she was weak. "Lira!" Kotaro ran up to her and tried to see if she was alright, but she just huddled in a ball.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Kyte walked in with a lot of food which he had bought from a traveling merchant. "I think she might enjoy some of this." Kyte said placing it all down on a mat he had placed down a while ago.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Kotaro brought Lira to the food. "Lira here, eat." He brought a loaf of bread up to her. She grabbed it and started to wolf it sown.
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 pm

"Hmmm she's definetly related to you!" Kyte said laughing.
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Renee was shocked with what she found. She found a entire room with shelves of Philosophers stones, and weapons with them forged in.

She opened her phone.

"This is Renee calling base. We need some people to bring loading trucks to my current location. We need to take all this away before someone else abuses it"

She closed and put her phone away.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Kotaro ignored the comment and waited for Lira to finish eating. "Lira? It's me Kotaro." Lira turned to him, just staring at him. "You don't look like him."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kyte Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Kyte had heard what Renee did. "Kotaro we have to get out of here bring Lira too the weapons girl just called the military i think and she told them our location." Kyte said to Kotaro and he ran from the building going somewhere safe.

(out)
kyte
kyte

Stats & Info
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Renee walked in and noticed Kyte run out.

"Sorry since its sudden, but base is coming to confiscate the weapons."

She was being nice to Kotaro because of his sister.

"We can bring you both to central, if you want"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Kotaro nodded. "Thank you." Kotaro felt tears building and quickly closed his eyes. "I thought she was dead, she doesn't even recognize me."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Renee walked over to Kotaro's sister and slowly picked her up.

"We'll help get your sister back on her feet."

Renee looked at Kotaro.

"I once thought of just shooting you, and turning you in. But, if you come along, and plead you assisted me in the finding and confiscation of illegal objects, I will make sure they get rid of your reason for being wanted."

Renee looked back to the weapons room.

"That amount of illegal objects........ thats more then we ever confiscated before."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 pm

"It is a lot. But not enough to clear my name." Kotaro shook his head. "I'll go, just make sure my sister is cared for."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Renee tisked.

"At least be glad I can cut off some of your bad past."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Kotaro shook his head. "It's not what I've done to the military, it's what I am and what I can do."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Renee chuckled at him.

"You think I don't know? The entire military knows. Be happy that, at least, with all the help you've done, that they won't just randomly hunt you down. Well, the higher officers do whatever they want. But you'll be able to walk by a soldier, and, as long as you behave yourself, they won't bother you."

Renee gave him a light smile.

"But, even if your name isn't cleared, and she's your sister, we won't imprison her, torture her, or anything, ok?"
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Kotaro was shocked. "You know what I am?" Did the whole military unveil the project?

Kotaro nodded his thanks. "I just want her safe."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

"Everyone who matters." Renee said. "Don't worry, random soldiers won't point at you and go 'OMG, ITS DA CLONEZ THANG!'"

Renee nodded back. "With me, she's as safe as a nut in its shell. And the shell can use a gun." Renee was never good at making jokes.
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Kotaro shook his head. Great. "Well thanks anyway." Kotaro walked over to Lira. "Lira, it's Kotaro, really."

Lira looked up at him again and then shook her head. "He has white hair and grey eyes. You have black hair and red eyes."

Kotaro looked down. How can I prove it?
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by zergio Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Renee looked at Lira.

"Its more then possibly his appearance had changed over time. Instead of focusing on looks, try to think about your brother, and think of things he likes to do, memories, and see if he is /your/ Kotaro."
zergio
zergio

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by kotaro7914 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Kotaro looked at his sister. "Ask me anything Lira. Anything at all."

Lira looked up at him again. "How did our parents die and what did you do after witnessing it?"

Kotaro looked down again. "They shot eachother. They were on seperate sides of the war. After they died I hid you from the military by sending you to our uncles. I never came back because the military had me and said they found you dead. They even produced a body."

Lira looked at Kotaro a bit longer. "You are him."
kotaro7914
kotaro7914

Stats & Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next